User Tag List

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I hear ya, I definitely always try to have water around. I drink about 5 to 6 of these a day just water but sometimes more especially if doing my DDP yoga. Then I'll have a couple more with iced tea water enhancer.

You see my mat in the back there. I just completed DDP yoga stand up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hiya @cabmonk , @SassyAshley and @Angela273 !!
    We are all still plodding away on our various plans for a healthier lifestyle. Great progress cabby! Pictures never lie do they?
    Oh and we also have one of those Yananas machines! These days I cannot have any fruit, but the family still uses it and loves the end product.
    Ashley, sure hope you can get over that tummy trouble and your back pain soon!
    Angela, the busiest Mom around! You have so much on the go to begin with so Kudos for you for also striving towards the best health for you and the family!!

I had my scheduled Clinic weigh in this morning and should be pleased with losing another 3.5 lbs over the last 2 weeks, which makes my total lost since Oct 27th at 48 lbs .....BUT......BUT..... I still feel somewhat miffed about this mini plateau I've had.

I am calling it a plateau/stall only because I weighed the exact same number for 17 days in a row??
    Convinced it was the battery in my scale malfunctioning so I replaced it.....ha ha... made no difference.
    Anyhow the Dr. is not concerned in any way. He assured me that of the 3.5 lbs I lost this time...3 of it is from fat.
    ( they have the technical data that comes from the readings on their scale )

Plus the other losses every 2 weeks were also 90% of fat that was burned.
    Just hoping that my next 2 weeks is not nearly as stressful ( scale wise ) ...the diet regimen has been awesome,
    ( even though I make snide jokes about its restrictions ) the food choices are 100% wholesome and healthy, I get no cravings, have no real hunger for many hours after my first meal of the day... my energy levels have increased so much that I am " doing " things again, so not just sitting.
    O.K. time for me to start being more grateful......sometimes typing it out is like getting hit with a brick!

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby I use the yonanas once or twice a week but sometimes less often. Just a nice treat once in awhile.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It was not until my late teens but I really remember being pushed to drink water and that was only when Mom had her gallbladder removed and was told to eliminate pop. Before that I remember glasses of water but we were never really pushed to drink water.

I did really well on Saturday with my water intake. I had a cup of tea, then a cup of warm lemon water and 2 1/2 of my 24 oz water bottle. Sadly Sunday did not go as well as we ended up going out which should have only been for a short period of time so I did not take my water with me. Well before I knew it we were out all day so yesterday I only managed an XL tea, 1 of my 24 oz water bottles and a glass of ginger ale.

So far today I have had a cup of warm lemon water and am now working on a tea. Also eating my breakfast and have a number of snacks on hand to get me through the day. I am positive as long as nothing gets me off track I should be able to get in 5 "meals" today. Now just have to make sure I also keep up with my water intake.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I love my re-useable water bottles. That's all I really drink and both my kids are water drinkers too.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

On goes the battle. BUT....Great news this morning on my weigh in.
    Finally " gained " membership into the 50 lb lost Club and received my ceramic mug.

They look like this

The loss over this last 2 weeks was just 3 lbs. but it bumped my total up to 51 pounds!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have made some adjusts to my diet in hopes of helping my stomach and a few little tweaks have really helped with my stomach issues. I am trying to get more fruits and vegetables daily in my diet. As well everyday I drink one mug of warm lemon water and a water bottle full of Apple Cinnamon Water. As well I have been taking my Apple Cider pills at night which seems to be helping as well.

I did have a couple days were I only ate 3 meals vs my normal 5 to 6 but with the small tweaks I have made even on the days where my eating was not at it's best (including 1 days I ate a few cookies at work) I have not paid for it with stomach pains and being up all night. So I think I am the right right track but the issue is going to be keeping it up as looking at my upcoming schedule I am going to be everywhere and all over the place which is when my worst eating habits come out.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Congrats Walkonby

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Finally " gained " membership into the 50 lb lost Club and received my ceramic mug.

They look like this

The loss over this last 2 weeks was just 3 lbs. but it bumped my total up to 51 pounds!

@walkonby that’s awesome. I am celebrating with you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Phew, I did it. Hit the gym today. Kicked my butt "but" I stuck it out. Had an apple with almond butter as soon as I got back to work

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

They look like this

CONGRATULATIONS Walkonby..i’m Sooooo proud of you sweetie...i knew you could do it ..you sure sound like this time you were soooo determine lose the weight ..you set your goal and you will get there ..it wont be easy but anything we want in life is never easy or handed over to us on silver platter ..so the more you work hard for this ..the more you will be sooo happy at the end results ..keep up sweetie..I know this diet isnt easy ..been there and done it 10 years ago ..plus i started back in January month lose my 20 pounds goal ..plus 3 more pounds ..just trying to watch what i’m Eating now ..god walkonby wish i was close by you i would give you biggest hug ..shout out congratulations to you sweetie..so proud of you..take care and keep plunging on sweetie.hugs
    Angela273, Ciel, list465 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hello!!???? ( echo...echo...echo )

Well folks it finally happened. Went in for my 2 week progress report and was stunned at a ONE POUND gain!!
    My first ever visit with no loss.

Anyhow turns out having an infection and being on an antibiotic possibly skewed the results a bit.
    That is my story and I'm sticking to that...." water weight gain " said the Dr. so ...I'll cling to that until my next weigh in.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jun 4th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
    Angela273, Ciel, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Walkonby oh how antibiotics mess with your system. I did 2 rounds within 3 months of each other and it took me months to get my system back on track. Granted before I knew how hard antibiotics were on my system I took a lot during my teen years so even just one round messes with my whole system.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday! Brought my lunch to work so will eat at my desk and hit the gym this afternoon!
    Angela273, Ciel and list465 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Walkonby oh how antibiotics mess with your system. I did 2 rounds within 3 months of each other and it took me months to get my system back on track. Granted before I knew how hard antibiotics were on my system I took a lot during my teen years so even just one round messes with my whole system.
    Well @SassyAshley I am learning something new everyday (as they say ). It never even occurred to me that this was not my fault....here I was sort of beating myself up for not dropping the usual pounds. This morning was a real treat though ( yesterday I took the last antibiotic capsule, ) then this morning my home scale read 2 lbs lighter!!
    Fingers crossed I am back on track for my next Clinic weigh in......their scale is the only one that matters......you can say it is on my " permanent record ". ( are you old enough to remember that phrase? was used in grade schools to threaten kids to behave....ha ha )
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information