User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1511Likes

Thread: December 2018 Frugal chatter thread

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to walmart for their deal on stove top stuffing at 87cents who could beat that price. I bought 4 boxes of turkey and 2 boxes of chicken flavour, Walmart brand margarine, and Walmart brand ranch dressing. I paid 10$ and got 1.20$ back.

It’s really wet outside...yesterday was a migraine and today I know why I am so much spinal pain as I walked home from Walmart. I was surprised I didnt collapse almost a block away from my apartment building. I guess this happens every so often when I over do it when I don’t have a break to just relax during the week. I got back to my apartment and took 2x 600mg prescription strength ibuprofen. Trying to stay with it, I have high pain tolerance so I usually cannot tell when something is bad.

Clipped the save.ca coupons.

I looked on amazon the dog sweater I ordered are in transit finally something has relevant shipping info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Thu, Dec 13th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went and checked my mailbox I had a delivery notice that said yesterday on it to be picked up today...then what was yesterday’s coupons Monday’s delivery? I am confused then what is todays mail?

Has to be picked up after 1pm it’s 11:17am.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well decided to go to shoppers for seniors for my milk ,pears as I had a senior discount and points promo etc
    only spent 29
    I got chocolate milk 3.58 with 400 points alos
    marble cheese cracker barrell 3.99 plus 800 points
    milk got 2,565 points for 2 litre and 4 litre

also got breyers churned creamery ice cream 3.99-1.00 checkout51=2.99
    vector protein bites 2.99-1.50 checkout51=1.50

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My two cats are fighting over the one cat bed so I made two more out of boxes and will see how it goes as new cat beds are expensive. Using up everything that I have and will avoid impulse buys from now on as my property tax bill came in for next year....ouch. Ordered one gift from indigos and they are guaranteeing delivery by Jan 9th, so I am shipping to the local store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

barbis9 my indigo order was promised for dec 3. ... if i shipped to a store...... still dont have it..... i am a tad miffed...
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok friday. tonight we go to see my youngests play. should be amazing. and fun. also my middle child comes back for 3 weeks .. miss them . it will be nice to have them home.

i am having a bit of a hard time emotionally. this Christmas. ... i am sure i will figure it out. my brother is more in contac with me since my dad passed a few months ago.. and i know emotionally that is not a good thing. boundries is a good thing.

hugs to all
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok.. indigo update.
    BTW - facebook messanger works better then email for when you need to get ahold of indigo...

2 messages via email.. nadda...
    took 2 days.. but messanger.. i actually got a response...

order has been lost... yep. totally lost. it was seperated into 4 pkges , no idea why.. 1 i picked up... the other 3... gone.. poof.

i requested a refund. as the nice person .. reluctanly said.... we could reship to your home.. but not promise before Christmas...

as they were books i purchased for my DC families, and I need them for Wednesday... yea. refund requested.

i need more tea
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Yeah I went to go pick up my package yesterday and it was totally not in there system nor by Canada post had not that number in their tracking information.

I was dog sitter this morning the dog was a such a suck. And barked a lot which got on my nerves. I have a high bed 2 feet above the ground that came with the apartment. Anyways the dog fell off like once then jumped off the other time. The first time he fell off I asked him if he was okay. I guess he was because he talked back about it.

I am now doing bacon in the oven because I am hungry lol. It smells good which is a bonus.

I was asked how much a Mickey of vodka was. Apparently I would know how I don’t drink anymore? It was 3 years 5 months Wednesday alcohol free.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

evening -I am still waiting on a black Friday order (pair of pizza socks from the bay for my grandson )first it was dec 13,now its dec 17th

just ordered 2 pairs of socks for me from the bay tonight -it was free shipping they were 2.04 each after the 15% off size 9-11 lets hope they fir or else they go back -my poor sock drawer is really low -had to toss 2 pairs this week that had holes

son treated us to harveys tonight ,when he got in at 4.30,poor cara had a fever ,she was fine all day slept 2 1/2 hours but right around 4 she was following me around I picked her up and thought wow -gave her baby advil ,so we stayed til son gave her a bath ,I gave Ashlyn a bath as daughter-in-law was out doing last minute shopping

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

DH and I did a quick trip to buffalo. I somehow ordered an Amazon.com gift card so we used it up for some holiday shopping and the Border was busy on the way over. We declared everything we bought and had no issues.
    Last edited by lilo0003; Fri, Dec 14th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

up.. went to the bank with my mom.. then costco ... then dropped her off.. to a play place for my dc kids gift.. then chapters for the other half of thier gift... thenn firehouse subs.. never again for firehouse. my tummy is still icky.
    home and cleaning.
    might go visit a local new book store, she has used and new books. i might just have a bubble bath and read a bit of a book later.

2.00 on co 51, and 1.00 on caddle.
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve spent my entire day until 1:30pm going through kids clothes. It took some candy bribery to get the boys to try their clothes on. 3 bags are going to the garage sale next year. I now know exactly what summer clothes, swim suits, hats, and sandals they have for the trip to Cuba. A few things will need to be purchased. I’ve posted ads on Facebook. We’ll go to WM and see what they have there.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

WEnt to No Frills this afternoon. The roasts in the flyer had 30 percent stickers on them and in store bonus of 3000 pts per roast. I bought 8! I stocked us up on lots of stuff. Redeemed $90 in points. Received back 24,600 in points and paid $1.05. So happy with my haul. I have 2 roasts in oven now. Will have for dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

yummy!!! that is fantastic!!!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to dollar tree and picked up Christmas plates and some rockets. Cost me $4.15

Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information