User Tag List

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow !! Just cant get into even thinking about Christmas shopping yet
    Ciel, sweetmomma, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Walmart has in the Ontario flyer a three pack of 3M Magic Transparent tape dispensers for $3.47 until Wednesday. Good for many things including wrapping gifts. TAPE!
    I have started a basket for the tape and ribbon etc. Lots of tape for sure! Nothing worse then trying to get the wrapping done and no tape.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Wow !! Just cant get into even thinking about Christmas shopping yet
    I know it is crazy but appreciated in November/December when I have to get into it and have most of it done. Its easy to start when kids are young I find. But for some reason I found lots for my oldest this year already. Just need to wait to see what Santa will bring him lol
    Ciel, sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

a set of 3 toy cars from mellissa and doug on sale 20% off and free shipping from indigo a few days ago -nice when sales and free shipping align -I have been looking for these cars for awhile now the push back ones

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    a set of 3 toy cars from mellissa and doug on sale 20% off and free shipping from indigo a few days ago -nice when sales and free shipping align -I have been looking for these cars for awhile now the push back ones
    Can u send me link cant find them anywhere on site. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Woohoo!!!! American Eagle Clearance email just arrived in my mailbox. Just spent $72 for 7 t-shirts and 3 boxers for my oldest! He is so easy to shop for now!!! Can't wait to start wrapping his gift. I think I am done him just Santa gift left (and stocking but I am working on that) So happy right now
    Ciel, macw1960, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just ordered 3 stocking stuffers for my man and my mother
    Mark's has free shipping this weekend so bought 2 x boxers at $3 each! Great deal!!! And a 5 pack of women's socks for $3.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dollarama. Guinness World Records Fact Cards $1.50. Bought 3 for DS's stocking. He loves and collects the books. Anything to keep him reading. These are great to take easily in the car for road trips for hockey!
    Ciel, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought 2 stocking stuffers for moms stocking...not getting anything done as my mom decided to sell her house and move to apartment in early August. This has consumed my life since then. Getting house ready to sell, getting rid of 30 years of stuff, finding an apartment, shopping for thing for apartment. Move next Monday so I figure by Nov 1st should get my life back. Then will be in major cleaning(my house is now a disaster as I am never home) shopping, wrapping decorating mode...this year I can't wait for January for a rest

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

It's almost mid October!
    I need to start organizing/wrapping! We only have hockey day this weekend so maybe Sunday I will start wrapping my niece's gifts!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

bay has free shipping today so got my granddaughter a small lego set -amusement park type on sale 14.99 and Crayola twist pencils crayons 6.99 for 24 spent 24 something and got 7% cash back for ebates

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bought socks for my oldest yesterday. Will tuck them away for Christmas. He may need them now. I have to go through my odd sock bag and see if I can fill his drawer. Then I can add the socks to the fancy AE boxers I bought him.

I want to sort my stuff this weekend and start wrapping. I am itching to do a SDM redemption so this weekend is the plan. See what goodies I can get for Christmas (my back up is steak etc lol since we gotta eat )

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

All the girls in the family are getting homemade scarves. They were supposed to be Scarves with pockets and hoods but the pattern is eating up my yarn so instead they will just be scarves with pockets.

Each Scarf needs 5 balls of yarn - Normally $5.76/ball on Sales for $4/ball + 40% off (Friends and Family Event). Each Scarf will cost me $12 to make. I need to make 4, x $12 each equals $48. Best part I bought the yarn using profit I made from selling Crochet Sheep pillows earlier this year which I do not budget so it was like getting these presents for free.

Will also be making Sis a Baby Groot Pillow I have most supplies on hand just needed another ball of Brown yarn which was normally $4.99/ball on sale for $4 minus 40% and I will only use maybe a 1/4 of the ball rest will go into my stockpile for later projects.

This has the girls taken care of (Sis, both Bros gf, and cousin's wife). I budget $20/person so I have come in under budget.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Did a SDM redemption on the weekend and bought each boy new ear buds since they were in the clearance bin for $10 each and retailed for much more. They both have been scanning the house for some because missing/broken etc Good stocking stuffer! I also got a fragrance sampler pack ($85) but saving that for DS's bday in the new year since I already have lots for him for Christmas.

* forgot I also picked up electric toothbrushes for stocking stuffers with my SDM redemption.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
    coupon girl, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I ordered my sisters gift yesterday and 4 rocketcopters for neices and nephews. I got my moms gift around thanks giving. One sister left stockings and my mil.

Bf and I do a together gift so we bought a Bose speaker for camping.

The boys are up in The air they won't say what they want. They might be going south so we could do money but I know whatever we choose their mom Will either duplicate it or tell them what is planned. They are getting shavers but not a surprise because... yeah just won't be a surprise. Bf can pick stuff for them this year.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    cath007 likes this.

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information