User Tag List

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree1698Likes

Thread: March 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

evening -my tops came in from marksworkwarehouse and i am not keeping the tanks ,not a relaxed fit as i was expecting -oh well i am keeping the long sleeve teal top that was 6.88

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all .Its a beautiful day today lots of sun so an outdoor days for me to clean up the bag yard
    My kitchen is clean. I have a load laundry gong. Will finish my tea and take my Fur baby for a walk
    Enjoy the day all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good morning, all. I don't know where the sunshine everyone's talking about is at. Not here! Oh well, coffee sometimes makes the sun come out so I'll have at least two cups this morning. Just another work day in paradise. Nothing else planned, beyond making meals and cleaning the kitchen, that is. Remember there is a supermoon tonight, and it should be spectacular.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Supposed to be 17 here today so a bike ride will definitely be on the agenda this afternoon after working this morning. We received our annual house and car insurance bills and both went down so we are happy about that. Looks like we have a provincial election coming up soon. I will vote in the advance polls as I will be in Toronto caring for my Mum on election day-she seems to be recovering nicely but still needs a lot of help after her tumble, broken arm, nerve damage from shoulder dislocation etc. My sister leaves her today to come here and my 79 year old aunt is taking care of my 87 year old mother until another sister arrives in 9 days. My aunt is an energetic go getter and we are very thankful she volunteered. Mum and the aunt have a European river cruise booked in Sept and my Mum is determined she is going! There is still one sister remaining in Toronto to take my Mum to apts and help my aunt out when she is not at work. Perhaps it is a good thing my mum had 5 kids!! Along with 3 sisters I also have a brother who, with his wife, will spend some time looking after Mum in April too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

greentires - hugs. i have had a few panic attacks. many hugs

so my birthday is tomorrow. i have decided to embrace it . this is a effort. as it is a major leap for me. i have no problem turning 50, i just usually broadcast my birthday. any hoo. a dear old friend dropped off a pot of Tulips to me. so sweet. we had a big talk about our kids. it was fabbo.

middle child used more pc points last night.

oldest is off ot get her car fixed. hoping to get to the park today should be a great day
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Birthday Giseledta!!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Sunshine in my neck of the woods. Really wanted to take the day off work but here I am slaving away

I have a roast beef in the slow cooker today. I also thawed a 3.5 LB of wings over night (paid .99 lb!) So will cook those up tonight for tomorrow night's dinner for the boys (I am out with my sister for a girls night )

I finally washed the duvet for DS's bed last night. Will have it hang to dry and put on this bed this weekend. I also have a pile of pillows to deal with in the laundry room.

Have a frugal day everyone
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I finally caved in and bought the item I wanted on eBay. They have a 10% off promotion "march10" and 1% rebate from ebates.ca. My house is a mess and I can't blame it on my three kitties.
    Giseledta, Tweets77, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Happy Birthday Giseledta!!!!
    thanks !! its tomorrow. ! its been a fun week so far. lol....

a dc dad dropped off a farm hopper to me. now we have 5. !! one for every kid. they love them . we ended up having to stay here and deal with phone issues... so .. we set the hoppers up and gave them all a bath.....lol. they loved it. !!
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

giseledta-happy birthday to you !

I just went to the library to return 2 movies and popped into sobey,s wanted to get the cavendish fries 3.00-1.00 cpn =2.00 plus coffee I paid 3.29 for a small tin of melitta after checkout51 and caddle plus my grapes were on sale 2.00 a pound and a few various other items on sale

supper tonight ceasar salad for me pasta for hubby
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Today I got paid all my bills at 2:30am did some online shopping at 3:30am. I went to the bank at 7am then went over to Walmart and bought: 2x 12mini Boston cream donuts
    1x mini honey cruellers
    50$ to Apple App Store gift card.

I came home and went out again at 8am to pick up more meds they only delivered enough for one night. I had questioned the pharmacy after the delivery was short a couple days. The night before.
    I headed over to shoppers after and bought:
    1 blue watch from Joe
    A box of 64 tabs of whitening polident tabs
    2x Colgate soft toothbrushes
    3x 591ml bottles of gold peak raspberry ice tea(my favourite)
    Hersey eggies
    Aloe Vera socks
    Always pads
    2 box of kraft dinner
    Amazon.ca gift card

I came home and made kraft dinner for lunch and ordered that king duvet cover that someone wanted on amazon.ca paid 39.95$ with free shipping.

Then the same person made me run to big box and pick up AA batteries I found Kirkland 48 AA batteries for $10. I gave up my last gold peak raspberry ice tea to them as well.

It’s hot outside today kinda sticky in my room. I been turning my AC on and off again for a couple hours. Trying to figure what to make for dinner to be honest I would have to do dishes before I start on it at all.

I’m in lots of pain to out walking on feet that shouldn’t be walking on but I never like to sit still and do nothing. I’m tired and tried taking a nap went nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

All leftovers used up today for dinner. One child opted for cereal and popcorn. He is 15 and more than capable of prepping a meal and chose not to. Happy for the 1st day of spring but we still have a lot of snow that needs to melt because it’s gross.
    Happy birthday @gisel dta
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Kitchen is clean. Tupperware containers from dinner in fridge for my lunch and oldest DS. I have 3.5 lbs of wings in the oven. Will separate in to few containers for the boys tomorrow.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all! its my birthday ! i am 50 . OMG!!!
    hubby got me a tea a muffin from timmies. hoping to skpe with middle child tonight, other 2 are home for supper. we are having chinese. and oldest is picking up a black forest cake.
    i have my over night kids tonight so , they will come about 830

oldest will pick me up the mega miles book from foodland. the website is ...grr. needs more offers.
    plan is going to the park this am. it is currently raining.. it needs to stop. seriously. stop. i want to take the kids outside.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

opps sorry giseleta wished you happy birthday yesterday ,oh well have a great one today ,having your kids for supper and skyping with the other is awesome

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information