User Tag List

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    My hubby found me a great app that tells me the uv index... its currently a 7, so... yea.. not working outside. hopefully I can around 6
    I have lavander and strawberry plants to get in
    Cool. What is the app called? I wonder if it would be helpful for where I live.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy news for us we finally have an offer on our old house. If all works out we will be back to a normal single house single mortgage single set of bills household by the end of June.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Happy news for us we finally have an offer on our old house. If all works out we will be back to a normal single house single mortgage single set of bills household by the end of June.

congrats on the sale of your house
    wtg

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am so mad at myself today......Maxi had a spend 100$ get 15 000 pc points this week end ,I never spend that much on 1 trip I said myself but now I realize after seing my 3 bills that I DID SPEND 100$ and more,...so I missed 15 000 points.so pissed at myself right now....and chat guy cannot do anything since I had to be on the same transaction grrr...
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I cannot believe it...i got Nothing in the mail !!!!

And no mail monday du to the long week end...
    Most of the time i like not gettin mail because we usually only get bills and flyers.

Hope you get what you're expecting on Tuesday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Angela the app is IFTTT then I clicked on the weather part. my hubby explored the rest.. I did not. lol. I just want the uv index alerts, with little kids I think they are needed.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Busy busy here. Out of town Fri/Sat and Sun all over the place. Caught the Marlie game on Sat which was fun.

Went to RCSS AND SDM tonight. Spent $20 and change at RCSS. They had 2Lb strawberries for $1.99 so bought 3 and they are already cleaned and in containers in the fridge. Cornflakes and quaker oatmeal marked down to $1.02 (scoped the oatmeal ) Spent $10 and change at SDM (Tropicana oj was on for $1.99 with end of June expiry so bought 3. I redeemed points at both and used gift cards for the balance.

Cleaned my vehicle out today. It needed it so bad and I am so happy with it now!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

saundyl-yes congrats on selling your house

-just ordered a slub top for myself from joe fresh tonight as its free shipping the code is "weekend25" only cost 10.17 -I just pulled 2 more tops out of my closet that are a bit tight

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today's shop:
    Metro (QC): 6X Iogo yogurt tubs @2,00$ each minus 4$wub3(natrel,oka,iogo booklet)=0,66$ per tub of yogurt!!!

Maxi (QC):Whiskas temptations cat treats: reg big bag:3,29$ this week deal: 2 for 2,78$=1m40$ each !!!

4 x pringle chips @1,47$ minus 1,00$ x4 coupons= 0,47$ each (I am going tomorrow for more)
    Nature Valley bars@1,88$x5( just a great price)
    Hellmans mayonnaise 3,98$ minus pc personnal offer of 600 points=3,38$
    18 bigs eggs @2,88$
    4x PC ice cream bars rocky road @3,98$ minus 2000 points on each store offer=1,98$ each(will go for more tomorrow)
    Olymel chicken souvlakis reg 10$ in sale @5,88$ minus 5,00$ coupon(got it in a trade)=0,88$
    12 croissants@3,79$
    smoked turkey sliced famillial pack@8,97$
    2xAnco cheese gouda @3,88$ minus 5,00$ cheese coupon x2(hope to get more in trade)=free she adjusted the coupon to 3,88$
    pc points earned:9 400
    Maxi(QC):5X PC raw grilled shrimps herbs and garlic x5@10$ minus 5000 pc points on each =5,00$( i will go for more tomorrow)
    pc points earned:25 000 pc points
    total with the pc points I had before 59 245
    Ciel, coupon girl and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! I hope to see good deal in QC flyers today!!! The plan today is cleaning and return to maxi for more shrimps and ice cream bars!!! And go to IGA for a couple of things too.!!! Wishing you all an awesome day,it is sunny here so that will be a great day!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am mad at me...maxi did not want to give me my 15 000 pc points for spending 100$ and more(the 3 bills would had passed) but not the date because I made the purchase 21 and the offer was 17-19 may...next time I will be better planning of my grocery to have the pc points...

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Back at work and feeling better although I am still quite tired. I found the cold I got really was not that bad compared to other ones I have had but it made me so tired but at the same time I was unable to sleep. Last night was the first night in quite awhile I slept through the night without waking up multiple times. With that being said made it very hard to get up today as I really wanted more sleep.

Managed to get the laundry done and kitchen cleaned up yesterday but that was it.

All of my pick ups except one cancelled. Lately I find people are interested but never confirm pick up and just want to reserve your items, it is getting quite annoying as due to the rules of the group we have to hold the items for them for 12 hours (fastest pick up no longer allowed) but then you seem to lose anyone else who is interested.

Alright well time to get back to work. Have a great day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi entered my cheese coupons at 5,00$ even if the cheese was 3,88$...and no overage because they dont do that..I will just go at wm next time.I have 2x10$ Olymel coupons to pass and the souvlakis and tournedos are only 5,88$ so that 's not worthed to lose the half value of my coupon....should be allowed to take 2 products in this case.....

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Tried to get the 15,000 points for a SDM gift card, waited while the cashier called customer service, but still no points. Returned two items at giant tiger and picked up their chicken wings for tomorrow night. Did a load of laundry and hope to just read and relax tomorrow.
    @barbis9: I bought some SDM GC and the points will be added June 15th, I think? They gave me the reference card they had and told me to come in if they didn't get awarded by that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    The kids and I finished planting the garden by 11am. We also picked up in the yard and watered all of the plants and seeds. I’ll do a second seeding of peas in about 2wks time.
    @Angela273: Are you growing peas from seed or plants? I have yet to see any in plants at the garden centers.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Saturday was a trip to the dentist. He gave DH and I two bottles of Sensodyne mouthwash to try. I got the 473 mL and DH got the 900-something mL. Hey!! My tooth is getting worse, but I still have to book a day off for it. Sigh.

I packed up one box to give to a friend and will also be washing up all the linens that go with our bassinet to give away. They are expecting a girl in July!

One box of clothes came in for DD2 from a friend and I was grateful to see all the pants.

Signed up DD1 for summer camp. I was quite pleased with the price; $150 for two weeks (nine days including one holiday) from 7:30 AM - 5 PM, including an excursion, pizza, and bouncy castle with her friends that she sees every weekend. Her other summer camp was $420 for three weeks, three pizza days, three excursions, and 7:30 - 6 PM. I don't think I will be using her school's before and after care during the summer. They want $240+ per week with no food and no excursions!

DH and I cleared up the garden for planting next week. A week late, but it's done. I did two loads of laundry and two more left to go!

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information