User Tag List

Page 352 of 654 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    these women since Friday night we're counting down until 12am waiting for the deposits, and some got it, some didn't, they were complaining about banks and Oh I'm changing banks this is ridiculous. Being over dramatic for nothing.
    the cape breton and NS groups were like that - I mean 100++ posts of changing banks and then the other half worried since they owe the government money. Its taxable income so its good now and then you have to pay taxes on it. I had to increase payroll taxes at work for some people cause they think now they owe the government money.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Never received my FPC for the contest Lindt and 4 FPC of Jergens signed for my familly.
    frugallegemom and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    these women since Friday night we're counting down until 12am waiting for the deposits, and some got it, some didn't, they were complaining about banks and Oh I'm changing banks this is ridiculous. Being over dramatic for nothing.
    ohh yes i've been seeing those woman on the family/kids/parenting groups also... making a big to do about not getting the check before monday how they need the money and getting it 1-2 days early is ohh soo important, and how it isn't enough to pay for all their childcare (calling it a farce), and blah blah blah...

it's bonus money for having a kid! no it's not meant to cover all your childcare expenses.. yes childcare is too dang expensive i get that but the person/center that is taking care of your child has expenses too.. this money is never meant to cover all the expenses just help ease it a little and make parents who stay at home (vrs those who work full time) feel like they are valued (or more likely in reality it's a pre-election hand out to try and sway votes)
    Ciel and vw_girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My dad who feed my cat like she eated for 10 and trow away after the food in the garbage because she wont eat dry food...WHAT
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When my dad is acting like a child when I say something
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to Walmart to return something with the toddler, get to customer service, dd puts her hand(not swinging or climbing on it at this point although I'm sure that was her intention), on those metal poles they have to create the line and this worker starts freaking on her. "Don't you dare climb up on that! Don't touch anything! You should be in a stroller!". Then she turns to leave and tells dd(who's standing beside me now, with her back against the counter) " I told you not to touch anything! You don't want to leave in a ambulance!" And walks away.
    WTF?!? Who do you think you are to talk to someone else's kid like that?
    The lady that was doing my return was shocked and kept apologizing for her and offered to get a manager so I could complain about her(which I did).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I ordered 14 items from walmart.ca and the bill came out to $214. Which means I qualified for free shipping to my house. What does walmart do? They separate one of the items from the transaction, create a different transaction just for the item and its under $50. Without warning or anything they send it to Canada Post for pick up. I'm so annoyed and frustrated, I don't have the car to go pick it up. My husband is away all week on some work thing and he has our car. The item that got shipped separately was for my hospital bag, as I might go into labour very soon. Ugh
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    I ordered 14 items from walmart.ca and the bill came out to $214. Which means I qualified for free shipping to my house. What does walmart do? They separate one of the items from the transaction, create a different transaction just for the item and its under $50. Without warning or anything they send it to Canada Post for pick up. I'm so annoyed and frustrated, I don't have the car to go pick it up. My husband is away all week on some work thing and he has our car. The item that got shipped separately was for my hospital bag, as I might go into labour very soon. Ugh
    That's so weird that they did that. I did a over 50.00 order a month ago and they shipped almost everything separately(only two items got shipped together out of eight) within 2 days and all of them got delivered to my house. Is it maybe Canada Post that just delivered to the post office?

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I went to Walmart to return something with the toddler, get to customer service, dd puts her hand(not swinging or climbing on it at this point although I'm sure that was her intention), on those metal poles they have to create the line and this worker starts freaking on her. "Don't you dare climb up on that! Don't touch anything! You should be in a stroller!". Then she turns to leave and tells dd(who's standing beside me now, with her back against the counter) " I told you not to touch anything! You don't want to leave in a ambulance!" And walks away.
    WTF?!? Who do you think you are to talk to someone else's kid like that?
    The lady that was doing my return was shocked and kept apologizing for her and offered to get a manager so I could complain about her(which I did).

wow I would be sooo angry if anyone talked to my kids that way. Especially the comment about leaving in an ambulance. That sounds like a threat imo. I hope she gets fired and I usually think they just need more training but that is just so far over the line.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    wow, write a complaint letter, I would...many people purposely spend more to get the free shipping, so when walmart messes that up, then they need to pay up!

The last time I ordered from walmart, I bought a garbage can and paid the shipping cost. They sent me a garbage can with a cracked lid. When I went to return it, the walmart employee was trying to tell me that he can't refund the shipping cost.... I was about to blow my top until another worker quickly corrected the buffoon and told me that they will refund the shipping for me. Seriously, common sense is no longer common practice!
    frugallegemom and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

We decided to go visit the DH's parents and called ahead to see if they would like us to get them something from A&W as we were getting DH a burger anyways. Well Holy Bat Crap! They asked for food for 6 people and then no one offered to pay for any of it! And the in-laws were bickering back and forth about every little thing. Even DH got tired of it after 1/2 an hour and said we are going. And he haven't seen them in 6 weeks! Plus the 2 little monsters of the SIL's were there. UGGGHHH!
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I ran out of feminine product on worst day ever! I have been procrastinating on those so had to run out to SDM and get them for $6, which was ok but arrr

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I ran out of feminine product on worst day ever! I have been procrastinating on those so had to run out to SDM and get them for $6, which was ok but arrr
    happened to me last month - lucky I live close to Walmart but paid 4.99 and my coupon expired - lucky ut rang up 3.49

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know they did this a while ago but Walmart got rid of free shipping with no minimum order and now you can only get it delivered to canada post for free but you need to PRINT OUT THE EMAIL THEY SEND TO YOU AND SHOW THEM YOUR ID! I remember getting pick-up slips in my mailbox and you would have to just bring those in and give you the package to anyone in your household but you you need a "letter of authorization" with a whole bunch of information and stuff.... ugh. Is there anywhere left in canada with free shipping with no minimum purchase?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ahh I think I offended someone...I need to just shut my mouth!

Ciel and cath007 like this.

Thread Information