User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: October 2017 Frugal Chatter Thread

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Wishing you all an Happy Halloween!!! +6 this morning,+10 this afternoon ,chance of rain of 60%.Today the plan is go to grocery shopping as I need a few things,watch flyers,do a little bit of cleaning and cooking and of coarse watching halloween specials.Cannot wait for tomorrow when the candies will be 50% off hahah.Wishing everyone an awesome halloween day!!!!
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Angela273 and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning everyone,
    We still have not turned the heat on at home, wish I could say it isn't cold but it is but right now we can manage with blankets. With that being said I have cranked the heat in my office this morning.

We will be skipping Halloween tonight and going grocery shopping instead as it is our only chance to go this week. We do not need a lot mostly some Fresh Fruit & Vegetables as the crisper is looking pretty sparse.

I feel like today is going to be a bit insane as I am only in the office part of the day as I have leadership coaching this afternoon which I am looking forward too. Then tomorrow morning we have a manager's meeting but it is an internet conference which usually means they are about 2 hours instead of all day.

Not a lot got done at home yesterday, I was feeling a bit behind at work yesterday so I went at a few projects pretty hard to get done what I could which meant nothing really got done at home last night. Oh well tomorrow night my plan is to start photographing items to be posted for sale. I have sold about $40 in the past couple of weeks on some old stuff that was sitting there but have not been very active recently. Also hoping for some less complicated transactions, lately people seem to ask where I am located, I give them the closest intersection which is maybe a minute if that from my house and then when I give them the exact address they tell me how far out of the way I am. Also had one person last night who doesn't live in the area and wanted me to meet them half way between where I live and they live this weekend but it will cost me about half of what they are buying in gas so I passed. We will see what happens today as yesterday they kept messaging it was only fair to meet half way as I am out of their way but would get back to me today.

Alright time to clean up my papers and see what else needs to get done this morning. Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I spent nearly 3hrs last night between the ER and the pharmacy. I have antibiotics for an inner ear infection, which was caused by a sinus infection. I called around last week to try to get a doctor’s appointment, but the earliest available spot was November 3.
    Ciel, lizzie bargain and cath007 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh Ciel, how I wish I could see Sadie again! Unfortunately, when I gave her over to the rescue, I had to give up her ownership and they will eventually find her a new home. I wouldn't want her to think that I had come to take her home with me. (I'm tearing up just typing this.) I miss her so much and don't really bond with my brother's cat. (Although I feed him and clean out his box.)
    Angela273, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information