User Tag List

Page 460 of 654 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Jaeger has been having tummy troubles lately so when he wakes me up in the night I know he needs out bad. Well, last night when we were running for the back door, we were too late. Understandable but instead of stopping and dropping at the back door where I have laminate floors, Jaeger veered off to the closest rug!
    My dog always heads to carpet to puke instead of hard surfaces and he has puked 3 times on our bed, once just after I striped the bed to wash sheets so puked up green bile on the bed, once puked at the corner of the bed which promptly rolled off the bed and landed nicely in my shoe, and once he puked off the end of the bed which nicely landed in the cup of my bra which was sitting on my grandmothers antique chest at the end of the bed.. So I feel your pain! Don't get me started on the consequences when my previous dog at a box off all bran cereal...not pretty!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    My dog always heads to carpet to puke instead of hard surfaces and he has puked 3 times on our bed, once just after I striped the bed to wash sheets so puked up green bile on the bed, once puked at the corner of the bed which promptly rolled off the bed and landed nicely in my shoe, and once he puked off the end of the bed which nicely landed in the cup of my bra which was sitting on my grandmothers antique chest at the end of the bed.. So I feel your pain! Don't get me started on the consequences when my previous dog at a box off all bran cereal...not pretty!
    Ugggg! The rug had to go. Jaeger is a 200+ lb Mastiff and when he unloaded with diarrhea on it.........WOW
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

and people wonder why i don't have a dog

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Unbelievable web3! Just read about how easily your husbands identity was stolen. Wow!!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Ugggg! The rug had to go. Jaeger is a 200+ lb Mastiff and when he unloaded with diarrhea on it.........WOW

200+ lb Mastiff? I probably have a heart attack when I am near one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My rant: Heartburn from eating too much pizza and garlic bread.

Too lazy to shuffle the snow today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    My rant: Heartburn from eating too much pizza and garlic bread.

Too lazy to shuffle the snow today.
    I hate shuffling snow too.
    Crochetlady, salady, Decaf and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post

mine once ate a whole box of crayons! rainbow poo for days. it was hilarious. i feel your pain about the bran cereal though. even a few flakes and my two dogs are pretty special! syndi
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

An acquaintance posted a long,bigoted rant on facebook about how she couldn't get a job in a nursing home in her new city,trying to blame immigrants and ranting about the decline of the country and "Canadian values". The fact is,she blew it by quitting her job here and surrendering her seniority-which is portable within our health authority.She's also never worked in the field she's applying for,but trained a decade or so ago before taking a much easier job in the community.It can't be her fault she can't walk into a $20.+ an hour job she's minimally qualified for though,it must be someone else's fault,right.WRONG.I'm so,so tired of people blaming immigration for their personal woes.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    An acquaintance posted a long,bigoted rant on facebook about how she couldn't get a job in a nursing home in her new city,trying to blame immigrants and ranting about the decline of the country and "Canadian values". The fact is,she blew it by quitting her job here and surrendering her seniority-which is portable within our health authority.She's also never worked in the field she's applying for,but trained a decade or so ago before taking a much easier job in the community.It can't be her fault she can't walk into a $20.+ an hour job she's minimally qualified for though,it must be someone else's fault,right.WRONG.I'm so,so tired of people blaming immigration for their personal woes.

i agree with you on the blaming of the immigrants, i'm also getting tired of hearing people use them as a scape goat for all the bad, blaming them on lack of affordable housing for the homeless/hard to home, lack of jobs, lack of government funding for whatever program.. many of these immigrants are coming from a really crappy situation that was not by their choosing they have battled and struggled and run from their homes in fear of their safety is it soo wrong to want to offer them a helping hand and could possibly save their life? (maybe i'll admit i've gotten a bit jaded with all that is happening around here)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

According to an article in the Vancouver Sun,the province spends just under ONE MILLION DOLLARS a day providing services and housing to the Vancouver downtown east side-that doesn't include welfare cheques.I suppose Victoria is headed down the same path soon,if the news reports are to be believed.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yup, i'm pretty sure you've heard all about tent city.. 4 months of chaos and squatting on the lawn by the court house.. city can't remove them because it's provincial land and the province has taken their sweet time serving eviction notices, and even when they get the notice they burn them in the fires and rip them apart.. today was meant to be eviction day and what happens? they throw a party and bus in homeless supporters from vancouver and area...

as you can tell i'm a tad bit jaded... especially after my car got rather large gouges (covering the space of both doors) down the side with a coat hanger (along with 5 other in our building) and the police do nothing.. and the constant cleaning up the after the trash bins have been gone through and thrown all over in the parking area...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Of course....it's unavoidable. Sorry for Jaeger....he probably feels bad about it. Hope his tummy troubles clear up soon!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

dh is getting a wart frozen off and it has been 4 treatments and it is still there...came home cursing that they are going to send him to a herpetologist lol (meant dermatologist)

Honey, they've figured out your problem: you're a toad!
    Last edited by lecale; Fri, Feb 26th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

MIL fell down again and now may have broken her arm. ARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!

Curse you Youtube for all your purging and organizational videos!
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information