User Tag List

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree6510Likes

Thread: October Frugal Chatter - Harvest the Savings

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Inquiring mind:Where do you stock(in witch piece) your stockpile? For myself I am really botthered to what I can do to kept mine and dont donate it because I put a lot of time,energy and money in it,get rib of this stuff will break my heart.Preventionnist of the inspection not encourage that, even I explain the situation where I want to put all togheter my stock is not permitted(even in a shelve,near a window is not ok because if a fire happen they have to break the window and that will take more time.) And the 1 meter off the floor the top 2 Meter off the floor count too.I cannot even put a chair near a window for those reasons.They dont see my things as things they see them like accumulation...My kitchen suck because the big window who take nearly half the wall block all my plan I always have.I give them solutions I thinked it is always a no.They are very arrogant and intrusive.I did all the major things on the list and it is 50% better they dont see it.Yes still boxe off the living room but I say I do my cleaning there it is normal,no,picture taked and you dont respect the circulate area ....I can go on and on,I feel even if I trow all my stuff and have nothing they will still complaint.I got the response make more efforts,rent a container if you have not enough place in the green bin ( I explained the green bin problem)...do you know a container cost a lot..we dont care....We will send you another 3 weeks delay and after you got infractions tickets,I cleared the kitchen window,all they see it a bag and take it in picture too.I certainly did not do 15 hours of cleaning for nothing.It is impossible to them to not see the change.All they wanted is apply the law and that it.....I can go on and on....I explain I am alone to do this cleaning because I have no help...brother and father,want to trow away all the stuff,that was the help I get offered they dont care too....so i can go on and on....I feel I am alone ramming in my boat......
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

and that is the 50% of my problems...for me it is enough to deal with apparently no,familly dynamic explode again on me...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@JasperandChar: I am glad your pity party had come to this end,put me next on this one.We seems to not have goods weeks and have a lots to deals with,my dear friend.
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Inquiring mind: For those who have portable computer,did you ever had a letter touch who just came off with the mecanism and even with you tube tutorials I cannot get this one fixed?I have a Getaway model 17 inch screen,touch are spaced,bigs and loose .I have no more caplock and ctrl...glue dont fix that issue. If anyone have tips or solutions that will be appreciated...Funny because brother was the last one taking the pc last week end...everything break with him...
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 11:45 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For the rest I will update later ...
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Oh Angela. Sorry to hear LO is ill. I am glad you are taking him to the doctor, it is most likely nothing, but in the off chance it is something it is worth it (that is how we found out DD has Celiac Disease).

I get to take care of my 9-month old niece for a two night sleep over this weekend. It will be busy, but fun!!! Hopefully she settles at night okay...if not, I guess I get lots of cuddles which will be nice since my two (2.75 and 1.5 sleep through...not that I am complaining about that!!!)
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I saw a pair of boots a the store today and i fell in love. I think it was a good thing i was cardless and cashless or there would have been a spur of the moment boot purchase made. I'm having a hard time now that I'm away from them justifying the extra 65 dollars in the budget for them.
    You could put them on your Christmas wish list....

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    wow when you break down the per week it doesn't seem to bad plus the other stuff maybe somewhat manageable I should stop focusing of the big figure and go with weekly like you mentioned. I'm not really crafty but funny thing is I have been wanting to try my hand at soap making (cold process) I think perhaps this weekend I will pick up some of the items and give it a try, you never know. Fantastic that you SIL made some extra cash on her yummy dishes. thanks for your suggestions I will be looking at this from a different point of you and my pity party has come to end.
    "Think baby steps" as DH always tells me.

That was how my SIL made some diaper money when she was a SAHM of two. Definitely give the soap project a try and let me know how it goes!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My only little joy of the day lol
    from my e-mail about lindt chocolate coupons contest
    They posted on their facebook page a link to a email address if you are having problems - for myself I won the FPC but it did not link me to print anything, I emailed them and they responded with a email right away saying to give my information and they will double check the names that won the FPC and get back to me - they did and thankfully my name was there and they are mailing out the FPC
    Me too I received the e-mail this night:

Congratulations, you won up to $5.49 off your next purchase of a Lindt
    Les Grandes, Lindt Passion, or Lindt Creationbar. Your coupon will
    arrive by mail no later than 2 weeks after the contest ends (Nov 29,
    2013). You have also been entered to win the Grand Prize of chocolate
    for a year. Grand Prize winners will be announced after the campaign has
    ended. We truly appreciate your patience, enjoy your prize!

Lindt Chocolate Canada

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

[QUOTE=sweet sparrow;5679623]

"Think baby steps" as DH always tells me.

I agree I am now like a baby who had fall and have to restart the whole process again sigh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

In the mail today I got Yves Rocher enveloppe and all the Christmas game i have all the prices and a free lipstick so I will think to order a cheap thing again,Last time I regret to not have ordered the 2 bottles of free perfume and last month a free face cream but I have already plenty,but for me when it is free,it free lol,maybe a problem,but a not so bad one lolSince I am not planning to give and receive gifts I will cheer up myself.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you talk with people about couponning,samples and price matching and they just want the stuff not how to do it and time to do it,even If I offering to explaining.That annoy me because I learned on sites by myself and you cannot have all ready to you.Like the proverb said ''Give fish to someone he will eat it and ask for others fish to eat,learn him how to fish he will have food on the table is entire life'' I love this proverb. And again the stereotype of the people who does couponning are poor,single or at home,definettely not .Yes that happened this week end with my brother,I suggest him to start doing the same thing that could help him at least to not miss something,when he realized I paid close to nothing all my toilettry,hygienes products,pasta,and that goes on it look at me like I was et from another planet...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Had a quiet thanksgiving here, made enough for my parents to have some as well, my son took it over. That was very well received.
    I finished almost all of my laundry last night, until my dryer started to squeak. going to have my husband look at it before he leaves for work. PLUS all of the laundry i did is put away. YAY
    im slowly conquering my list.
    The squeak is probably the rollers that support the drum-Google it for pics.It's an easy do it yourself repair and the parts are pretty cheap.Sometimes you can do a temporary "fix" by grasping the inner rim of the drum and giving it a firm tug to reseat the drum (they can get out of position from extra heavy loads)but if you have to replace them it's not a big ordeal.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @JasperandChar: I am glad your pity party had come to this end,put me next on this one.We seems to not have goods weeks and have a lots to deals with,my dear friend.
    I hear ya cath, sometimes we just need to row the boat even though are paddles are broken.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning everyone! Hope today is a better day for some. Pouring rain here now and all weekend as per the forecast. Guess tomorrow on my only free day will be a good day to get inside stuff done. Hopefully we wake up to no rain so I can get DS and the dog out to the park for a bit. Will take both boys to the "red box" and treat them each to a movie of their choice. $1.70 x 2 is a cheap treat (Saturday)
    DS has a local hockey game (glad we don't have to travel tonight) so that will be our entertainment tonight lol Fridge was looking pretty empty this morning. Need to get some good lunch stuff so I can pack the boys good lunches this week and not give my Highschooler $4 two days in a row. Yesterday was my laziness and then he asked today saying they get a free drink on Friday when they buy something and his lunch was going to suck anyway so I gave him $ lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Sales this week: Saw a few things I wanted to grab. Mostly just fresh stuff as our freezer is stuffed. Will write out my list and post here incase it inspires someone lol

Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information