User Tag List

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree3208Likes

Thread: January 2018 Frugal Chatter (new calendars & spreadsheets)

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Happy Birthday Ceil...tomorrow...hope it is a great one!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Ciel Wishing you a fabulous, fun day, with hopes for a wonderful year ahead!

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy Birthday Ciel
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

happy birthday ceil -hope you have a great one .

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy birthday Ceil.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning did a load of laundry and I am packing up ready to leave soon for Toronto -I even curled my bone straight hair -feels good the odd time to do that cant wait to see my grandson and daughter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all...
    Happy birthday Ceil! may it be wonderful !

going to be a relaxed chill kinda day. I need to do a bit of coupon stuff.... very little, and a bit of grocery shopping - again very little.
    I have a bunch of laundry to put away, menu to do. and to bring in the Christmas decorations that have been frozen in the snow....lol.

Hubby asked for and recieve a landscape program for Christmas... for decks ... our plan is to get a new deck for th e back.. we will be hiring this job out.. hubby is amazing.. but he is not a wood and saw kinda guy.....
    I am hoping w will be able to play around with that and see some designs...
    the home show we went to in town was not productive at all...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh and I took turns being up most of the night with twin boy. He had a mild cough the last two days, but that went down hill fast last night. I called our local hospital and made sure we would be the first ones seen when the doctor arrives this morning. We’ve been in the ER for the last hour and his stats are so-so. I know he’ll be ok, but this stuff is hard.
    Update: He has prescriptions and is sleeping comfortably at home.

Birthday wishes for Natalka and Ceili.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Jan 28th, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope your little one feels better soon Angela
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Wow. Did I shop. The fridge is too full. I bought 8 blackberries. 4 lbs strawberries. 8lbs apples (which I see she undercharged me on she used the lb price as kg. Finally picked up fish. Found a ham for $2lb so grabbed one too for sandwich meat for oldest. I even bought the dog a new toy and she loves it.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Angela - hope your little one gets better fast
    FrugalBigMama - I love a good grocery shop. love it.

ok. shopping done. no tear pads found. my town sucks coupon wise. I did find some on Kleenxe.. case of 6 boxes- 5.00 . with 14.00 of coupons, and 20 airmiles if you bought 2. we are headinginto cold snot season. so I got them. between my family, and the daycare. we can go trough 3 a week... so this is a good deal for me.
    off to upload co51 and caddle stuff.
    every little bit helps.

running my sb and my keep rewarding stuff. keep rewarding is doing very well. I am pleased I found it.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I did not have much ambition when I got up today and would have been happy to sit and drink tea all day but I pushed myself to get a few things done.

I set a timer for 30 minutes and went down the basement, first I cleaned up the area where I keep all of the clothing items I have for sale. By organizing and cleaning it up I made quite a bit of room so I now have space to post more items. I then moved into the stockpile room and started to clean up. I started with the easy stuff, items that had a home. I put away all of our Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Broth, Soup & Cleaners.

I found a couple of Fettuccine Sauces we need to use up, so that will be on the menu this week. Also I see we need to get Beef Broth but we are stocked up on Chicken. As well I need to watch for Olive Oil to go on sale. Also checked on some cleaners Mom thought we needed, nope we have them in the basement just needed to be brought up.

I also brought up a few things to deal with, I grabbed Olive Oil as our bottle on the counter needs to be refilled. Also brought up some almonds that need to be broken down into smaller packages and frozen. As well we had 2 packages of sugar what went hard so I broke them up, ran them through a strainer to get any lumps and put into food storage bags.

I have posted 10 new clothing items for sale from the basket in the hallway. Still more to be posted will see if later I can get photos taken.

Dinner is all prepped we are having marinated pork chops, with marinated roasted veggies and either potatoes or rice, I haven't decided what I feel like yet. Pork Chops are in the fridge, veggies (red peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and onion) have been chopped so just need to make a starch when I decide.

Also cleaned the kitchen, just a few dishes to be done but they are done.

Going to have a nice cup of tea and watch some PVR. Have a great day everyone.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have a pork roast, beef roast, boneless chicken breast and lean ground beef thawing. I'm making the roasts as is. Burger patties and chicken souvlaki. That should make for quick dinners the next few days.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Decided since I needed to Food Saver the Sugar and the Almonds I would also bag up the soups I made yesterday. 4 bags each of Ham & Potato and Chicken Parm soup have been bagged and frozen. There is still some of each soup left in the fridge for lunches this week.

I also decided to make Cake Waffles for dessert. I took a White Cake mix and cooked it int he waffle iron and put some apples in the oven to cook well dinner is in to top the cake. Will also make some Whipped Cream after dinner.

Dishwasher is running right now and will empty after dinner.

I broke the Oatmeal with Quinoa into 4 servings to take to work with me this week, now I just need to pack some Almond Milk. There is still some left which I will freeze probably tomorrow night after work. I used different containers and I want to make sure the serving is right before I freeze.

Well I was doing the dishes from my Cake Waffles my back started to really hurt. I guess I stood to much today or maybe it was all the lifting the in basement.

I am going to talk to Mom tonight and see if I sort items and put them out if each night after work she will go through them and decide so we can move forward with cleaning up the house. When ever I talk to her she is all on board but whenever she has a day off something seems to come up, either she doesn't feels well or her back hurts or she is going out with her friends. Maybe if I start to push and she sees things getting done she will be motivated to help. We have already discussed a few areas I want to change and she is on board so maybe some areas will become a little more functional.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SA-I don't know if there is a No Frills near you but they have olive oil on sale this week.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information