User Tag List

Page 1018 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 1008 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1028 1068 1118 ... LastLast
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 20021
Like Tree121265Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #15256
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Couponmummy,
    I was looking at the Revlin lipstick deal too. My SDM, unfortunately, has the lipsticks priced $12.99-15.99. The ones that are priced $10.99 don't come with the 8k bonus pts.
    Last edited by innaor; Sat, Aug 25th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.

  2. #15257
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I also have a personal offer of 1,000 points for the beets, I will have to check this out. Thank you for mentioning it.
    I bought today using my personal offer and the in store offer :D
    MillieH likes this.

  3. #15258
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,913
    Likes Received
    10940
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Todays deals include 6 Vim [email protected]$1.99 ea(-$1.50x6)and M&M Milk Choc Container 100g $1.49.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  4. #15259
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    391
    Likes Received
    1291
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    at Walmart p.m (4)quaker oatmeal instant to 1.88 no frills used coupon spend 6.00 or more get 3.00 off yogurt -so my oikos 2.99 was free
    Tetley earl greay tea 4.99-1.00 cpn-1.50 checkout51=2.49 cant seem to find the tim hortons orange pekoe anywhere ??

    persil at Walmart it was 12.99 size 2.21 litre i p.m food basics 4.99-2.00 cpn-2.00 checkout 51=.99 the cashier had to look twice at the size rang as she was leery ringing it in I told her it was the exact size rang as in the flyer
    Isn't 2.21L 48 loads? The one pictured in the flyer is 25 loads...I suppose the fine print was broad/vague enough?
    Last edited by Laurabelle81; Sat, Aug 25th, 2018 at 04:11 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  5. #15260
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,560
    Likes Received
    2654
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    Originally Posted by coupon girl

    at Walmart p.m (4)quaker oatmeal instant to 1.88 no frills used coupon spend 6.00 or more get 3.00 off yogurt -so my oikos 2.99 was free
    Tetley earl greay tea 4.99-1.00 cpn-1.50 checkout51=2.49 cant seem to find the tim hortons orange pekoe anywhere ??

    persil at Walmart it was 12.99 size 2.21 litre i p.m food basics 4.99-2.00 cpn-2.00 checkout 51=.99 the cashier had to look twice at the size rang as she was leery ringing it in I told her it was the exact size rang as in the flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Isn't 2.21L 48 loads? The one pictured in the flyer is 25 loads...I suppose the fine print was broad/vague enough?
    The Food Basics ad states 25-64, so she was well within the range to pricematch.

  6. #15261
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,175
    Likes Received
    2464
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    I went to rexall this morning (on a rainy day! Well after long streak of hot and dry weather in here).

    I got following items with $5 survey coupon and paid $1.15 out of pocket:

    4 * Royale bathroom tissue @ $4.88 each and used 3 $1 off coupon from old smartsource insert
    1 * Royale facial tissue box @ 89 cents so to reach $20 for $$10 Royale Ultimate Promo
    1 * Kleenex wet wipes @ $2.76 clearance price and will claim $3 from Caddle
    1 * Dr. Pepper 6 pack beverge @ $2.29 and will claim $2 from CO51
    1 * Airwick Starter Kit @ $8.99 and claim it back with MIR

    I also got $10 rexall coupon and will be getting 60 airmies for redeeming 285 airmiles.

    If everything turns out well, I got more than what I paid.
    Thank you for reading

    Will anyone follow my strategy? Just curious!

  7. #15262
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,913
    Likes Received
    10940
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I went to rexall this morning (on a rainy day! Well after long streak of hot and dry weather in here).

    I got following items with $5 survey coupon and paid $1.15 out of pocket:

    4 * Royale bathroom tissue @ $4.88 each and used 3 $1 off coupon from old smartsource insert
    1 * Royale facial tissue box @ 89 cents so to reach $20 for $$10 Royale Ultimate Promo
    1 * Kleenex wet wipes @ $2.76 clearance price and will claim $3 from Caddle
    1 * Dr. Pepper 6 pack beverge @ $2.29 and will claim $2 from CO51
    1 * Airwick Starter Kit @ $8.99 and claim it back with MIR

    I also got $10 rexall coupon and will be getting 60 airmies for redeeming 285 airmiles.

