User Tag List

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am not sure what is going on, I sleep at night and I even sleep through the night but I am still so tired. I am not sure if this is still the after effects from surgery or maybe it is just my body adjusting to sleeping again.

Last night was not a bad night, I got worried as I got home and took a shower and was feeling like that took all of my ambition but after having dinner I found a little more ambition. I loaded the dishwasher and ran it after 7 pm. I also did some of the hand dishes. I also started to tidy up my room a little bit. I have a horrible habit of putting my clothes on top of the dresser and not in the dresser so last night I cleaned off the top of my dresser. I also went through some of my clothing to try to find something to wear to the event this weekend. I bought a nice pink dress during my birthday weekend which I am thinking I will wear but will ask Mom her thoughts tonight.

I realize as much as I do not want to spent money right now I need to do some shopping, my summer top selection is very limited. This only becomes even more limited when I travel to the branches were I might end up in the warehouse and cannot wear my nice tops.

I believe both Mom and myself have Sunday and Monday off so I might clean my closet and I think I might get back into posting items for sale. See if I can make a little extra money I do not need to find somewhere within my budget.

On the note of car repairs, I admit I am kind of scared. Mom's car is making a funny noise and she is taking it in tomorrow and asked if I could pay for the repair. She has no idea what might be wrong or how much this might cost so needless to say this is not in the budget. Just hoping it is not like last time, last time she was told it would be about $700 to $800 but then when they got in and started making the repair the cost increased to $1600 as they found another issue when they test drove the car after the repair was done.

Alright well time to get back to work, hoping to get quite a bit done today and have to text Mom that we HAVE to go grocery shopping tonight. We really need to do a proper shop, not just a grab this and that or snack food.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi good morning everyone. It looks like it’s a beautiful day out.
    My DH did the bathrooms mats so the are outside to dry.
    Also He cleaned the kitchen so that’s one task done.
    Today my DDs will dust, sweep and mop the entire house.
    Bathrooms was done yesterday.

Did anyone find those Barilla $0.75 coupons good on any. If so do u have any for trade. Please let me know. My sister look at all the Sobeys and Metro in her area and nothing the are all gone

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Nice sunny day here so far.

Last night for dinner.. we had steak, asparagus, corn on the cob and onions and merrels (sp) My dad would pick and eat them all the time when I was a kid but I really only started eating mushrooms as an adult so never tried them. They are really good!!!

Kitchen was still nice and clean when I left this morning. Dishwasher needs to be emptied.

Dinner tonight- I'm thinking burgers!

I want to sort the upright freezer tonight and put stuff on the top shelf with the plan to use it up. I will pop out to RCSS tonight and get a few packages of BLSL chicken.

I have laundry to finish and put away. Hope to get that all done tonight.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!! Its start raining so I am glad I did cleaning the entire balcony,the outside furnitures and the window,we should be more confortable to go and enjoy being outside now!!!! It took 1:30 hres wow it was so dirty,....incredible..happy it is done....yesterday night I took 1 tea outside and was able to return to sleep quicky..small victory...But I will put less tasks in my shoulders now..speedy win the race !!! I may go to thrift store this afternoon and I so hope to find clothes that fit me *jeans,tee shirts mostly*I got suggestions of place of affortable shoes to shop by my friends.I am now enjoying after my breakfest a iced cap moka tim hortons,,,a treat for me much needed and then must take a nap.Yesterday supper we ended up to get poutine as it was in special and tonight we will switch to chicken wrap.Alright have a wonderful day everyone!!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

OMG....I am so frustrated and pissed right now...I subscribe myself to la senza e-mails when I bought my underwards...yeah 5 for 33$ with taxes and shipping to see now they are one sale 10 for 35$ grr...I Wonder if I can return them and rebuy it the deal...they still have the stickers and all...that ruin totally my day..never i will make a web purchase again
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    OMG....I am so frustrated and pissed right now...I subscribe myself to la senza e-mails when I bought my underwards...yeah 5 for 33$ with taxes and shipping to see now they are one sale 10 for 35$ grr...I Wonder if I can return them and rebuy it the deal...they still have the stickers and all...that ruin totally my day..never i will make a web purchase again
    contact thier customer service.. they might help...
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    contact thier customer service.. they might help...
    Thanks I will do that.
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

flemeth -I was just at metro and I looked at sobeys other day -no barilla and I really need some cpns for me as I am down from last year

cath007- I online shop all the time and if something goes on sale usually within 2 weeks most stores give you the difference contact them and they will adjust your credit card with a credit

Well I went to style encore (used store that buys and sells)
    got 4.50 for daughter I got 7.00 for 2 of my tops

then on to beer store got 2.50 for bottles found (son,son-in-law ,on the ground when walking )

then into metro I got a really great deal
    (2) selection 2 ply toilet paper 12 rolls =24 3.59 each (shoppers never has it less than 4.99 now)
    (3) starbucks pike coffee 5.49-2.00=3.49 on clearance of course I bought the last 3
    plus a few other deals I spent 47 and got 24 airmiles due to personal ones that I loaded
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupon girl the Barilla coupon are like gold right now and so hard to find. And the people who has them for trade on Facebook are asking for too much for them it’s being treated as HV and FPC. I am hoping Members on SC find them because it’s easier to trade here.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hey to all, for those subscribed to Saputo emails, give a quick look into your email account as I just got an email from them. In it was a link where I was able to print three high value coupons for $5.00 off ANY of their products (some restrictions apply such as no milk purchases in some provinces)... But for my friend, she will be in love with this coupon. It will mean free milk or cheese for her kids!
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @coupon girl the Barilla coupon are like gold right now and so hard to find. And the people who has them for trade on Facebook are asking for too much for them it’s being treated as HV and FPC. I am hoping Members on SC find them because it’s easier to trade here.

that is a excellent discription ... i know alot of people are looking for them... sigh..
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know….I am regretting to had trades 2 good fpcs for that coupon and only got 20 instead of 27 like I thought...I am not sure I like this fb group ...I will see if I want to make others trades….After I found a generous person in that group(smart canucks) who offered me 33 coupons for 2 stamps so i will be stocked up but sorry I will kept them all
    @flemeth : I written you a message about this in your wall.Dont want the person to be overwhelmed.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jun 25th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I realized for la senza that it is not the same fabric and model so no refund and I will kept them.The ones I got for 5 for 30$ was more like satin lingerie.So I ordered the deal ,cannot beat this price,and the models are coton and more like ordinary underwards.They dont put the fancy ones on deal or on clearance ..
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

flemeth -its a shame people are wanting a lot for these cpns -I have couponed since my 20,s and am now in my 50's and I have never taken a ton of coupons -I always take a few .I don't do facebook ,and I don't care to even for couponing so I will see if I can find some at some points or maybe try to trade for some

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I found loads the barilla coupon last year just before it expired and was able to send them off to several SCers as a RAOK because the location was on my way to the office so every day I would grab a few, this year nothing. I would like to find it for my own use as my pasta stash is slowly diminishing and its something the food banks always need. Last weekend I had an offer for granola bars and with a coupon and no tax at RCSS it was a great deal. Now I am kicking myself as I should have bought more because I send boxes to schools in the north and snack items are always a need.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information