User Tag List

Page 865 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Got sidetracked sorting through jewelry. OMG- I guess that's what I buy when I go travelling! I found stuff that I had totally forgotten about.

Supposed to be a really cold night and then ditto tomorrow. Oh dear -the sheets ! I forgot about drying them again!

Saying good night.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Another first of the day huh...
    I really hope @GoJays isn't still under the weather...and if she is, I'm hoping she feels better soon!

It's a nippy one out there (mind you nothing like the temps @Natalka 's been having, but still cold)
    I'm just waiting for Mother Nature to decide to flip the SPRING switch. Looks like that's how it's going to be this year...it's going to be Winter one day and then Spring the next, no in between.]

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. Back to the grind for another week.
    Back later peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks @danger_dan , I'm feeling a lot better now.
    Still coughing, but at least I can breathe.
    That's always a positive sign.... breathing

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    That's always a positive sign.... breathing
    Sometimes it just needs to be said...

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning Go Jays and Dan and all !

Just quietly contemplating the day, my life, the universe, you know.....I think it's called "procrastinating. " or "waking up." Tootie is barking at something in her sleep.

Well, the tablet needs more juice and so do I. Have a great one!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Glad you're feeling better, @GoJays and yes, breathing is certainly conducive to a full recovery.
    @avoncallingu , no time to rest, Girly!!! Time's flying by!! I'm SO excited for you to be settled into your new digs...no cooking, cleaning...a whole new whack of friends (not a selling point for Jays and I, however ), you'll need to report on the activity calendars for the day!!

I'm also thinking of @Newfiescreech ...more snow, blowing winds; I hope she's not in the way of those predicted storms.

As to when spring will actually arrive, @danger_dan , the almanac is on the mark for this week so far...it's been rainy, and now sunny and cold.
    For Ontario:
    9-16: snowflurries, cold
    17-22: snowshowers east, sunny west, cold
    23-25: showers, MILD
    26-31: rain east, snow west, cold.

Soooooooooo....yah. No spring this month that I can find...

On that note: enjoy your Monday, everyone, and whatever mischief you get into!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm feeling a little....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here’s a quick video of me doing ddp yoga dynamic resistance punches. Still working on my form everyday though.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Oh my goodness Natalka! Sorry it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been on SC..
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day. Read through this earlier, not til now did I realize I didn't stop to say hi!

Just finished my second physio appt of the day. Didn't really go very far, honestly I was still quite tuckered out by my last one before lunch. Then I had quite a long walk, then used the stepper bike.

Plus somehow I did not get noon meds - and I usually take an additional pain med a half hour before PT. Yeah, the student nurse "forgot" - if it wasn't already noted why I got them at 2 instead of 11:30 I will tell the nurse she is working under.

I still had a bit of a crying/frustrated morning as I had to recount to physio all the crap I endured on the weekend. Actually, a very kind nurse helped me through it last night.

It was cool having Milan here for a walk, he manned the wheelchair behind me, as the PT was beside me.
    The PT said she wished I could have seen his face! Last time he saw me step was a while back, it was the first time he saw real walking. He was pleased by his Mama's progress.
    Then he watched me do the stepper - and said he didn't think it was going to be as cool a machine as I had described, but it was!

Just cooled down now... Student nurse came by and she will try found out what happened with the meds.

Have a great rest of the aft and Eve.

@danger_dan - honestly, that meme is me. Here, the physios, nurses, and aides have to remind me - at home my son always had to. I never really realized it, but I just stop breathing for a mo.

It was really brought to my attention after I got my pacemaker and was wearing a monitor on the ward. The nurses would get an alarm that I wasn't breathing... So I got a good talkin' to!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk and @Natalka
    Both of you keep up the great work. Looks like you're both making great progress

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good afternoon.
    @Natalka - my cousin's friends and family all got a tattoo of "Just Breathe" on their arms as she had had one. The tattoo artist donated part of his fees to the cancer association.

I did track down the SIM card that had gone missing, it was quietly waiting at the UPS store. I'm sure they never left a notice for me. Went to mail the claims for my cancelled trip only to find that nowhere on the forms does it give their return address. Made donations at the Humane Society in memory of Jake and also my step-daughter's dog who also passed that week. Responded to some e-mails - took care of a certain doggie. Didn't get much packing done but life has to go on while you move.

Well, I have a meeting to go to in about an hour. Where does the time GO????

I could fall asleep. It's about this time of the day when I "hit the wall." It will be so good not to have to THINK about what's for supper -just make my reservation and cruise on down.

I saw a doggie today at the Humane Society that my friend would just LOVE. She loves Airedales and this is a very small (for the breed) 10 year old female that doesn't have to walk far. (And her name was the same as my belived poodle whom she also loved-Jessie.) My friend adopted a smaller dog as, when she took in a younger, large, young Airedale , he would knock her off her feet when she went walking. She loves her little guy, Max, but sincerely wishes she could have an Airedale again. So should I tell her or would that be cruel?

I need to get up. Fraggle! !!!

See ya!

Thread Information