User Tag List

Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1433
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had an interesting day at work today. I taught Grade 3 English at a Catholic school in town. Once I arrived I found out that they were having their first mass of the year in the morning and the Terry Fox walk in the afternoon. There ended up being little time to teach them anything. I am teaching the same class again tomorrow. At the top of the lesson for today the teacher apologized. At the top of the lesson plan for tomorrow she promised that the day would be much more calm by comparison.

This is why I wear dress clothes with running shoes every day when I am a substitute teacher. Just never know what they have planned for you, or what the day will ultimately hold. I'm just happy to be working.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    The leappad you got was an awesome deal! Do you guys use an Ereader for books or read real books? I'm very curious about the availability of the digital books in french.

Hope everyone has a great day!
    My oldest has a kindle. He LOVES it. Love isn't a big enough word. But he doesn't have any french books on there. He still reads his french books as books from the school library. We chose the kindle as amazon seems to have more teen type books for the kindle then chapters. My daughter just reads actual books. She still learning and there isn't much for her. If she loves books the way my son does, eventually we'll get her one too. I haven't really seen french books for the ereaders. I'm sure they exist, but I haven't found any kid ones yet.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post

VERY JEALOUS! What a great score!! This deal was posted on one of my facebook groups and I wanted to order it but totally forgot as it was the day after LO was born and it was taken down quickly...
    I didn't even realize other people had noticed. I truly thought it was going to be just the stylus, and that's why it was cheaper. You could still order it though. I just tried and got to the payment screen. Just go to sears.ca and do a catalogue order and order it with the code from the wishbook. You won't have the $10 coupon, but it's still an amazing deal.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Has anyone seen the coupon for Carnation Hot Chocolate? I looked in FreshCo, where there were reported sightings, but didn't see any. I did see the frame where the Janes Chicken coupons were and even the cardboard backing on the pad was ripped off on both of them. Ditto eggs, but at least I found those at an expensive grocery store.... FreshCo is a zoo.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Has anyone seen the coupon for Carnation Hot Chocolate? I looked in FreshCo, where there were reported sightings, but didn't see any. I did see the frame where the Janes Chicken coupons were and even the cardboard backing on the pad was ripped off on both of them. Ditto eggs, but at least I found those at an expensive grocery store.... FreshCo is a zoo.
    No but I would like them too!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have checked multiple stores including stores I do not normal shop in and I have not found any yet. But with that being said I have heard some people say they were part of a display but never attached just left sitting there which would make it harder to see if they were gone and also have made it easier for someone to just watch away with the whole pad if they were not attached.

2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nope I have not found it either the carnation one -wish they would put hot chocolate coupons on their cans-then we can use them next time-and freshoc in my area had all the tear pads ripped off -its unreal

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Freshco near me is almost always dead. Do you happen to know if they price match?

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Good morning everyone! I have a ton of running around to do today. I'm just hoping the day goes quickly. I hope you all have a great day!!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yes Freshco does price match but they have a number of rules to their price matching. They will only price match select stores and will not price match Rexall, Shopper's or Giant Tiger as they are not "direct competition" which to me should mean they do not price match Wal-Mart but that is acceptable. Most stores when you walk in will have notice (or at least our local ones do) saying which stores they will price match. As well they will only price match 4 of the same item (example soup is on sale they will only price match 4 cans).

Personally I do not like shopping at either of my local Freshco Stores as I find both locations have supervisors who are not coupon friendly, with that being said there are a couple who are great to deal with but that is it you never know walking in who will be working and to me there is nothing worse than getting to cash to see one of the non coupon friendly supervisors called and know that most of your transaction will end up not going through and you will just have to go somewhere else to price match them and use your coupons. I have found any time I have a coupon with the word ANY on it, I am going to have problems or if the item I am buying is not pictured and this can include even if I am just buying another flavour. I find they they do not/will not read the coupon and tend to just go by the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by cdngal75 View Post
    The Freshco near me is almost always dead. Do you happen to know if they price match?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdngal75 View Post
    They do! But it's the most annoying place of all to price match. The one near me is a bit small, so they will only PM two of each item. Not two of each flavour, but two of each item. If it's produce, you're limited to two kg of each. In larger locations, I hear it's four.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! It is Friday and I have not the impression to have steal this one lol!!!I feel better compared to yesterday so the big cleaning will start!!! I hope to benefit the sale over the week end and 3 days I dream of an apple crisp all warm and confy so I hope to make that this week end,already have my ingrediants,hope to go to the apples within the next 2 weeks and I have a lots of goals to accomplish and get done!!! See you later ,I hope you will have all a wonderful day!!! Motto: It is Friday lol
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Sep 27th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Inquirind mind: Do you compare yourself to others? Example: I have a friend who does all of her shopping price matching ,coupons ,sales the tuesday(first day of the flyers) She is so organizated and all planned I dont have the impression to have 1% off that and that make me sad,I know planning is a things we acquire with time and it goes better I am not bad at that but not there....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No,I have not seen the Carnation Hot Chocolate in here too,but I hit everytime empty tearpad,people can be so selfish and disrespectfull.When I find a coupon I am just happy,because it is pretty rare those time....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Another beautiful day and TGIF! I hit snooze a few time this morning so was rushing to pack kids lunches and get them out the door. But tonight is date night so have 2 bottles of wine chilling in the fridge and a handsome man making me dinner to look forward to!
    Tomorrow is clean the garage out day. Hockey game at 5 so will have all afternoon to finish it.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Fri, Sep 27th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Thread Information