User Tag List

Page 4 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Like Tree139308Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in the process to do hard woods in the house.

Just a tip for all of you out there trying to get the best value for your dollar.

Like any major job that I do
    I always post the job on Craigslist or Kijiji, I give a very detailed description of what I Want and need and in bold I say I only pay when job is complete, Yes I usually get 20 to 30 people wanting to get my job most of them come with referrals.

For this hardwood installation job I'm doing with quotes that I got for high of $1800.00 and Quotes for has low as $700, Yes I did went with a guy who had a web site up with pictures for $725.00

Frank

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This morning I picked up my freegolden grahams granola bars. I checked out the Fibre1 bars, but they had less nutritional value, even if they had more fiber.
    ticul, Autumn7 and wolfwoman like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I picked up my FREE Golden Grahams bars at Sobeys this morning. As I was walking down the juice aisle, I noticed that Minute Maid juice boxes have Sobeys bonus points. 200 BP WUB2. I had 4 x FPC Minute Maid juice boxes coupons with me!

I left the store with 3 x FREE boxes of Golden Graham bars, 4 x FREE 10-packs of Minute Maid juice boxes and I earned 400 bonus points (= $3.20 towards a future Sobeys purchase). I love getting paid to remove FREE products from the store!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night used the FPC for Nature Valley bars, and did the Safeway deal twice for buy four bags of chips, get case of Pepsi free - and will do the MIR for it.
    ticul, wolfwoman and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I got 2 scops this week one on hawaiin tropic sunscreen (the pretty swirly orange one) and one on old spice deodorant

Not exactly deals... but thrilling nonetheless!
    Natalka, aussie, ticul and 1 others like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FPC for Nature Valley bars and Old Spice Deodorant Playmaker Scent for $1 (they must be clearing out old style container) at WM
    ticul and Shirnette like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My best deal was on makeup @ RCSS! I picked up some mascaras, eyeliners and eyeshadows for around $2.50 each + used the Maybelline $1 off coupon so my Maybelline stuff was around $1.50. I already posted it under the beauty forum but I thought I'd mention it here too. I found out about this from this blog: http://maquillagina.blogspot.ca/2013...-haul-act.html. I pretty much picked up everything she did, but I couldn't find the L'Oreal mascara; they were all sold out (someone must have cleared the shelf LOL).

PS - I also picked up my free box of Protein 1 bars but I dunno if that counts as the best deal since it was a FPC.
    Last edited by Baggravation; Thu, Jul 25th, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
    ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was at Superstore in Lloydminster, AB around 10:00 they were clearing out 2 boxes of those long outdoor chair cushions reg. $29 now $10 I have been waiting for them to get marked down. These were outside the store and the cushions inside the store were 1/2 price. All square pillows and bolster pillows were reg. $7 marked down to $1

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    I was at Superstore in Lloydminster, AB around 10:00 they were clearing out 2 boxes of those long outdoor chair cushions reg. $29 now $10 I have been waiting for them to get marked down. These were outside the store and the cushions inside the store were 1/2 price. All square pillows and bolster pillows were reg. $7 marked down to $1
    OMG, thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to RCSS again LOL! The only thing I saw out there last time were planters -_- ooo and BBQs but I don't need one and they were still around $400!
    dimaa likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I've gotten a lot this week!!! I got 21 boxes of ziploc free a scop yesterday plus other free items I didn't post very happy with the savings and freebies this week
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Arctic Garden veggies are on sale at Atlantic Sobey's for $2.79/bag. I have a $5 off coupon I hoarded from the old Shopper's Voice mail out. Buy 2 bags and I get loads of frozen veggies to toss in pasta sauces for $0.58. If I add in the quarter of an Air Mile I got, then I paid $0.55 to buy these. If I had waited until Tuesday to use my student discount I would have been paid a penny to buy them. Buuuut, if you spend over $100 this weekend, you get 5x Air Miles, that brings it down $0.42 (but I don't really count Air Miles until I use them, so it's $0.58... otherwise it's double counted).
    Last edited by alicia; Fri, Jul 26th, 2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: explained more., and also "couple" does not mean "double" unfortunately
    QP GIRL likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I love your thought process!

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Arctic Garden veggies are on sale at Atlantic Sobey's for $2.79/bag. I have a $5 off coupon I hoarded from the old Shopper's Voice mail out. Buy 2 bags and I get loads of frozen veggies to toss in pasta sauces for $0.58. If I add in the quarter of an Air Mile I got, then I paid $0.55 to buy these. If I had waited until Tuesday to use my student discount I would have been paid a penny to buy them. Buuuut, if you spend over $100 this weekend, you get 5x Air Miles, that brings it down $0.42 (but I don't really count Air Miles until I use them, so it's $0.58... otherwise it's couple counted).
    alicia and Shirnette like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I got 6 pks of Europe's best veggies for. 99 each($1.99-$1 insert coupon)

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today did some shopping
    RCSS

Barilla pasta regular $1.67, price matched it to $0.97 plus used -$0.75 a box, bought 10, paid $0.23 a box
    Secret anti-perspirant regular $3.29, price matched it to $1.97 plus used -$2.00 a piece, bought 10, FREE
    Orange juice price matched to $2.00
    various fresh produce 50% off
    Yogurt on special for $3.99, -50% off

Great felling paid very little for 3 full bags of groceries, Christmas time I'll have a lot of food for the need!!!!
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    Also did buy two reducers for the washrooms at $34.99 , after paying for the whole thing
    I realized if I get the open ones I might get better prices I went back talked to the associate
    she told me let me scan open ones came out at $7.49 each, I could not believe it.
    so quickly did the exchange and hula another $60 savings
    in total $100.00 savings
    lesson here don't ask you don't get it.
    Just curious since I don't know. What are reducers for the washroom? Thanks.

Page 4 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread Information