User Tag List

Page 960 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 17724
Like Tree111206Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #14386
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,243
    Likes Received
    28317
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Today at Maxi(QC):
    O sole mioo small lasagna x5 @2,00$ minus 5x2,00$ peelies=free( I will purchase more this week with the 1$ peelie coupons that I have when I will have space in my freezer still cheap)
    Nescafe instant coffee [email protected],77$
    Uncle Bens Bistro Express rice minus fpc =free

  2. #14387
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    8,775
    Likes Received
    38799
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Took the $100 cash collected for work Lotto Group to SDM and purchased 4 x $25 Lotto Gift Cards and received 4 x $5 SDM Gift Cards for me Free milk/eggs/butter/choc milk/white milk/bacon for my family

  3. #14388
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    512
    Likes Received
    1142
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    How did that work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Took the $100 cash collected for work Lotto Group to SDM and purchased 4 x $25 Lotto Gift Cards and received 4 x $5 SDM Gift Cards for me Free milk/eggs/butter/choc milk/white milk/bacon for my family
    macw1960 and cath007 like this.

  4. #14389
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    8,775
    Likes Received
    38799
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    How did that work?
    It was a SDM promo.
    barbis9, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

  5. #14390
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    37790
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Today at Maxi(QC):
    O sole mioo small lasagna x5 @2,00$ minus 5x2,00$ peelies=free( I will purchase more this week with the 1$ peelie coupons that I have when I will have space in my freezer still cheap)
    Nescafe instant coffee [email protected],77$
    Uncle Bens Bistro Express rice minus fpc =free
    free lasagna?!
    wtg
    just let me know if you run out of freezer space and I'll help you out

  6. #14391
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    37790
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Bell brag

    workmen working outside our home for the last few months
    we asked them to call us and let us know when they are working so we can move the car
    never got this
    we asked for updates on the work
    never got this
    each time WE called and they never called us, even though they had our number and e-mail

    they did the work and messed up our car
    called them last week to complain and they didn't not call back

    escalated and got a nice guy:
    - discount on internet monthly price, 24 months
    - discount on home phone monthly price, 24 months

    and IN WRITING!

  7. #14392
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    37,275
    Likes Received
    59371
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Bell brag

    workmen working outside our home for the last few months
    we asked them to call us and let us know when they are working so we can move the car
    never got this
    we asked for updates on the work
    never got this
    each time WE called and they never called us, even though they had our number and e-mail

    they did the work and messed up our car
    called them last week to complain and they didn't not call back

    escalated and got a nice guy:
    - discount on internet monthly price, 24 months
    - discount on home phone monthly price, 24 months

    and IN WRITING!
    you [email protected] Girl

    being ignored is one thing....Bell came through after you leaned on them a little....ha ha
    Enjoy those awesome savings!!!

  8. #14393
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    37790
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    you [email protected] Girl

    being ignored is one thing....Bell came through after you leaned on them a little....ha ha
    Enjoy those awesome savings!!!
    thanks
    they are supposed to notify home owners when work is done on their property and they knew that

    guess they didn't know they were dealing with a Smart Canuck and a Shwa Girl --> double trouble

  9. #14394
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,490
    Likes Received
    10532
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Schneiders 375g pkg of bacon [email protected]$2.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  10. #14395
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,870
    Likes Received
    12806
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Beginning today, Zehrs has an in-store promo (back page of flyer): 3,000 PCO points for every $10.00 spent on Cheerios/Fibre 1 cereal/snacks. I checked the online price of the Cheerios: $3.74 for regular size, $4.99 for family size.

    I'm not sure if it's all Zehrs or just this one but the Zehrs I went to (Pen Centre, St. Catharines, ON) had the family size boxes of Cheerios (multi-grain and honey nut varieties) scanning at $2.99! As an added bonus, these boxes are the ones with the "$3.00 off fresh berries with your next purchase of a General Mills cereal" coupon. (Coupon expires October 31, cereal is best before February/March 2019)

    Between the $2.99 price, the berries coupon on each box and the 3,000/$10.00 promo, I decided to stock up!

    Factoring in the points earned, my family size boxes of Cheerios cost about $2.20 and each box has a berries coupon on it.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, May 31st, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

  11. #14396
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    331
    Likes Received
    527
    Trading Score
    86 (97%)



    A box of 10 pads made by Always pads for $2.99 after my .50 cents off NED coupon. The box will likely last me for 2 months.

  12. #14397
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    37790
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Tierra Lemieux View Post
    A box of 10 pads made by Always pads for $2.99 after my .50 cents off NED coupon. The box will likely last me for 2 months.
    plus someone on here posted about the freebies and Anne Doherty posted on the blog too
    so you could get more

    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/426283...amples-canada/
    barbis9 and macw1960 like this.

  13. #14398
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    486
    Likes Received
    1858
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I booked a spa weekend for my daughter and myself at sparkling hills. I got a great deal because I am a frequent customer so an appreciation event. Two night stay that includes breakfast and half price spa treatments. Total with tax...$388.00!!

  14. #14399
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,243
    Likes Received
    28317
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi(QC):
    2 big tubs of Philadelphia Cream [email protected],98$ each

  15. #14400
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,692
    Likes Received
    4660
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sueshe View Post
    I booked a spa weekend for my daughter and myself at sparkling hills. I got a great deal because I am a frequent customer so an appreciation event. Two night stay that includes breakfast and half price spa treatments. Total with tax...$388.00!!
    That sounds amazing - enjoy!
    ,
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •