User Tag List

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree6510Likes

Thread: October Frugal Chatter - Harvest the Savings

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    News goals to add for october to me with the existing ones for the Challenge
    Sorting-classing-all my coupons,make trades for those I dont use and exchange for those I will use.
    Class all my coupons as soon as I receive them,purchase hockey cards at dollorama for that,make a trade list,planify more my shopping and meals.
    Make a great deal today 6 VH Steamers at Tiger Giant 3,00$ minus 2,00$ off coupons=1,00$ each (horray for cheap and fast dinner supper)-feel good to do couponning again(2 weeks is long)
    Also I finish sort of my cleaning,the kitchen is now so big compared to before,need to purchase a shelves and organize.Locker is now full of boxes and kind of a piece,so organisated to be easy access,still a lot of cleaning to do by I meet the requirements,letter is send,so appart tickets of infraction I expect nothing else.The relief beggin.I Think it is 3 month notice to get out otherwhise,like the notice we send when we move,so I hope to have the Windows changed they are all accessible,exausted but that is life,I think I will make an apple crisp,to reward me tomorrow,and I bought a treat to me too.So appart the ''fridge conflict with my father,all the things should be good now,fingers and toes crossed.really hope.I hope you all had a wonderfull day and you will have a wonderfull evening.Really proud of me,my father help me but I have the eyes for cleaning and rentabilize,organize the space.And scored the 2 samples avalaible today!!!
    Cath you did great. I think we are all proud of you too. You really do deserve to treat yourself.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Cath you did great. I think we are all proud of you too. You really do deserve to treat yourself.
    Thank you so much for this nice comment!!! Off to brush my little persian girl mimi(cat lol!!),preparing to bedtime and maybe order some coupons and do my klout things.I wish a good night to all of you and may those batteries be recharged for tomorrow lol

She was 2 years old 2 years ago,not her best picture I awake her when she was sleeping bad me lol
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 9th, 2013 at 10:28 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

MrsSunshine and Frugalbigmomma, I am amazed at the things you get accomplished. It seems I`m not getting anything done but crocheting this month and last. I`m not complaining that things are selling but I do need to do other things too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am amazed at what some people do in a day too-either they are 20 years younger than crochet lady and I or they are very high energy!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Great tv night - Survivor at 8PM, 9PM Criminal Minds and Duck Dynasty at 10PM.....that's right Jack!
    I was in a meeting all night last night. Left at 5:00pm and didn't get home until 10:00pm. I didn't realize that the new season of Criminal Minds had started, thanks for telling me. I missed Ducky Dynasty, but we all know that there will be lots of re-reruns, so I will catch the episode another day.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning everyone! Friday is so close! Looking forward to a long weekend (away!). Packing my swimsuit for the hot tub Really going to soak up this long weekend and will be nice not to be home (no cleaning )
    Today for me is a work day then DS has a hockey game so won't be getting much done tonight but putting away clean laundry and then packing so I'm ready to hit the road at 3 tomorrow

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

MrsSunshine and Frugalbigmomma, I am amazed at the things you get accomplished. It seems I`m not getting anything done but crocheting this month and last. I`m not complaining that things are selling but I do need to do other things too.
    Everyday is not like that at all. Sometimes after work I feel like doing nothing (and I have a bad lower back so depends on how I'm feeling)

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Exactly what she said.. what I get done really depends on the day.. and how im feeling.. some days are shot before i get up.. days like yesterday....i have to take advantage of.. im getting there in years as well.. enjoying em while i can
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    go quick...
    Try Before you Buy brandsampler is live. Here is the link http://www.trybeforeyoubuysampler.ca
    I scored the razor.
    The site was down and then it said they will have more in the future. Darn it!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    how painlful, hope you get better soon.
    Thank you, I think with the antibitoics im feeling alot better - the sinus pain has eased the ear pain is still there. I have to go pick up the other half of my prescription as the pharmacy was out and it didnt come in yesterday....otherwise im out and it wont do me anygood.

Well I`m not a happy camper tonight. The cable guy never showed up and didn`t call. The time frame we were given was between 2 and 6.Wonder if they`ll call to set a new time or just show up when they feel like it.
    That drives me nuts when they dont show up but expect you to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    cath, I totally agree with you about SC - it's just a most awesome place to be!

Hope you have a good night, and a great tomorrow!
    I Agree SC is wonderful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    We can afford living in a new area and even an increase in mortgage, but I have no clue how to pay for closing costs. I plan to get in touch with the bank next week, but any suggestions are appreciated. We just don't have that much disposable income...it would take years to save.
    I found this site that tells you to estimate closing costs at 2% of the purchase price.

Also keep in mind all the costs associated with moving, for example, like the fees charged to transfer your services from one property to another.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Also keep in mind if the seller has paid the property taxes for the year you will have to reimburse them for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    I found this site that tells you to estimate closing costs at 2% of the purchase price.

Also keep in mind all the costs associated with moving, for example, like the fees charged to transfer your services from one property to another.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Also keep in mind if the seller has paid the property taxes for the year you will have to reimburse them for that as well.
    And if it's not your 1st house purchase you will have the land transfer tax to pay as well.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I love duck dynasty -happy happy happy-anyway went to a friends trailor home -she has no kids remember and she made us a lovely lunch scrambled eggs -tea -olives cheese -ham rolled in havardi-yummy and apple crisp-she then gave me a coat size large fits me -for fall or spring that she never wore black quilted -so that was a nice visit-stayed 4 hours chatting and everything
    sounds like a lovely afternoon, Si is my fav. then Jase, too funny - that's all jack!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Lisa View Post
    Hi everyone!! Sorry for not checking in. I've been dealing with a lot of family drama lately. I really just need one day of a break... Maybe one day right!!

I hope you are all well! I will be checking a bit tonight until duck dynasty (happy happy happy!) and I will hopefully be able to chit chat tomorrow.
    that's right jack! Hope the family drama settles down in time for this upcoming long weekend.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information