User Tag List

Page 1925 of 1959 FirstFirst ... 925 1425 1825 1875 1915 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1935 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,875 of 29380
Like Tree118557Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Skippy about doing " nothing " and getting a sore back, DH has had a " stitch " on one side since the weekend. Claims he did nothing BUT then we both remembered that he had his arms up over his head removing gazebo panels on Sunday! That'll do it! Hope your pain subsides.
    We have one very naughty but determined cat! I was careful to remove every bit of food from the kitchen table after portioning out the guys work meals. Roasted chx, BBQ ribs, bit of beef rigatoni. I was in here and I hear that distinct sound of foraging! Sure enough Claudius is up on the table licking the inside of the empty plastic lid the roasted chx came in!
    Skippy, harbie, Tweets77 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This will never get old
    harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A frosty one today, but I guess it’s just getting us acclimatized to the upcoming.cold-er.

Back problems! Sorry your back has been acting up again, @Skippy, I can empathize. If I go out I have to take 2 Tylenol for arthritis if I want to shop more than one store. I wish I could take Aleve but it’s rough on our livers so they’re out. I see people older than me doing things I wish I could, but they obviously haven’t been blessed with arthritis which affects everything I do. We do what we can when we can and that’s the best we can do.

Lol….a princess, @walkonby? I wish! But I just expect a certain level of treatment and it happens! Hahaha! Yah, I’ve been called that or it’s been intimated before.

Jenny’s being whiny this morning and we’re trying to figure out why…so her Daddy’s taken her outside again. Strange little nugget. Lol….he just came in and said, ‘You know what it could be? Is nobody making breakfast this morning?!’ We’re off our routine, relaxing with our coffees, chatting….yep, that could be it because routines cannot be messed with!

So! Enjoy your day! Stay safe and well…yesterday our performance at a senior residence was cancelled because they’re locked-down due to Covid. So a free afternoon with Hubby to wander, shop, go for lunch and buy a twinkly tree on sale at CT! A pretty good day!

Hope yours is today too, everyone!

Thoughts and prayers to @danger_dan and his family.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 10th, 2023 at 10:11 AM.
    Skippy, harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh no!! @Lynn49 I was unaware the performance was cancelled! See? There are many who think we are so over Covid.....but surprise! We're not.
    Friday is a nice day, for my working guys I mean. They embrace it. They have a kick in their step on Friday's. I'm not expecting to go out for nuthin
    today so I will also embrace the TGIF!

Name:  TGIF.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  9.2 KB
    Skippy, harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh no!! @Lynn49 I was unaware the performance was cancelled! See? There are many who think we are so over Covid.....but surprise! We're not.
    Friday is a nice day, for my working guys I mean. They embrace it. They have a kick in their step on Friday's. I'm not expecting to go out for nuthin
    today so I will also embrace the TGIF!

Name:  TGIF.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  9.2 KB
    Oh boy, @walkonby , it sure isn't over! Our DD skated through her client's visit (he wasn't ill when he had their meeting), our SIL at work, seems everyone knows someone with it, that senior residence locking down...it's rampant again and I'm sure glad we got our new vaccinations! The young seem to be so cavalier about it all, dammit....it's so frustrating, since they could be the ones spreading it to the rest of us, which is particularly difficult to cope with as seniors. But you can only lead those young horses to water..............

Enjoy your do-nuttin' day, my Friend!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thank you for the sympathy for me doing nothing but hurting(I'm sure there's something but can't remember!)Better today but still watching it! @walkonby Claudius Cat sounds like one clever cat who doesn't miss anything even if it's just the remnants! @Lynn49 there is much wisdom in "we do what we can when we can and that's the best we can do",as DW say's "it's not a competition".
    Now I know why I hang around this thread it's quite insightful and one will never know when something will come in handy...right
    Remember tomorrow those who made our lives in Canada possible.Have a great weekend everyone!
    harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sometimes I get all the words and in the right order, @Skippy ! Lol!
    A fact of life as we age, no heroics, we’d have to pay for those, so it’s not worth it. We worked a lot of years to earn the rest we can take now. Everything else can wait.
    Now work on your gift lists, start sneaking Christmas decor out and look forward to the holidays. That’s a direct order. Enjoy your weekend!

I hope you have more good days than bad, Skippy, don’t ever be hard on yourself, it’s okay to be selfish now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Thank you for the sympathy for me doing nothing but hurting(I'm sure there's something but can't remember!)Better today but still watching it! @walkonby Claudius Cat sounds like one clever cat who doesn't miss anything even if it's just the remnants! @Lynn49 there is much wisdom in "we do what we can when we can and that's the best we can do",as DW say's "it's not a competition".
    Now I know why I hang around this thread it's quite insightful and one will never know when something will come in handy...right
    Remember tomorrow those who made our lives in Canada possible.Have a great weekend everyone!
    Skippy, harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Name:  Leaf game was hilarious.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  28.8 KB

Ya had to be there, well.... I mean actually watching the whole Leafs game against Calgary. Only our Leafs can be up 4-1 and then squeak by with a win in the shootout!
    The whole game was a comedy of errors. At least I got to celebrate Domi FINALLY scoring....he got the shootout winning goal.....his first this year. So many highlights, so many near misses ( almost goals ). Great entertainment really.
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Saturday

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Name:  Leaf game was hilarious.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  28.8 KB

Ya had to be there, well.... I mean actually watching the whole Leafs game against Calgary. Only our Leafs can be up 4-1 and then squeak by with a win in the shootout!
    The whole game was a comedy of errors. At least I got to celebrate Domi FINALLY scoring....he got the shootout winning goal.....his first this year. So many highlights, so many near misses ( almost goals ). Great entertainment really.
    @walkonby regarding the Leafs game my DH and DD had a lot of words for the Leafs players. When Domi scored the goal my DH yell it was about time. Hoping the can pull off another win tonight
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

@Skippy about doing " nothing " and getting a sore back, DH has had a " stitch " on one side since the weekend. Claims he did nothing BUT then we both remembered that he had his arms up over his head removing gazebo panels on Sunday! That'll do it! Hope your pain subsides.
    We have one very naughty but determined cat! I was careful to remove every bit of food from the kitchen table after portioning out the guys work meals. Roasted chx, BBQ ribs, bit of beef rigatoni. I was in here and I hear that distinct sound of foraging! Sure enough Claudius is up on the table licking the inside of the empty plastic lid the roasted chx came in!
    I sometimes think cats should have curly pink tails (like pigs) cause they can be soo piggy!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sniff, sniff, no moving onto the Grey Cup for the Argos this year ( Montreal trounced them earlier ). However the Leafs just beat the Canucks and our under 17 guys won Gold against the USA this afternoon so no tears. ha ha
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Sunday
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information