User Tag List

Page 545 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 23727
Like Tree139386Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Pot of gold chocolate $1.47 per box bought 6 will give to staff at my dad's nursing home for Easter treats. 2 bags cinnamon hearts...my favourite, some valentines smarties..$1.22, Ferraro Roche 24 count box $3.97,,, regular $14. On a healthier note more celery for $1.19 after points and cucumbers$39 after points. Plus some free maple leaf stuffed chicken. Will head to Sobys tomorrow and get some more.
    that's some expensive cucumbers!hope you bought more than 1 for that price.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

where in oakville was the coffee for .99?
    Great deals

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    4 454g PC Premium coffee beans reg. 10.99 for 0.99 = saved $40.00 and NO tax
    4 Rice Dream reg. 2.99 each with red sticker of 1.50 less 4 x $1.00 coupon - 0.49 each
    1 PC Cheese and Basil biscuits reg. 4.79 w/sticker $4.00 = 0.79
    1 Veet Easyway Kit reg 29.99 reduced to $10.00
    1 Danone Yogurt reg 3.99 w/red sticker $2.00 = 1.99 less coupon 1.25 (mail-in) = 0.74
    Found out the 8000 point, if I spend $40.00, was only valid for Feb. 25th - very disappointing
    The store manager even called customer service to see if they could still credit me with the point - was refused.
    Still felt good about all the special deals. Next time I will be more careful to check the dates.
    Live and learn

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got some of the free maple leaf stuffed chicken. Went to Sobys which I never do because it is so far away but I was close by so it worked out great. Bought 6 bacon used the $2.50 off coupon and got 2 stuffed chicken for free, (with stickers) then bought 6 cans of maple leaf canned ham for $1 each and got 2 more stuffed chicken with stickers. Major hassle at cash as cashier didn't think I should use $2.50 coupon on bacon as then I would get the bacon for only $.50. Yup that is the point so had to call about that. So put them in, then came the hassle about the free chicken coupon so she leaves the cash to go discuss it with someone..comes back 5 minutes later and reluctantly gave me the free chicken. I had to keep apologizing to people in line behind me and made me 10 minutes late for my massage!

I dont know know why they were giving me a hard time. I was watching staff members stealing the peelies off the stuffed chicken boxes and having a discussion about the coupons inside. It was hard to find any of the boxes with the coupons on them as I think the staff had been busy. If I wasn't late I would have considered talking to the manager about it as it is bad form to take peelies off of products you aren't buying.

anyways also received 120 air miles so that makes everything basically free. I was wondering if others were having hassles with these coupons and free products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@scouponer the grocer near me that stocks the ML stuffed chicken had tons of boxes, but I noticed that the peelies were already peeled off -- the clear backing of the sticker was still attached to the boxes, so it was obvious to me that someone went through all the boxes and took the coupons
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got some of the free maple leaf stuffed chicken. Went to Sobys which I never do because it is so far away but I was close by so it worked out great. Bought 6 bacon used the $2.50 off coupon and got 2 stuffed chicken for free, (with stickers) then bought 6 cans of maple leaf canned ham for $1 each and got 2 more stuffed chicken with stickers. Major hassle at cash as cashier didn't think I should use $2.50 coupon on bacon as then I would get the bacon for only $.50. Yup that is the point so had to call about that. So put them in, then came the hassle about the free chicken coupon so she leaves the cash to go discuss it with someone..comes back 5 minutes later and reluctantly gave me the free chicken. I had to keep apologizing to people in line behind me and made me 10 minutes late for my massage!

I dont know know why they were giving me a hard time. I was watching staff members stealing the peelies off the stuffed chicken boxes and having a discussion about the coupons inside. It was hard to find any of the boxes with the coupons on them as I think the staff had been busy. If I wasn't late I would have considered talking to the manager about it as it is bad form to take peelies off of products you aren't buying.

anyways also received 120 air miles so that makes everything basically free. I was wondering if others were having hassles with these coupons and free products.
    Pretty much the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was using the $1 printable coupon and the $2.50 peelie when I was paying for the 3 packages of bacon. The cashier had to ask someone if I could use those coupons. Then when it came to the free chicken coupon, she had to leave again and ask the other cashier if I was allowed to use the fpc for the chicken on top of the bacon coupons. Then there was this huge lineup after me, lol.

