User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Discounts for seniors.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Rooms + Spaces has a Senior's Day event on Jan. 31. Save 10% off with the following brand exclusions:
    I went to check, only to find that the location, which had taken over a bankrupt Bed and Bath site, had already been shut down! It hasn't even been 1 year since they took over, IIRC. How ironic.
    Ciel21 likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If it's any consolation, the same situation seems indicated for the Stoney Creek Rooms+ Spaces store though in Dec 2023 when my bus was in the area, store seemed open. Now when I'm on the website, the Brantford store comes up as my local option! But no buses go to Brantford. Maybe I'll ask my friend one day for a ride out if weather and funds permit.
    HermanH likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    is it age 65 for seniors fare? & HOW would i change my reg. presto card to seniors? (wont be 65 till april)
    When we had to change my son's presto as he was a college aged student it was done a a GO train station because they needed to see ID.
    Linda Evans and Ciel21 like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lindaevans You can go to Shoppers or Fortinos (customer service desk) to get your card status changed when the time comes. But if you intend to get the annual senior's bus pass, you have to pay and get it loaded at the HSR GO station on Hunter St.
    BTW, you'll be eligible for senior's rates on GO Transit (1/2 of adult fares) trips if you pay with Presto (GO does not take cash on buses).
    Last edited by Ciel21; Wed, Feb 7th, 2024 at 11:52 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Bay is reiterating the 15% off Seniors Day discount applies on Tuesdays in store locations only and expires at store closing time. Just click on the More Offers tabs at the centre bottom of the screen today on their website to see the mention.

I had not seen any Senior's Day event for February for Rooms+ Spaces but then there are only 2 store locations, one in Brantford ON and one in West Edmonton AB. Online shopping seems to be the way...

Good time to remind Giant Tiger shoppers that the first Monday of each month is Senior's Day so Monday March 4 is your day. Check with your local store in advance to confirm it is on Monday.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Fri, Mar 1st, 2024 at 06:13 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Len's Mill site indicates that it offers Senior's Discount (no idea what the "special pricing" means) on the first Monday of the month (just like Giant Tiger!), as long it's not a holiday. In case of a holiday, the discount day takes place on the second Monday of the month.

So yesterday was the April event day. Hmm, site does not show a flyer but a few coupons that expired yesterday. Darn.

There's Wish Local pickup offered at the Chatham/Guelph/North York/Waterloo locations.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Amazing Home Stores (ONTARIO) has expanded its 15% off Senior Days from Monday through to Wednesday. Must be 55+ to enjoy the offer.
    The Amazing Home Stores (@theamazinghomestores) | TikTok

So no more Yellow Light special on Tuesday nights...yay! I shall have to stop by the store to see if the pallets of Amazon clothing returns have dwindled or are at least half sold so I can what's at the bottom of the deep boxes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information