User Tag List

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree6182Likes

Thread: "Fall" into September Savings

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I received 2 more calls to teach tomorrow, both were in town...too bad I got the call for 1hr away first. Oh well, at least I know that I am working tomorrow.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I do not think it is an allergic reactions as it is different than what my allergic reactions normally look like. Plus it is really only on my stomach, normally when I have an allergic reaction it either exposed skin or my whole body. The only new thing in my diet is I drank a glass of water with Apple Cider Vinegar in it the other day, but we regularly use Apple Cider Vinegar and it has never been an issue.
    Could it be a heat rash? Sometimes the waistband from undies or pants or skirts can press the wrong way and lead to a rash (I`ve had it happen with loose fitting yoga pants when I slouch or curl up in a chair the wrong way and the clothes are all askew). If it is a heat rash, the only thing you can do is when you`re home, not wear anything that touches the area (i.e. loose fitting nightgown) to give it time to heal from the irritation. Cool baths or showers also help.

Hopefully they go away soon, I know what a bother rashes can be.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nancy, keep hounding them about the pants. At 13, the girl knew exactly what she was doing (I would have got in trouble at 4 for something like that). You might want to remind the principal that the other parents would not be happy to hear about the lack of discipline in his school.

Of course, when I was in school, the nuns would have all but been beaten us half to death for chewing gum in class. Or so the rumours went (certainly kept us in line).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

With exception of my brother and his small family, all other relatives are long distance. Most of my family is 5+hrs away and dh's entire family lives in Alberta. None of dh's family has even met our LO, which is a whole other story. Dh is more ok with it than I am. Maybe I need to be more forceful with people in the future when they ask again about our next baby.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Angela-maybe just have a standard line ready like" we will let you know when the time comes" and then change the topic. If they don't take the hint then you may have to be a bit more direct with them. Good luck!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Angela-maybe just have a standard line ready like" we will let you know when the time comes" and then change the topic. If they don't take the hint then you may have to be a bit more direct with them. Good luck!
    I really like that simple phrase. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So I got back from the football game and had a message from the principal saying he left a message for the girls mother to call him back, let's hope the daughter doesn't delete the message. Anyways I stopped in at the school before the game and the principal was gone to watch his son play football in another town....geez. He told me in the message that he would get back to me on Monday as tomorrow is a PA, I asked the secretary for the pants back as I don't want them to get lost so for now I wait.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Tv sucks tonight I am desperate and watching Gypsy sisters (lol).

What a week, I have felt very overwhelmed all week and felt rushed, I thought with dh being gone I could get some stuff but not this week .

FIL will be back tomorrow with dh's dirty laundry to be washed and his list of what food he needs replenished so I will be busy over the next few days doing that.

Anyways just going to take the rest of the evening to relax and see what tomorrow brings, 1 thing for sure I have 2 kids home and also MIL is taking us all out to Pizza hut for the lunch buffet to celebrate my birthday....yummers....it's silly but I love their salad bar.

Wishing everyone a good evening.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Looking for name suggestions for the October frugal chatter thread, I have 2 names so far, I would like to have voting start on Sunday morning so please post your names!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bed made with fresh sheets. Went for my walk. That's about it tonight.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Love the suggestion about the Doctor saying to wait.....
    They told me no more (too high risk), and that's still very hard for me to accept.
    Is 40+ too old to be having babies ?
    No one told me .
    My age didn't matter to me.

Have your babies when YOU feel ready....don't let anyone pressure you.
    Your time will be the right time.
    And if they ask, just tell them there's nothing to tell and they don't need to keep asking, if and when you have some thing to tell, then you will.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi all,
    Busy day....
    Meet the teacher, BBQ, and a meeting....
    Nancy can't believe you found nothing on TV to watch .
    Tonight I have Greys, Scandal, and that new show, a very full tv night for me
    Anyways off to bed, night night.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    That's pretty much the best thing to say.
    We went through this too... we had our son when I was 30 - two years after we married, then found out he was our 'miracle' child, and there would be no more - we were darned lucky to get him.
    So as more years passed, we had to go through all the questioning as well. Keeping an answer simple was definitely the way to go - no need to explain more unless it's to a close family member with whom you really want to share the info.

As for at what age is too old to have a baby - optimal is before 35, but many women are having children in their early 40s. My mom had her sixth when she was 45.
    Three of my friends had children at 41 and 42 - I don't know whether it matters, but they already had children - for one it was her fourth, another her fifth; for the third it was her seventh - and he has Down syndrome, but is high-functioning.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope everyone has a great day ahead! It's going to be 26 today, after a week of sunny warm days - it's the last one; it's going to be below teens for the weekend.

I have a busy day ahead!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lovely cook book I found on line to scroll through for inspiration-written by a Canadian for Americans living on food stamps so economical recipes.

Author Leanne Brown

Her response was a cookbook, Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day. It began as a free pdf
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information