I also noticed that there were a lot of peelies missing and I had to climb up on the fridge doorway and reach into the back to find the chicken that I wanted with the peelie, from the back. Yep, it had to be on the top shelf and way in the back, lol.

Since I did get the free chicken and cheap bacon and the bonus air miles I really did not mind but it was a bit of a hassle.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Pudding, Pudding for everyone!
    For the kiddos
    Safeway west snack pack 5/$7.00 buy 5 get 40 airmiles
    15 @21.00 - 7.00 manufacturer coupons from save.ca 1.00 wub2. Total 14.00- 12.60 in airmiles cash value for the product (this is actually bit higher since I had a spend total of buy $60 get 80 am bonus for the whole transaction) total cost $1.40 for 60 cups☺$0.023 per serving.
    For me
    Superstore Pm calgary coop Danette 4/$10.
    Had Pc points 500 per pack and used 2x 3.00 wub 2 printable
    0.50 per 4 pack or $0.125 per serving 😊

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mrsf1sh; Wed, Feb 24th, 2016 at 08:43 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hellosweetnadz73
    I found it SDM Burlington, 2211 Brant Street - don't think there were any more, sorry.
    Good location to keep an eye on
    Last edited by Couponcrinch; Thu, Feb 25th, 2016 at 12:42 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My experience at the Bronte Sobeys store was so bad that I decided to just to walk away.
    The store Manager ( at least that what he called himself) point blank refused to honor the deal.
    That night I was just too tired to argue - I usually avoid Sobeys as much as I can.
    No matter what I buy there is usually some hassle
    Sorry you had this bad experience - at least you got the reward - free chicken and air miles

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Some Valentine’s Day plants were left over in the store. Some still in bloom and in a pot wrapper. Paid $0.49 for one like this in a 4 inch pot. Original price was $2.99-$4.99
    Attachment 306246
    Saw 2 more today. $0.49 each.
    After I paid my dollar, the cashier asked if I wanted a bag. They usually charge $0.05 for the bag.
    A free bag.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Found this Fossil bag at Talize for 12.99. I'm not usually a fan of Fossil, I find most of their bags too stiff for my liking or have some kind of embellishment on them, but this one is cowhide leather and just as soft as my Coach bags.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oh thats a nice bag!! it will go with anything too. I found a very similar Prada bag but without the shoulder strap at value village. not sure if i will keep or sell on ebay. i really like a shoulder strap.. ;-)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone explain to me how the b3g1 free maple leaf promo works? I tried to buy 3 cans of maple leaf canned meat and wasn't allowed free bacon. TIA
    avoncallingu, ticul and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought Tide Simply Clean & Fresh 38 loads this morning from Walmart. They are 2 for $8 at Walmart. Used $2 coupon from P&G coupon website and $5 cashback from CO51.

Total: $1.40 for 2 bottles.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    oh thats a nice bag!! it will go with anything too. I found a very similar Prada bag but without the shoulder strap at value village. not sure if i will keep or sell on ebay. i really like a shoulder strap.. ;-)
    If it's a black bag you could get a strap off eBay cheap. People are always selling straps and hang tags for whatever reason(maybe you make more by selling a bag in pieces)?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

My best deal this week is a babies r us pricing error/failed clearance deal..?

graco 2 in 1 bouncer and swing reg $259.99 for $69.90
    graco high chair reg $199.99 for $49.90
    graco pack n play reg $169.99 for $49.90

the website only had the price for 1 day then went back to regular price the next day. Luckily I was able to find the items in store and the item that wasn't in store, the store ordered for me with free shipping!

with taxes it would've cost $705, but i paid $190 with tax

Thread Information