User Tag List

Page 604 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 19391
Like Tree118606Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #9046
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,151
    Likes Received
    30808
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    my auntie gave me some bedsheets that will match to my room decor Those was my dear grandmother ones.

  2. #9047
    Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,063
    Likes Received
    5992
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Went to rcss to get windex as I have a 1200 point offer and co51 offer pm for $2.88. Then noticed that the lean ground beef that is advertised for $2.98 lb is now $1.99 lb so bought 3 small packs...may go back and get more? Then meat had $2 peelies for ground beef wub 2 tortilla bowls. So bought 2 had offer for 1000 points each then co51 for $1.50 each...had to buy seasoning mix as well for co51. But that is okay I use them sometimes. Then went to fit and got bricks relish $.99 - 2 $.50 coupons and co 51 so free. Looked in garden centre and saw a new plant called ketchup and fries so grafted cherry tomato plant to a potato plant and you get what they call a tomtato. Very bizarre and $19.99 so passed but it was good for a chuckle. So if at rcss check out to see if ground beef is further reduced to $1.99.

  3. #9048
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Went to rcss to get windex as I have a 1200 point offer and co51 offer pm for $2.88. Then noticed that the lean ground beef that is advertised for $2.98 lb is now $1.99 lb so bought 3 small packs...may go back and get more? Then meat had $2 peelies for ground beef wub 2 tortilla bowls. So bought 2 had offer for 1000 points each then co51 for $1.50 each...had to buy seasoning mix as well for co51. But that is okay I use them sometimes. Then went to fit and got bricks relish $.99 - 2 $.50 coupons and co 51 so free. Looked in garden centre and saw a new plant called ketchup and fries so grafted cherry tomato plant to a potato plant and you get what they call a tomtato. Very bizarre and $19.99 so passed but it was good for a chuckle. So if at rcss check out to see if ground beef is further reduced to $1.99.

    Lol @ tomtato. Wth! They just keep messing with mother nature.

  4. #9049
    love couponzz YOU AND ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pierrefonds Qc
    Posts
    9,016
    Likes Received
    6284
    Trading Score
    591 (100%)




    I got PC cold turkey slices reg.$9.99-50% pinker sticker $4.99 enough for 2 Cesar salads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

    Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

  5. #9050
    Canadian Guru Lee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    11,692
    Likes Received
    68212
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I just finished my shopping at RCSS (Mississauga) and the cashier told me that as of next week they will only accept price matching from the following stores (and subsidiaries) and to a maximum quantity of 4

    Name:  20160518_205449 (576x1024).jpg
Views: 452
Size:  101.1 KB

    I'm very sad.... My best deal tonight was PM'd 10 carton's of Almond Breeze tonight @ $1.99 each... I had 6 coupons for $1.00 off and I picked up 4000 PC points!!

  6. #9051
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,245
    Likes Received
    8793
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Just came back from some running around...

    Shoppers (Harwood & Bayly):
    Maple Leaf Bacon: $3.49(Shelf); $3.99(Rang up) = SCOP'd, FREE

    RCSS (Ajax):
    Neilson Cream (1L * 2): $5.96 - PM(Shoppers; $0.96 OFF) = $5.00

    Also stocked up with a TON of new coupons that I didn't have including, but not limited to...
    $2 off Scrubbing Bubbles
    BOGO Klondike Ice Cream Treats
    BOGO Fruit2O Waters (Buy the water, get the tea one free)
    $2 off StayFree Products

  7. #9052
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,513
    Likes Received
    21320
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    I just finished my shopping at RCSS (Mississauga) and the cashier told me that as of next week they will only accept price matching from the following stores (and subsidiaries) and to a maximum quantity of 4

    Name:  20160518_205449 (576x1024).jpg
Views: 452
Size:  101.1 KB

    I'm very sad.... My best deal tonight was PM'd 10 carton's of Almond Breeze tonight @ $1.99 each... I had 6 coupons for $1.00 off and I picked up 4000 PC points!!
    I like some of the stores on the list because the RCSS i go to never PM the chinese supermarket or Adonis only the major store thats on the list

  8. #9053
    Frugalmom
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,886
    Likes Received
    2344
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Just came back from some running around...

    Shoppers (Harwood & Bayly):
    Maple Leaf Bacon: $3.49(Shelf); $3.99(Rang up) = SCOP'd, FREE

    RCSS (Ajax):
    Neilson Cream (1L * 2): $5.96 - PM(Shoppers; $0.96 OFF) = $5.00

    Also stocked up with a TON of new coupons that I didn't have including, but not limited to...
    $2 off Scrubbing Bubbles
    BOGO Klondike Ice Cream Treats
    BOGO Fruit2O Waters (Buy the water, get the tea one free)
    $2 off StayFree Products
    Hi. Were the Klondike coupons from RCSS?
    ticul likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

  9. #9054
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,513
    Likes Received
    21320
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Hi. Were the Klondike coupons from RCSS?
    YES ITS NEW i GOT SOME TODAY AT RCSS
    seylz_gurl likes this.

  10. #9055
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    The scrubbing bubbles 2$ coupons finally made it to my store's coupon board! I missed out on all the CO51 deals, so hoping I can take advantage in the coming weeks before coupon expiry!
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  11. #9056
    Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,286
    Likes Received
    2885
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)




    Tuesday
    Giant Tiger
    12 Raid Fly trap things (we have millions of these at the cottage....I'm gonna have streamers of fly traps when I go up soon...my Grandma is gonna love me!) $2.23 - 6 B2S$5 coupons= free plus $2 back CO51

    Today
    Giant Tiger
    2 more fly traps ...hello free plus another $2 back on CO51

    Sobeys
    Those Catelli smart green pasta...used free coupon from Samplesource=free! Plus $1 back on CO51!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

    Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016



  12. #9057
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    9,669
    Likes Received
    42172
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Lean beef was marked down to $2.49 LB at my RCSS so I grabbed 3 large packs and a pack of fresh baked hamburger buns and hot dog buns and redeemed $40 in PC pts. Paid .41 cents Now I have 5 large packs of lean beef to deal with tonight!!! Burger patties, meatballs, taco meat and meat loaf for the freezer! Wish me luck!
    seylz_gurl, Lee03, lecale and 7 others like this.

  13. #9058
    Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,063
    Likes Received
    5992
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Persil laundry soap cold water variety was priced at $3.98 today at RCSS. Ran out to car and got 4 coupons so $1.98. Have been wanting to try this but didn't want to pay the prices for it. Supposed to be very good.

  14. #9059
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    ^never heard of Persil! Great price.
    ticul likes this.

  15. #9060
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    I just finished my shopping at RCSS (Mississauga) and the cashier told me that as of next week they will only accept price matching from the following stores (and subsidiaries) and to a maximum quantity of 4
    No Loblaws, for a RCSS in Mississauga???

    I have mixed feelings about this, the limit of 4 I'm not crazy about, especially when you get a great points deal. But there just seems to be too many people willing to clear shelves so in the end, I think this is a good thing.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, May 19th, 2016 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •