User Tag List

Page 1701 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 701 1201 1601 1651 1691 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1711 1751 1801 ... LastLast
Results 25,501 to 25,515 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    That is a slightly unsettling and creepy wink smiley, lol
    LoL. I get it friend
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

So Hubby finally convinced me to go to our doctor's clinic for this irritating cough and boy am I glad he did. Apparently I have my friend bronchitis again with stuff in my lungs so back to that hateful prednisone 10 pills a day for 7 days then slowly weaned off it. I look forward to taking a med that causes weight gain when I've been dieting....

But one foot in front of the other, moving forward. It sure does explain my tiredness, though.

Take care, everyone, stay safe.
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

So Hubby finally convinced me to go to our doctor's clinic for this irritating cough and boy am I glad he did. Apparently I have my friend bronchitis again with stuff in my lungs so back to that hateful prednisone 10 pills a day for 7 days then slowly weaned off it. I look forward to taking a med that causes weight gain when I've been dieting....

But one foot in front of the other, moving forward. It sure does explain my tiredness, though.

Take care, everyone, stay safe.
    Oy!! @Lynn49 I am familiar with the depressing side effects of taking prednisone. Is the Universe trying to stall your great success with Noom and the pounds you've dropped? I think it is.
    The best part is that the drug WILL work and that nasty chest congestion will be ousted! Just imagine if you hadn't taken DH's advice and never saw the Dr. ....that infection would have a hay day growing stronger.
    O.K. then....7 days and then the countdown of weaning off of them begins!
    You may just get lucky and NOT have a weight gain this time? Fingers crossed for that!

The sun is intense and I usually open the door ( screen closed and locked ) so the cats can lay in the rays! Frankie also seems to enjoy being near the end of his cage where the rays almost reach. Little joyful moments that cost nothing.
    Happy Thursday all!

Oh , I almost forgot the news here. Our 46" tv finally DIED! Right at the start of Stephen Colbert's interview with Andy Serkis too. It just turned off. No amount of technical tinkering by me ( resetting the thingy, then unplugging and plugging back in again ). When DH did his inspection he confirmed its' demise.
    Oh well, I guess we got enough years out of it. A Sears purchase from many moons ago.
    Time to shop!
    GoJays and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , I sure hope you're right about escaping the weight gain, believe me, I'm being SO careful. It scared me a little when he said there was fluid IN my lungs, not a chest congestion, although I guess that's where our lungs reside. My paternal grandmother died from asthma; she never had the advantages provided by our drugs these days, unfortunately.

Yay a new TV...hope you get a ginormous one! Never worry about it being too big for a room..it's wonderful, lol! Esp for football games and I know how much you love it now, hahaha! Oh, and hockey games? You'll wonder how you managed without it! Have fun finding the perfect one!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oy!! @Lynn49 I am familiar with the depressing side effects of taking prednisone. Is the Universe trying to stall your great success with Noom and the pounds you've dropped? I think it is.
    The best part is that the drug WILL work and that nasty chest congestion will be ousted! Just imagine if you hadn't taken DH's advice and never saw the Dr. ....that infection would have a hay day growing stronger.
    O.K. then....7 days and then the countdown of weaning off of them begins!
    You may just get lucky and NOT have a weight gain this time? Fingers crossed for that!

The sun is intense and I usually open the door ( screen closed and locked ) so the cats can lay in the rays! Frankie also seems to enjoy being near the end of his cage where the rays almost reach. Little joyful moments that cost nothing.
    Happy Thursday all!

Oh , I almost forgot the news here. Our 46" tv finally DIED! Right at the start of Stephen Colbert's interview with Andy Serkis too. It just turned off. No amount of technical tinkering by me ( resetting the thingy, then unplugging and plugging back in again ). When DH did his inspection he confirmed its' demise.
    Oh well, I guess we got enough years out of it. A Sears purchase from many moons ago.
    Time to shop!
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy to see the gang's all here

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Purdee, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Happy Friday

I cannot like any of the post . I do appreciate everyone posts

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang! @Lynn49 , hope you get better soon.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Happy to see the gang's all here
    Why....yes we are!

By the way......if any of us admit that we know any of these characters, well ( ahem ) then we're kinda confessing that we're up there in numbers.

Day 2 with no tv.
    Thought I could quit it anytime, but apparently there's a need embedded in my head that only the mind-numbing crush of a flickering screen can appease. I'm an equal opportunity viewer, so comedies, dramas, sports, Rom Coms and whodunits are all in my wheelhouse.
    ( for most of the day sadly as well as the evening )

Name:  tv head.gif
Views: 139
Size:  24.4 KB
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Why....yes we are!
    By the way......if any of us admit that we know any of these characters, well ( ahem ) then we're kinda confessing that we're up there in numbers.

Name:  tv head.gif
Views: 139
Size:  24.4 KB
    By no means am I dating myself, or anyone else for that matter, but i do in fact know who the gang is...and I'm sure that I have a school photo of myself from either the first or second grade, looking the spitting image of one Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer
    GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!

Although I should know who that gang is, I've never watched any of their shows; I'm sure my Hubby knows them all!

Omgosh!! This prednisone is so annoying! I attempted to use my cricut to create something I been wanting to attempt and heavens above, I couldn't think my way out of an open paper bag! It was a fairly complicated design but I found myself having to read a ruler multiple times, read the instructions, rinse, and repeat, an expression I learned from Walks. I had papers strewn all over the place, they stuck to my mat, came unstuck when I wanted to insert it into the machine, than goodness I wasn't working with heavy machinery! So I tidied everything up, made soup for myself for lunch and am watching The Final Table on Netflix...all curtains drean shut. Even light seems to bother me.
    I more relaxed now, but enough of trying to be creative on this stuff!

@flemeth , I've given up trying the "like" button...works for some, not for others, and frankly I feel it can be totally trashed by now. Jmho....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    By no means am I dating myself, or anyone else for that matter, but i do in fact know who the gang is...and I'm sure that I have a school photo of myself from either the first or second grade, looking the spitting image of one Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer
    Omg.... I love this

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

huh? no-one's posted a hello at all today? I will then.......................through song!

danger_dan likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Happy Sunday. It’s a beautiful day out today went for a walk this morning and it felt nice that I didn’t have to bundle up.

Have a great day everyone
    danger_dan likes this.

Thread Information