    If everything turns out well, I got more than what I paid.
    Thank you for reading

    Will anyone follow my strategy? Just curious!
    Great shop. Is there a min spend to use the $5 coupon? I often wondered?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  8. #15263
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,299
    Likes Received
    9042
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Another week, another shop for a family friend...

    A few highlights include;

    - Chicken Drumsticks (PM'd T&T for $0.99/lb, Compared to their price of $3.97/lb) Each pack was about $14.00, PM brought them down to about $2-$3/pk (PLUS 200Pts/$1 - for 11,600Pts earned)
    - Marc Angelo Deli Meats (30g packs) FREE at No Frills
    - Strawberries (8 pks) for $0.47/pk ($1.47/pk at her No Frills with $1.00 Driscolls coupons)
    - Knorr Soups (8) FREE with PM and $1.00 Coupons
    - Tons of produce with lots of price match
    - Maple Leaf Hot Dogs with $2.50 PM, BOGO Coupons, and Pts offers (3,000Pts/$10 in store offer)
    - Tons of other great deals (Got to $200, so got the FREE Kelloggs Box)

  9. #15264
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,175
    Likes Received
    2464
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Great shop. Is there a min spend to use the $5 coupon? I often wondered?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    min purchase is $25. I think it says on the coupon

  10. #15265
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,560
    Likes Received
    2654
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    SDM shop today:

    6 Neilson Cream @ $2.50 ea
    1 x NN Cheese @ $4.99
    16 x Vim cleaners @ $1.99 ea (Used 16 x $1.50 Vim coupons)
    Total $51.83

    Optimum Points:
    Earned 15000 pts wus $50, 4275 pts for buying milk (cream), 6400 pts for buying Vim

    Total OOP after coupons and points = $7.79


  11. #15266
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,043
    Likes Received
    22639
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Thanks to @MillieH for finding and posting this deal
    Got 24 of The L’Oreal Expertise’s oil hair treatment at Walmart the are $1.96 each and I used the $2.00 coupon OOP was $5.27. Will go towards my donation stock
    2shopmom, innaor, MrsMer and 2 others like this.

  12. #15267
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    902
    Likes Received
    1917
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Wow there are so many great deals this week. Thank you to all who shared their special finds. I really appreciate them. Along with some of the great stuff already posted about, I was thrilled to get Tide (13pk) at NoFrills for $2.67 - $2 smartsource.ca = ,67 per pack. I also had a personal offer for 200 points for every dollar I spent on Tide pods but was very flustered and presented the wrong card at checkout Hopefully I'll find more before the sale ends,,!
    lotsasavings and MillieH like this.

  13. #15268
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    Contact support online, they should be able to fix that for you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Wow there are so many great deals this week. Thank you to all who shared their special finds. I really appreciate them. Along with some of the great stuff already posted about, I was thrilled to get Tide (13pk) at NoFrills for $2.67 - $2 smartsource.ca = ,67 per pack. I also had a personal offer for 200 points for every dollar I spent on Tide pods but was very flustered and presented the wrong card at checkout Hopefully I'll find more before the sale ends,,!
    MrsMer likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  14. #15269
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,149
    Likes Received
    37128
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    No Frills on Friday resulted in lots of cheap strawberries. Some have been eaten fresh and others are frozen for fruit smoothies.
    8x $1.47lb - $1 coupons = $0.47 + 1,200pts personal offer (100pts/$1) = $0.30/lb
    Tweets77, Ciel, sweetmomma and 7 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  15. #15270
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,043
    Likes Received
    22639
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Got another 24 Oral B tooth brush for Free no overage this time . PM at RCSS with Loblaws Coupons was reduced to 3.39 . More for my donation .
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 7 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •