User Tag List

Page 1928 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 928 1428 1828 1878 1918 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1938 ... LastLast
Results 28,906 to 28,920 of 29454
Like Tree118706Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

our recycle bin(s) were collected at 7 a.m. !! That almost never happens. This means I may be going out to shop for a few items. No struggling to get out of the driveway now.
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @GoJays You're in good company my friend!
    Last edited by Skippy; Tue, Nov 21st, 2023 at 09:57 AM.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning fellow thread dwellers! Quite the insightful posts these last two days..probably other days too,I just need to pop in more often than go down other internet rabbit holes elsewhere!
    Managed to do a number on my leg/foot yesterday, think I might have pulled something so taking it easier today and besides it's going to rain so don't wanna get wet(sorry for those who will get the white stuff!).
    Speaking of white stuff, got some Christmas shopping done.Right now focus is on stocking,etc. for Son in Oz as gotta get it out of here.
    Avoiding any shopping come Friday unless online because not worth the cost saved in person for the cost to my sanity!(more power to those that do).
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good morning fellow thread dwellers! Quite the insightful posts these last two days..probably other days too,I just need to pop in more often than go down other internet rabbit holes elsewhere!
    Managed to do a number on my leg/foot yesterday, think I might have pulled something so taking it easier today and besides it's going to rain so don't wanna get wet(sorry for those who will get the white stuff!).
    Speaking of white stuff, got some Christmas shopping done.Right now focus is on stocking,etc. for Son in Oz as gotta get it out of here.
    Avoiding any shopping come Friday unless online because not worth the cost saved in person for the cost to my sanity!(more power to those that do).
    That’s got to be tough, @Skippy , having a son do very far away. Have you ever visited there?
    As far as shopping, our DD would love you, lol…she had to run to Costco last Saturday and was stunned at the number of seniors shopping when ‘they can go any other day’, lol. We’d never venture out on a weekend now to Christmas…leave it to those who work during the week and those who drive in from out of town. Even in summer out of towners stock up at Costco in weekends.

Soooo..just sitting’, sipping an Amaretto, and listening to Christmas music on tv…..love they broadcast so early!
    Skippy and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tweets77 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Tweets77, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Good morning everyone.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A quiet rainy ( gloomy ) day. Happy Wednesday!!
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tweets77 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@Lynn49 never been to Oz never will as too many health issues throughout the years.Easier for him to come visit here and he does yearly.In the in between times
    we FaceTime with him and also talk online.As for Costco I generally go with my SIL or by myself,rarely with DW. However that may change because it was while walking to there I did the number on my leg!.Had X-ray today and Ultrasound tomorrow, at least found out not broken but the pain is something else! (coming from me who is use to pain but not this kind!)
    As for your Christmas music Lynn49 good for you! Do you also sit around with your favourite beverage and watch all the Hallmark Christmas movies? I know that people like that exist.
    Last edited by Skippy; Thu, Nov 23rd, 2023 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Darned if I know how I managed to quote the wrong post which was quoted
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Skippy I feel for you. Short term pain we can tolerate, but the constant nagging stuff you seem to deal with daily is debilitating for the spirit and the body. ( I'm a club member , lol )
    Just so you know @Lynn49 is a die hard Hallmark movie enthusiast. She re-watches ones she has viewed before. Hey I can talk, I've tasted cheesecake many times and yet I continue to buy or make them and indulge. Habit or Dedication? No judgement.

Hope everyone is enjoying the early afternoon part of the day ( it's pitch black out but that's another pet peeve! ) I am going to watch a Netflix animated film now called Leo!
    Adam Sandler voices the plump 74 year old Lizard. How can I not watch this?
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 never been to Oz never will as too many health issues throughout the years.Easier for him to come visit here and he does yearly.In the in between times
    we FaceTime with him and also talk online.As for Costco I generally go with my SIL or by myself,rarely with DW. However that may change because it was while walking to there I did the number on my leg!.Had X-ray today and Ultrasound tomorrow, at least found out not broken but the pain is something else! (coming from me who is use to pain but not this kind!)
    As for your Christmas music Lynn49 good for you! Do you also sit around with your favourite beverage and watch all the Hallmark Christmas movies? I know that people like that exist.
    Oh, wow, @Skippy, I’m so sad to hear of your fall and the pain you’ve in! It just gets piled on sometimes, doesn’t it? I didn’t mention it before, but a couple of weeks ago I woke up in the morning with ultra. Intense pain in my left leg! I mean, cut the darn thing off pain., next day Hubby took my to emerg, long story shirt, nothing broken but I seemed to have pinched a nerve near my L5 vertibrae, resulting in no sciatic pain, but my leg was on fire. I lived on prescription naproxen which I still thankfully had a few left I was keeping fro ‘someday’…this was that someday, I couldn’t have handled it without them. They’re gone and the pain eventually subsided but I was just about bed-ridden for several days. Like you, pain is an almost constant friend but also like you, when we’re hurtin’, it’s bad. I hope you got good pain relief…no word what is causing that pain? Be well soon!

And yes, I do enjoy a beverage while watching and re-watching choice ones, like The Thanksgiving Parade, which hasn’t show up, yet, lol! I also binge watch all the Scrooge movies, but like Allister Sims’ portrayal the best. The Shop Around The Corner just HAS to make an appearance, and no, I don’t care for It’s A Wonderful Life. 🤗

Walks knows me only too well…believe all the stories she tells you…hahaha. Not the ones I’ve sworn her to secrecy, though! At least…I hope I did…..Walks? 🥺
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 24th, 2023 at 07:13 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

🥲 I want to be in Macy’s again on Black Friday!!!

Good morning, happy Friday!
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information