User Tag List

Page 700 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 800 1200 1700 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Those schedules are certainly for the "young", @Newfiescreech , and I know you'll get through it, but if you have to drop a thing or two then it'll be fine anyway and Honey, don't try to please everyone...they love you and know how busy you are; the important thing is being all together, right?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Looks like the early morning yesterday really tuckered the other ladies out this morning, huh @GoJays ? Good morning friend.

...and good morning to all the sleeping, up and about, and otherwise busy peeps around
    Traffic was just a nightmare getting into work this morning...but I'm here.

Stay dry, warm, and in good spirits everyone. It's hump day...we're half way there...

DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good early morning, folks! I even beat Dan.

Newfiescreech-Are you the entire volunteer force for your town? Try running for mayor and assign some of those duties to your staff! (Or elves)

Well, the Democrats prevailed in the Congress but it wasn't the run-away victory that they(I) was hoping for. That venom that the President has been spewing still resonates with a large proportion of the populace. And the Senate will nix and changes that the Congress tries to make. But the congress can start focussing on dismantling some of what has gone on in the past two years.

Too bad they can't insist on a muzzle for that fellow who is denigrating the White House.

Anyway - enough.

Tootie got all fluffed up but then she was panting the whole evening. She wasn't very happy with me for leaving her.

I managed to clean out things from the fridge that needed to go and get them into the garbage collection for today.

I have been invited to a "Welcome to the World" celebration for the baby next door this Sunday. I feel very honoured as it's mostly family as I understand.

I think I may catch a few more zzzz' s. Have a great start to your day!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

whoa!! What an early morning you had @GoJays , I'll bet an afternoon nap could be on the schedule once work is over. @danger_dan you are partially correct, the early morning yesterday did impact me, however the reason I slept in today was from watching ALL the US midterm election results....oh and yes also the Leafs game ( we won!!)
    @avoncallingu you reminded me it is about that time for me to take my 2 scruffians ( Rufus and Murphy ) in for a grooming.
    I am trying to hold out closer till Christmas so they look all spiffy for doggy Santa, but we'll see how long the hair grows over their eyes before then.

Time to read through a few threads, will be a nothing day here for me....and there will be no mail again.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Wacky Wednesday!

Brrr, fully in the grips of winter - it's February weather...

My physiotherapist came yesterday with these new donning aids to help make putting on the compression stockings easier. I had seen the videos and it seemed really odd, but it really does work in real life. It is so much gentler on my fragile leg skin, and a zillion times better for my husband's hands. He had practiced with Yvonne here, and did pretty good this morning. She will get him a different pair of gloves than we have that may actually fit him, his hands are huge.

She also showed me some new exercises to gently work my quads and calf muscles - they are such baby steps. One that she asked me to do while standing, I just could not and I started crying in frustration because I had done it easily before...

I will do what I can.

Have a great day, everyone!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    It's back on, but shipping is seven bucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Yeah!! Nothing free about this sample .. Canada post on strike ..so when will we receive these sometime 2019 lol 
    it was free, then too many people signed up, so they cancelled all the free orders and said you now need to pay
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Looks like the early morning yesterday really tuckered the other ladies out this morning, huh @GoJays ? Good morning friend.
    Good morning @danger_dan Did you happen to notice what time I was here this morning? I accidentally turned off my alarm instead of snoozing it a couple of times like I usually do. I had to get up right away otherwise I'd still be sleeping. I had a few choice words this morning with myself And thanks for the earworm........

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    whoa!! What an early morning you had @GoJays , I'll bet an afternoon nap could be on the schedule once work is over.
    I don't nap. Don't like how I feel when I wake up. I'll just go to bed earlier tonight. Psshhhh... who am I kidding.... I'll be up til my usual time.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I don't nap. Don't like how I feel when I wake up. I'll just go to bed earlier tonight. Psshhhh... who am I kidding.... I'll be up til my usual time.
    naps are heaven for me these days! When I was working though I was never really a napper, as you said just head to bed a bit earlier tonight to make up for it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    it was free, then too many people signed up, so they cancelled all the free orders and said you now need to pay
    Ohhhhh WOW !! Maybe that was their plan from beginning and they knew it would take off ..then excuse say they got charge for shipping ..some companies are pretty darn smart .
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good early morning, folks! I even beat Dan.

Newfiescreech-Are you the entire volunteer force for your town? Try running for mayor and assign some of those duties to your staff! (Or elves)

Well, the Democrats prevailed in the Congress but it wasn't the run-away victory that they(I) was hoping for. That venom that the President has been spewing still resonates with a large proportion of the populace. And the Senate will nix and changes that the Congress tries to make. But the congress can start focussing on dismantling some of what has gone on in the past two years.

Too bad they can't insist on a muzzle for that fellow who is denigrating the White House.

Anyway - enough.

Tootie got all fluffed up but then she was panting the whole evening. She wasn't very happy with me for leaving her.

I managed to clean out things from the fridge that needed to go and get them into the garbage collection for today.

I have been invited to a "Welcome to the World" celebration for the baby next door this Sunday. I feel very honoured as it's mostly family as I understand.

I think I may catch a few more zzzz' s. Have a great start to your day!
    Good Afternoon Avoncallingu..Noooo im not only person but some times i wonders if im not ...some volunteers people got hundreds of excuses ...why they can’t do something..im to darn easy that i say ok dont worry i will do that for you help you out and ends up with over half stuff do myself .. I know i got stop giving in to peoples excuses from not wanting do what they said they would do .
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I always fantasized about joining a biker gang. I think I might look into this... maybe they'll take me as a prospect.

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^^^ I can join too!! Ouch....my sore knee just buckled again.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Thread Information