User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    On fb english couponning group canadian couponning coast to coast I mailed my envie like we do on here and the person is frustrated I did not make a video of mailing..Are we obligated? I did not read that anywhere in the rules? I am confused
    Yes in there rules you have to @cath007
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 I am just hoping Private message can work because I love trading with our members here never have an issue with anyone and it’s quick and simple and we trust each other
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 I am just hoping Private message can work because I love trading with our members here never have an issue with anyone and it’s quick and simple and we trust each other

Thanks for the response.True and I agree.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Thank you for the kind words and sorry for not tagging anyone but I will answer the best I can.

I do not think my Mom being pushed out has anything to do with her age. Her department manager left before Christmas and it seems like every since the manager left the store manager has had this idea to clean house and get everyone out that worked under the old manager. It is hard to explain.

As for bro helping, even if he knew and offered Mom would not take his money. That is purely my role in her eyes. Nanny said when she was dying she was not worried as she knew I would take care of Mom cause Nanny knew I was a saver, she used to always call me money bags. When she would say no to Mom or give Mom money and say this is all she had she would tell if she needed more to come to Money Bags and that was me.

Honestly I think I am the way I am with money because of my Mom. I have always had a fear of not having money to "fix" or "pay" something.

I guess the ride starts again and we see where we end up, sadly I am scared this is our new normal, her working part time and hoping she gets shifts next week. Right now I am going to freak out as I am going back to work tomorrow and am worried I will not make it through the day. Not to mention I cannot carry my work bags so not really sure how I am getting my stuff to work tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

sassy... many many hugs. i totally undertand where you are coming from.. and the position you are being put in. and prob a little but about how you are feeling. hopefully sh e takes this as oppertunity to step up. but again.... many hugs. please know this is your safe spot... and if you need to vent about it .. and how unfair it tends to be.... go for it. total hugs.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I was called “little miss finder” growing up I would find anything and everything. Keys, money, pets, bad secrets, and myself into trouble as often not sure how I got there to begin with. As the world revolved soon I was referred by my friends as “money bags” they often come to me for lots of things especially early teens. Now mid 30s they still come to me for things. I often am called to be the “fixer” when technology is concerned by mother. I think she once called me on the phone to say the phone was broken...I didnt see how if she could dial out. But I let her humour me a bit before I said come over to see me so I could see how it was broken because I couldn’t see from where I was. She got angry and hung up. I saw her the next day and she said she got angry after she hung up and did this to the phone...changed the English to Spanish setting on her phone...haha. I went into the settings on the phone and changed and put a lock on that setting to English and gave her the password and she lost it. So I keep that password on some papers for just in case, In my house.

I didn’t do anything for today and nothing is planned for tomorrow either. I gotta do some laundry but that giant dehumidifier needs to move first. To make it easier on my back. I am pretty concerned to be trapped under a laundry basket if I want to do laundry as it’s a lot.

Frugal day but just making wish lists on Amazon.ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok.... fathers day..

so oldest went and visted her biodad yesterday . sigh. it is always rough on her

we had a nice dinner. and family pictures. it was.... very, very nice..
    side note... i need to diet.....
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

IGA(QC): 6 Heinz mayo seriously good @3,99$ minus fpcs=free!!!
    I love free and still have 6coupons,will donate to food bank.BB date is november witch is nice compared to others times,
    but no pads of barilla coupons sad
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

A doctor recent prescribed two migraine preventative medications. He also wants me to eat no meat for the next two months and take up yoga. In two month’s time I can start introducing one meat at a time and see how my body responds to it. So I’m now suddenly and temporarily vegetarian. I’m trying to figure out what to cook and eat. I have to limit eggs due to own food sensitivity. The rest of my family is still eating meat. Dh keeps reminding me that it’s only 2 months, but he doesn’t want to join me, so I’ve told him not to tell me it’s only 2 months. Hopefully this will help my chronic migraines.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:53 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am very concerned and worried about my barilla trade coupon..I think it will never show and I lost 2 fpcs for that....the person did not send a video to me and dont respond to my messages...ho well lesson learned to do a video She can hold my trade because I am new and I dont mind but I wouldlike to be awared
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jun 17th, 2019 at 05:41 AM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Speaking as someone who was on a restricted diet prior to my surgery even just 2 months for the person making the change can be hard. In my case I was like oh this will be easy I can eat a,b,c & d, I will be fine but Mom kept saying it won't be that easy and sure enough it was not that easy. I remember at one point saying if I see another grain of rice I am going to lose my mind as well at another point I was like I can't, I just cannot eat another salad.

The other thing people do not realize as a lot of people said it is just like being on a diet, look at it that way. The difference is yes it is like being on a diet but if your on a diet you can bend/break your diet where is when it is for medical reason you have no options.

Can you eat bean like Chick Peas, Kidney Beans? Also are you limited on Dairy? We have one family member who is vegetarian and ate various different points due to various diets other member have tried being vegetarian and they used a lot of beans as supplements.

Also in my house I try to do vegetarian once a week more so to cut down costs of meat and a few dishes approved by Mom (she always complains eating vegetarian leaves her feeling hungry) are:
    Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups (Good option if you can still have cheese)
    Stuff Portobello (if you like Mushrooms)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    A doctor recent prescribed two migraine preventative medications. He also wants me to eat no meat for the next two months and take up yoga. In two month’s time I can start introducing one meat at a time and see how my body responds to it. So I’m now suddenly and temporarily vegetarian. I’m trying to figure out what to cook and eat. I have to limit eggs due to own food sensitivity. The rest of my family is still eating meat. Dh keeps reminding me that it’s only 2 months, but he doesn’t want to join me, so I’ve told him not to tell me it’s only 2 months. Hopefully this will help my chronic migraines.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Beautiful sunny day here today. Suppose to be nice everyday this week but Thursday may have rain.

My mother is off on a Girls adventure. Her and her old gal pals have rented a house in Blue Mountain and will be checking out beautiful area for a few days. Happy she is able to do this! She just returned from Vegas so my mother sure does get around .

Was happy to just grab my ready made lunch and snacks. Brought my gym wear so going later this afternoon. Feel better already being back in the groove.

Tomorrow is garbage day so I need to grab a few things to toss. Our bin is empty so should take advantage of the space. There is a large beanbag chair that needs to go but its going to be messy taking out so I think that is why I keep putting it off. I think tonight is the night!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Sold the kids basketball net the other day for $50. I bought it used and paid that I think lol. It was years ago! We live right near the park so the kids go there to play all the time so it was time to get rid of it. Put the money in our summer fun envelope!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! A sunny day in Qc for today we will take it lol!!! I need to get my hairs cut and go shopping for clothes at thrift stores first than in stores If I find nothing but I really want to found some clothes at thrift stores because I am in a weight loss soon to be process and my clothes will not last long .I found 1 bottle of soft baby purex laundry detergent in my stach so that will be perfect to be frugal and not purchasing woolite or zero to wash my intime beautiful new la senza underwears.Wishing everyone a good day.I am in a process to buy a new fridge too so I hope to find something new at a best reasonable price.I will keep the kitchen poele even if it as 19 years old because it work well still but the fridge freeze and leak so I am tired.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I usually buy the 3pk romaine hearts on sale for around $2.99. The heads of romaine were $1.97 at my No Frills and nice and big and fresh so decided to grab one this time. I made 2 large lunch salads (for today and tomorrow) and have lots left in fridge for wraps (for DS's lunch Wednesday- Will make extra chicken for dinner tomorrow night- thinking a bag of wings should be cooked up) and I am thinking I will make the boys tacos Wed or Thursday night for dinner.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information