User Tag List

Page 398 of 449 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Monkey, I don't know how to play Bingo so if I do get those pieces, you are more than welcome to have them and please keep your kids too. I would love to have your beautiful kids but my house is running out of rooms

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

For those who don't already know, Calaway park is having a "Thank you Calgary" appreciation weekend offering admission at $5 + tax per person (has to show co-op membership card). It used to be FREE but 5 bucks is still a deal.

And for some reasons (maybe it's colder weather) right at the entrance, by the face painting, they are selling chapmans ice-cream (fudge/ice-cream sandwich) at 75 cents and popsicle for 50 cents ! I mean, they are at a park, they can very well priced them at 3 bucks and would still have business. I know the ice cream parlor just down the block was selling $3.50 for a soft ice-cream. And I paid $2.50 in total for 4 kids' ice-cream & popsicles, now how cool is that
    Last edited by Mission; Sat, Oct 8th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    I did not say that I wouldn't trade fairly and my 1st born is worth a tad more than a $25 Sobeys GC or kitchen aid mixer
    It was a joke...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've gone to Sobeys in the NE a couple of time in the last couple of weeks and have noticed some really good unadvertised deals. The first time they had .79 yogurt and last night they had .14 sour cream.

Does any one know if they often have store specials like that or have I just hit some really good sales?
    Saving My Toonies Blog Personal journey of saving and getting out of debt.

Have you joined Swagbucks yet? Earn gift cards for searching the internet.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    It was a joke...
    I Know I was actually gonna add that if you caught me on a bad day I might actually be willing to part with her for one of those
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrozez View Post
    I've gone to Sobeys in the NE a couple of time in the last couple of weeks and have noticed some really good unadvertised deals. The first time they had .79 yogurt and last night they had .14 sour cream.

Does any one know if they often have store specials like that or have I just hit some really good sales?
    They do have deals like that quite often, but its usually on items that have expiry dates in less than a week. I actually saw a guy buy 40 tubs of yogurt yesterday that expired in 3 days, can you freeze it? Because that's what I assume he was going to do with it, that or make tzatziki for 100 people
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    They do have deals like that quite often, but its usually on items that have expiry dates in less than a week. I actually saw a guy buy 40 tubs of yogurt yesterday that expired in 3 days, can you freeze it? Because that's what I assume he was going to do with it, that or make tzatziki for 100 people
    Yes, yogurt actually freezes quite well. And don't mean to be graphic, but if you suffer from yeast infections, some yogurt inserted into the right place can clear it up very quickly! Cheaper than Canasten even with a coupon!!!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

OMG!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A No Frills is also coming to Forest Lawn in 2012. They are in the process of tearing down and clearing an old trailer park to prepare for the building of the store. No Frills will be a welcome addition to the community now that the Forest Lawn Safeway has closed.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I found the following TP's today:

$3 off any Buckley's Liquid Gel product
    $3 off any Myoflex pain relief product
    $2 off Flintstones multiple vitamins
    $1.50 off any Dove Hair product
    $2WUB2 participating Dove Men's care, good on 400 ml body wash, 355 or 750 ml shampoo, 76g anti-perspirant or deodorant, full sized products only
    $1 off any Almond Fresh 1.89L (for some reason it was by the Blue Diamond Almond Milk?)
    $.50 off Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams
    $1 off Ricola throat drops
    $2 off Cottonelle bathroom tissue

They must have just put the pads out because they were FULL and there are still TONS left.

I have a few to trade, won't use the Flintstones or the Pepperidge farms for sure. If you want them PM me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I usually can't find coupons that I want as TPs are empty mostly so I ended up going out of town to get them

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

That's why I encourage people not to post what store they found a coupon in. If you want to know, then PM the person. Hopefully we can all help curb the TP emptying a bit!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Don't know if I am allowed to post this in the thread, so please tell me if I am not...
    I have multiples of most coupons from the Brandsaver that expire October 31st, I am looking for unused postage stamps, no really! I have limited pampers, 5WUB3 gillette, and old spice, but mulipltes of the other, PM if interested!

Thanks
    Savings since coupon mania began on February 11, 2011=$3592.72

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HouseholdSaver View Post
    Don't know if I am allowed to post this in the thread, so please tell me if I am not...
    I have multiples of most coupons from the Brandsaver that expire October 31st, I am looking for unused postage stamps, no really! I have limited pampers, 5WUB3 gillette, and old spice, but mulipltes of the other, PM if interested!

Thanks
    Of course you are allowed, thanks for posting!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

For all of those who have been PM'ing me and asking where I got my coupons etc. and everyone who hasn't PM'd me. I am not giving out the location. I am sorry, but with the TP robbery in the past bit, I don't want to disclose the location of the store where I got them. For those of us in my decade or older, "if I tell two friends, they'll tell two friends, and so on and so on..." However, I responded to everyone who asked, and I went out today to get some of what they were looking for and have told them I am happy to mail them, without any trade expectation required.

"This is a limited time offer, quantities may be limited"

Page 398 of 449 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast

Thread Information