User Tag List

Page 1943 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 943 1443 1843 1893 1933 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1953 ... LastLast
Results 29,131 to 29,145 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh no!! @Lynn49 after all that work you did. ( I get that part of the disappointment ). Hopefully the kids will rescue the entire good home cooking menu and you may even have
    to play a board game later.
    I got busy tonight making a replica of a Mr. Greek meal. Pork souvlaki, potatoes in pasta sauce, tzatziki sauce and soft pita. The spuds and tzatziki were
    done from scratch, the skewers were Marc Angelo and the Pita was store bought. Two out of three ain't bad?
    No hockey game on that I cared about so up to the kitchen I went.

p.s. a certain sweet person mailed me a hand crafted b'day card!!! Colour me all choked up and impressed with the handiwork! Thanks.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Gold morning everyone

Happy Friday .
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh no!! @Lynn49 after all that work you did. ( I get that part of the disappointment ). Hopefully the kids will rescue the entire good home cooking menu and you may even have
    to play a board game later.
    I got busy tonight making a replica of a Mr. Greek meal. Pork souvlaki, potatoes in pasta sauce, tzatziki sauce and soft pita. The spuds and tzatziki were
    done from scratch, the skewers were Marc Angelo and the Pita was store bought. Two out of three ain't bad?
    No hockey game on that I cared about so up to the kitchen I went.

p.s. a certain sweet person mailed me a hand crafted b'day card!!! Colour me all choked up and impressed with the handiwork! Thanks.
    Good morning, @walkonby ! I’m sure that certain friend must think very highly of you to make a card for you.😉
    Dusappointment for sure! I’ll know this morning if my friend here feels better this morning; she gets vertigo now and then which makes her nauseated. Has had every test out there, but no apparent reason. I’ve been with her when she was in the middle of one of those episodes at camp and it sure looks scary!

Those Marc Angelo kabobs are super, aren’t they! Tzatziki tops them off beautifully!

I hope the kids can come for dinner…there’s far too much food for tge two of us and yes, I could freeze the leftovers, but that old fashioned cherry cheesecake?! The cornbread I’ll keep to myself! lol! Honestly, I could gobble the whole thing!

+2 here today, more melting, a perfect February ahead!

🤣…watch this, everyone
    walkonby and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @danger_dan , I missed the roll call and the afternoon chatter getting a pie assembled, cornbread baked getting a few things prepared ahead for company for dinner tomorrow which our guests had to cancel due to a recurring illness. Now what?! I guess we’ll have the kids over for a very nice dinner! Lol!
    Have a happy Friday, everyone!
    Hurray for double posts!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning peeps!

Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hurray for double posts!
    🤣…well, it’s dinner with the kids here tomorrow!

A red wine beef and veggie stew with cornbread, cherry cheesecake for dessert. I promised our company
    that it’ll be comfort food for dinner, so that’s what it is. Usually we each take turns with lovely dinners, but I broke the mold, lol…maybe I’m the one who needed comfort food?

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jan 26th, 2024 at 06:36 PM.
    Skippy, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Saturday
    Skippy and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hooray for the weekend. I'll celebrate vicariously through anyone who can walk. ( stoopid arthritic flare has me grounded ) . Imagine me not having an appetite?
    This condition and it's symptoms have me all discombobulated!
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hooray for the weekend. I'll celebrate vicariously through anyone who can walk. ( stoopid arthritic flare has me grounded ) . Imagine me not having an appetite?
    This condition and it's symptoms have me all discombobulated!
    @walkonby sorry to hear of your condition, I hope and pray that it will pass soon!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well friends another week down,one gazillion more till spring!....some sunshine sure would be nice in the meantime, as the glow from the screen isn't quite the same!...
    Reading these last few posts has me salivating with @Lynn49 culinary extravaganza and @walkonby and her Greek eats! I am attempting my own with a homemade beef stew just to cure whatever ails oneself. It may be a little salty so perhaps some tweaking to still do.
    Thankful for these "warmer temps" otherwise would still be dealing with much snow and bonus it makes walking easier!
    Whatever you find yourselves up to this weekend do enjoy! Blessings to one&all
    Lynn49, walkonby and HermanH like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Well friends another week down,one gazillion more till spring!....some sunshine sure would be nice in the meantime, as the glow from the screen isn't quite the same!...
    Reading these last few posts has me salivating with @Lynn49 culinary extravaganza and @walkonby and her Greek eats! I am attempting my own with a homemade beef stew just to cure whatever ails oneself. It may be a little salty so perhaps some tweaking to still do.
    Thankful for these "warmer temps" otherwise would still be dealing with much snow and bonus it makes walking easier!
    Whatever you find yourselves up to this weekend do enjoy! Blessings to one&all
    Oh, @Skippy , it was wonderful!
    Heres the recipe I used, although I didn’t add the peas, and I had it in the oven with the veggies for another 3 hours..lthe beef was fall apart tender.
    just head over to YouTube and do a search for America’s Test Kitchen beef stew…2 gals cooking…every recipe I’ve used from their book, website turned out perfectly. Love how they explain the whys and hows of their recipes.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sunday, after 8:30 and no one's posted yet? O.K. I'll start. Refreshing update on the legs. I can totally bend the left knee, the right one is still the size of a linebacker's but is about 85% in bending ability. I'll take it. The walker is still my friend inside, I won't venture out today, maybe tomorrow. Not sure what Sunday's dinner meal will be yet. DH and DS have their work meals in the freezer to take in for Monday. At this point anything they want to cook I'll eat!
    Happy Sunday all!
    Tweets77 and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Sunday, after 8:30 and no one's posted yet? O.K. I'll start. Refreshing update on the legs. I can totally bend the left knee, the right one is still the size of a linebacker's but is about 85% in bending ability. I'll take it. The walker is still my friend inside, I won't venture out today, maybe tomorrow. Not sure what Sunday's dinner meal will be yet. DH and DS have their work meals in the freezer to take in for Monday. At this point anything they want to cook I'll eat!
    Happy Sunday all!
    @WALK on by hope you feel better soon . My Sunday will be spent in doors with a book.

Have a great day everyone
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

small update: I can walk again, climb both sets of stairs here. Whew! I wanna know why my left leg is now acting like nothing was even wrong with it? Limbs showing me who is boss.
    ha ha Monday again soon, get your work faces on.
    Skippy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    @walkonby I happy you are felling much better and can move around more freely .
    Skippy and walkonby like this.

Thread Information