User Tag List

Page 648 of 654 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so.....I have not bought any packages of what I call " plastic cheese " since January of 2020! Only 1 kid ate that stuff and she was on a whole nuther healthy eating routine.
    Today I grabbed 3 pkgs. as they were on sale ( NF $I.87 ) after being informed the other " kid " and DH also eat that crap...ugh.
    It wasn't until I got home I saw they are now 22 slices in a pkg. Weren't they always 24 slices??
    No skin off my cheese wheel, I never touch the stuff, but just saying.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    so.....I have not bought any packages of what I call " plastic cheese " since January of 2020! Only 1 kid ate that stuff and she was on a whole nuther healthy eating routine.
    Today I grabbed 3 pkgs. as they were on sale ( NF $I.87 ) after being informed the other " kid " and DH also eat that crap...ugh.
    It wasn't until I got home I saw they are now 22 slices in a pkg. Weren't they always 24 slices??

HA! another example of sneaky price increases!! i haven't bought that stuff in years but i definitely remember there being 24 slices!
    Natalka, ROMEO, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Yes the used to be 24 slices.
    ROMEO, walkonby, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, 24 slices for 454 grams.

Now, 22 slices for 410 grams.
    walkonby, cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FWIW, Costco has a Black Diamond 60pk for $5.69 regularly* (sometimes on sale for less) but that's almost on par as the sale at NF if they devour them and you need more.
    *At least here in NB that's the regular price
    walkonby, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ty @bhlombardy . I will keep that in mind if I find someone who has a Costco membership. We've never joined.
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just this.....ugh!!

Name:  New Hydro rates.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  60.0 KB
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just this.....ugh!!
    and there's nothing you can do because they have ALL THE POWER! 😠
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had a hard lesson to always ask the supervisor when you are not agree with a cashier words i did not ...and it is my fault
    but the cashier at maxi said no more pming and coupons togheter it is one or another ....grrr and i ask her to repeat that 3 time..she said she did it before and got critic.....so i lost 4$ by not using my coupons (cavendish fries 1$and all day breakfest 2$and iogo yogurt...1$. after when i got home i was so pissed that i asked the question if some people get problem at my maxi on fb french couponning group...and no problem at all..I was sceptic so called maxi and the cashiers...nuts..she was in disease holliday so was not aware...like yeah..no impressed...but this is a brag of himself that i phoned..because i do a lot of pm and coupons to have close to free products...

sorry for the brag -rant.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Times are a changing. My big Saturday morning shop at RCSS went to hell in a hand basket. They have removed many stores that they no longer price match. No more price matching - Sobeys Freshco Fortinos Loblaws Independant Foodland Valumart. Not sure if this is just Newmarket location or all.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Big Grammy , I could see Freshco as the Newmarket one is now a Farm Boy but I thought part of the RCSS Price Match policy was they Price Match all Loblaw Banner Stores.

Out of curiosity, do you know if they will Price Match Zehrs because if they will Freshco is closer than Zehrs. I am slightly all about the technicality, especially since my local store used to try to pick and choose. They would Price Match the "higher end stores" that were further away but not the "lower end stores" that were closer. They tried to claim they did a survey and discovered their shoppers were not shopping at the "lower end stores" so they were not "competition" and that is why they no longer Price Matched them. I also questioned this as it was before Covid and I was the store at least 2 maybe 3 times time a week and I was never surveyed on where I shop.

I was in RCSS (not Newmarket) on Thursday but I did not notice any changes to their signage but with that being said cannot say I was overly looking at the Price Matching Signage.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    Times are a changing. My big Saturday morning shop at RCSS went to hell in a hand basket. They have removed many stores that they no longer price match. No more price matching - Sobeys Freshco Fortinos Loblaws Independant Foodland Valumart. Not sure if this is just Newmarket location or all.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Sun, Sep 12th, 2021 at 09:37 AM.
    cath007 and dededi like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @Big Grammy, I could see Freshco as the Newmarket one is now a Farm Boy but I thought part of the RCSS Price Match policy was they Price Match all Loblaw Banner Stores.

Out of curiosity, do you know if they will Price Match Zehrs because if they will Freshco is closer than Zehrs. I am slightly all about the technicality, especially since my local store used to try to pick and choose. They would Price Match the "higher end stores" that were further away but not the "lower end stores" that were closer. They tried to claim they did a survey and discovered their shoppers were not shopping at the "lower end stores" so they were not "competition" and that is why they no longer Price Matched them. I also questioned this as it was before Covid and I was the store at least 2 maybe 3 times time a week and I was never surveyed on where I shop.

I was in RCSS (not Newmarket) on Thursday but I did not notice any changes to their signage but with that being said cannot say I was overly looking at the Price Matching Signage.
    I was also there Thursday and nothing had changed. It too effect Saturday morning. I went today and was at customer service and mentioned it might be wise to put up some signage for your customers.
    The pm Walmart Shoppers Farm Boy Metro GT FB Longos Zehrs NF and T&T
    cath007, SassyAshley and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    Wow! Sure hope that variant of infection is only in one location and does not migrate out West.
    Poirot, cath007 and dededi like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Grr I am so happy to have another cat with eve my currently cat but they dont like each others....eve eat in stella food and stella eat in eve food....and the litter grrr...stella put litter in eve food plate...not cool..I changed eve food place will see...!!!
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No vaping cartridges have been found on the property lately, but regular cigarette butts have been populating the roadside stretch. Don't know if its due to late night walkers or daytime regulars using the roadside as an ashtray. Cleanup on aisle one...
    cath007 and dededi like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Page 648 of 654 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast

Thread Information