User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree785Likes

Thread: All about CHRISTMAS!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i'm making these for teacher gifts this year...http://www.pinterest.com/pin/37928821835313060/

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

I made one of these last winter for myself and ive had several ppl comment on it when they've come over so guess what they're getting for Christmas! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/37928821831720507/

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a santa cookie jar at walmart yesterday... the snowman is nice too, but santa is my favorite

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    I made one of these last winter for myself and ive had several ppl comment on it when they've come over so guess what they're getting for Christmas! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/37928821831720507/
    Lol....I need to make one for our grandson for lost mittens! Very cute....love the coloured clothespins...I might even want to use wrapping or coloured papers decoupaged onto them! Hmmmm!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

All about Christmas....FYI....I've had all my shopping completed since October...hehehe
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

lynn, that's what I did..i found some nice scrapbooking paper and modgepodged them on. my advice though would be to get good wood clothespins...I bought dollar store ones and have already broken off a couple of them.
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Any wine drinkers out there, lol???

'snow' is Epsom salts, cheap to buy

http://cleverlyinspired.blogspot.ca/...isplay_14.html
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOVE sign with hand and foot prints

http://517creations.blogspot.ca/2013...ootprints.html

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

From a Mom-

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a good mom all year. I’ve fed, cleaned and cuddled my children on demand, visited the doctor’s office more than my doctor and sold sixty-two cases of candy bars to raise money to plant a shade tree on the school playground.

I was hoping you could spread my list out over several Christmases, since I had to write this letter with my son’s red crayon, on the back of a receipt in the laundry room between cycles, and who knows when I’ll find anymore free time in the next 18 years. Here are my Christmas wishes: I’d like a pair of legs that don’t ache (in any color, except purple, which I already have) and arms that don’t hurt or flap in the breeze, but are strong enough to pull my screaming child out of the candy aisle in the grocery store.

I’d also like a waist, since I lost mine somewhere in the seventh month of my last pregnancy.

If you’re hauling big ticket items this year I’d like fingerprint resistant windows and a radio that only plays adult music, a television that doesn’t broadcast any programs containing talking animals, and a refrigerator with a secret compartment behind the crisper where I can hide to talk on the phone.

On the practical side, I could use a talking doll that says, ‘Yes, Mommy’ to boost my parental confidence, along with two kids who don’t fight and three pairs of jeans that will zip all the way up without the use of power tools. I could also use a recording of Tibetan monks chanting ‘Don’t eat in the living room’ and ‘Take your hands off your brother,’ because my voice seems to be just out of my children’s hearing range and can only be heard by the dog.

If it’s too late to find any of these products, I’d settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container.

If you don’t mind, I could also use a few Christmas miracles to brighten the holiday season. Would it be too much trouble to declare ketchup a vegetable? It will clear my conscience immensely. It would be helpful if you could coerce my children to help around the house without demanding payment as if they were the bosses of an organized crime family.

Well, Santa, the buzzer on the dryer is calling and my son saw my feet under the laundry room door. I think he wants his crayon back. Have a safe trip and remember to leave your wet boots by the door and come in and dry off so you don’t catch cold.

Help yourself to cookies on the table but don’t eat too many or leave crumbs on the carpet.

Yours Always,

MOM…

P.S. One more thing…you can cancel all my requests if you can keep my children young enough to believe in Santa.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

I've done the handprint ornament..all I can say is bring your patience to the table. I had to go through several ornaments before we got a hand print that looked like a handprint. but man, are they ever sweet!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Merry_Christmas_2009_by_Blood_Huntress.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  104.7 KB
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    From a Mom-

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a good mom all year. I’ve fed, cleaned and cuddled my children on demand, visited the doctor’s office more than my doctor and sold sixty-two cases of candy bars to raise money to plant a shade tree on the school playground.

I was hoping you could spread my list out over several Christmases, since I had to write this letter with my son’s red crayon, on the back of a receipt in the laundry room between cycles, and who knows when I’ll find anymore free time in the next 18 years. Here are my Christmas wishes: I’d like a pair of legs that don’t ache (in any color, except purple, which I already have) and arms that don’t hurt or flap in the breeze, but are strong enough to pull my screaming child out of the candy aisle in the grocery store.

I’d also like a waist, since I lost mine somewhere in the seventh month of my last pregnancy.

If you’re hauling big ticket items this year I’d like fingerprint resistant windows and a radio that only plays adult music, a television that doesn’t broadcast any programs containing talking animals, and a refrigerator with a secret compartment behind the crisper where I can hide to talk on the phone.

On the practical side, I could use a talking doll that says, ‘Yes, Mommy’ to boost my parental confidence, along with two kids who don’t fight and three pairs of jeans that will zip all the way up without the use of power tools. I could also use a recording of Tibetan monks chanting ‘Don’t eat in the living room’ and ‘Take your hands off your brother,’ because my voice seems to be just out of my children’s hearing range and can only be heard by the dog.

If it’s too late to find any of these products, I’d settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container.

If you don’t mind, I could also use a few Christmas miracles to brighten the holiday season. Would it be too much trouble to declare ketchup a vegetable? It will clear my conscience immensely. It would be helpful if you could coerce my children to help around the house without demanding payment as if they were the bosses of an organized crime family.

Well, Santa, the buzzer on the dryer is calling and my son saw my feet under the laundry room door. I think he wants his crayon back. Have a safe trip and remember to leave your wet boots by the door and come in and dry off so you don’t catch cold.

Help yourself to cookies on the table but don’t eat too many or leave crumbs on the carpet.

Yours Always,

MOM…

P.S. One more thing…you can cancel all my requests if you can keep my children young enough to believe in Santa.
    Welcome to the thread, Natalka!! I wondered how long it would take you to find it...YAY!!
    LOVE this letter to Santa and I've emailed it to our DD at work...I think she'll identify with it...lol!!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information