User Tag List

Page 175 of 654 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My cell isnt working. I feel lost.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Children breaking my stuff. My exercise suddenly has a leak in it. It is less than a year old.
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, I like a babysitter that will interact with the kids let alone sleeping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    We arranged for a sitter yesterday because we planned on attending Guardians of the Galaxy this afternoon with another couple. We have had this babysitter take care of our son one other time. This will be the last time that we have her. Dh drove across town and back (twice) and she didn't talk. OK, I would prefer an update on how our son was this afternoon with her. That's the small stuff. When we walked into our living room our LO sat up on the couch from his nap the "baby sitter" was still sprawled across the rest of the couch sound asleep!! Dh had to shake her awake because she didn't realize we were home. The only time that I ever thought about sleeping while on a babysitting job was when it was overnight or until the wee hours of the morning. Why in the world couldn't this girl stay awake for the 3hrs that she was supposed to be caring for our son?? So needless to say we will not be getting her again. There was a young girl that I have taught that is heading into Grade 9 this fall. She is nice, has siblings, gives us updates on the drive to drop her off. I will certainly be getting her back in the future. Just such a waste of money. We don't get a babysitter very often, but I certainly don't see the point in paying someone that kind of money when they literally sleep on the job.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Lost a 2 years friendship because the person is not there for you...I can count my friends in less than 1 hands...I hope it will be better with the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    You're better off to have a few good friends who are there for you no matter what, than have a bunch of people in your life that are only there for you when it's convenient.
    Happy to say the only friend I have is my sister (4 years younger than me) Now that I think about it, it has always been like this , I do not remember the last time I talked to a girl on the phone and it wasn't her
    Natalka, ROMEO, BuggaBugga and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My DH throwing extras into the grocery cart. 6.00 jar of pickles last week, then 5.00 havarti cheese this week. Usually dont mind picking up treats but not for that price! Worse part was i had a coupon for the cheese x( but because he snuck it into the cart, no coupon used.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy1324 View Post
    My DH throwing extras into the grocery cart. 6.00 jar of pickles last week, then 5.00 havarti cheese this week. Usually dont mind picking up treats but not for that price! Worse part was i had a coupon for the cheese x( but because he snuck it into the cart, no coupon used.
    this is why i hate shopping with my husband!....i wish he was more FRUGAL!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Massive delay on the subway because of a "personal injury at track level" caused me to be an hour and a half late. I ended up walking the five stops instead of waiting for the shuttle buses. On the plus side I got in a 45 minute walk and I walked faster than the four shuttle buses that I saw.

Edit: And now I'm starving because I'm not used to that much physical activity this early in the morning.
    Last edited by trishka; Wed, Aug 6th, 2014 at 09:16 AM.
    walkonby, Cata and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my internet browser always crashes on Walmart.ca.
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

No Walmart close to me means I cannot take advantage of Canada wide price matching. ( have to wait till weekend and see if DH is in the mood to drive me, and even then he's always rushing me, HATE shopping with him )
    No RCSS close to me means I cannot price match to take advantage of my PC offers ( not even aware where one is near me, never googled it )
    seylz_gurl and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was going out for the day and was expecting a few packages to be delivered from Canada Post. Left a note on my door saying "please leave ALL packages at the door" and dated and signed it(our door isn't visible from the street and our street is super safe). They left 2 of the more expensive packages at the door but took dh's item and the cheapest item I ordered to the post office(a 5.00 skirt). What part of ALL packages did they not understand? And I know it's not a requirement from the company to take it to the post office if no ones home because we've both ordered from these companies before and the packages have been left on our door step with no issue.
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Was going out for the day and was expecting a few packages to be delivered from Canada Post. Left a note on my door saying "please leave ALL packages at the door" and dated and signed it(our door isn't visible from the street and our street is super safe). They left 2 of the more expensive packages at the door but took dh's item and the cheapest item I ordered to the post office(a 5.00 skirt). What part of ALL packages did they not understand? And I know it's not a requirement from the company to take it to the post office if no ones home because we've both ordered from these companies before and the packages have been left on our door step with no issue.

Yeah, I can't get CP sometimes. I have stopped shopping online for a almost 2 months now. Last time I ordered 2 items from Future Shop and got split into 2 shipments. First item status changed from out on delivery to "on hold" so I thought maybe it will be delivered together with the 2nd item. Received 2nd items a few days later and 1st item status still on hold. After almost 2 weeks I called FS to tell them about the problem and they in turn told me to call local CP office because once they sent out the item they have no control over it. She did ask me to call back after 2 weeks if still not receive item so she will file a claim with CP. So I called local CP office, they said item not there and to call sender. So I asked for CP's number and spoke to someone about why my item being put on hold. He said not sure why item being put on hold. Anyway, next day item mysteriously got release and I got a delivery notice card to pick up item at local Post office.

Now my rant today is about WM 5cents notebook. Couldn't find any so ask for a rain check but CS said manager told her not to give out rain check because they will get a shipment in this evening (how convenient). I ask what time, she doesn't know when exactly. Told me to come back this evening or tomorrow. I told her it's sold out right now therefore raincheck can be issue but she won't budge. Hate when they make up own rule.

Then it got better...went to Metro to pick up 3 packs of Ivory soaps. Cashier refused coupon saying it's 1 cent over. She keep saying item price is 99 cents, coupon is $1 so I asked her to adjust coupon value to 99 cents. She said it's again company policy (my ass) because they've always adjust the coupon if it's 1 cent over. She doesn't want me to get the soap so making up all kind of excuse. You can only use 1 coupon. I have 2 coupons and they are NOT identical. One is $1 off and the other is $2 off WUB2. Finally, CS ring in for me at full coupon value. Making a fuss just because she thinks I am getting free soaps...wasting customers time and CS time.
    Last edited by Decaf; Wed, Aug 6th, 2014 at 09:45 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All my great deals on Dove Men Care with coupons & rebates ... only to find out DS broke out in hives after using it
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

same WM staff person pretending to straighten shelves whenever I move to another aisle and I'm rummaging through my coupons....jeesh.
    Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Why do I always get attitude from other customers when I am shopping? was cashing out and there was no bar to separate my items from the next person. One of my items ends up with hers. She flips out and tells the cashier Four times that it's not hers. The cashier heard her the first time but there's no space on the conveyor belt to separate. Customer is not happy until my clearly filthy granola bars are nowhere near her kleenex boxes

So while she keeps saying "it's not mine!" I finally told her, "I know, it's mine."

I guess she thought I said "fine" instead of "mine" and she is not happy about this. She says it's definitely NOT fine. So I repeat that it is mine and she flips out again. It can't be fine, or mine and apparently no matter what I do, I am in the wrong here

Then I am finally cashed out and tell her to have a nice day. She flips out again.

Why does this crap keep happening?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Aug 7th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

Why does this crap keep happening?
    Because people are self-absorbed assholes.

Thread Information