User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1758Likes

Thread: August 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (turbocharging everything with Sunshine!)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Thanks I ordered the bare naked granola too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Tracy left her dog home alone and then left a message on fb messenger as though I would take care of him. While she is out. I am not impressed I just woke and she does this every time to everyone. I called her out on her stuff last night she said someone who suppose to give her money is procrastinating when she does exactly the same thing to me. I flipped I said instead of waiting on this imaginary dollar amount go and obtain it. And it’s funny how she’s angry over something she does to everyone else this is the best medicine. I said instead of being mad and angry do something productive with it. She told me off I started laughing I said “you’ve always been all bark and no bite. You can always say it forcefully like you mean it but I have watched you and come to the conclusion that your just as scared of your own shadow as Peter Pan was.”

I was going to go to Walmart today but I didn’t get up early enough. Like I woke up at 2:30am and then went back to sleep at 4:30am. It’s now 11:38am I am coughing and sneezing. Not really in the mindset to share my germs with others. Also it’s suppose to be hot outside today so I am staying where it’s cool. The lights are out in the hallway I don’t know why it looks really dark. But I have power in my suite.
    I’m waiting on 2 packages from amazon.

The days blur together i thought today was Wednesday but it’s Tuesday. Then tomorrow will be Wednesday and I will be all mixed up.

I liked it before I was sandwiched between 2 dogs. There both yappers as there small dogs. Before it was much quieter and I could sleep all hours of day without having to listen to dog bark. Now there is another dog who lives on 3rd who is real barker I suppose no one on that floor can sleep at all. Because it also howls as well. The separation anxiety is big with all these dogs and these apartments are not in anyway shape or form big enough for animals. They don’t get enough exercise and the one who moved in next to me recently never walks on the ground ever. Is always in a stroller or in her arms or in travel bag for dogs. She said to me that she is scared her dog would pick up something it’s not allowed to have but I told her your going to kill the knees of your dog by giving it apathy. She told on me to staff saying I was trying to kill her dog I looked at the person next to me and they told staff what I had said. At the time they tried to tell me to make friends with her I said no as she over tells her story to everyone making it sound as though I should feel sorry for her.

I know I cannot handle a pet I tried once before in my apartment but it’s really to small for a pet in here. People keep telling me to get a dog I don’t want a dog. I can barely take care of myself let alone get something that’s going to cost more then me in a month. It’s like having children I am not going to bring up a child in my environment so why would I get a pet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon -I went to bank to cash my 13.06 ebates cheque(hey that's free money as I bought the items anyways)

then popped into fortinos spent 39 after redeeming 50.00 in p.c points ,saved 20.43 in coupons (wow that's the most I used in one shot this year)

daughter called me this morning and I wished her happy birthday she is 37 -wowser how time flys

supper tonight lasagna -plus I donated a few cans to fortinos of stuff in my cupboard

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks, I was able to get the FPC granola coupon this time.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Lazy night. Finally just went and put a load in washer and turned on dishwasher. I think thats it tonight
    Newfiescreech, Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Double my effort! I just started the dishwasher! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Lazy night. Finally just went and put a load in washer and turned on dishwasher. I think thats it tonight

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    kitchen is cleaned, laundry is done only need to put away , will tidy up the family room and mop later also want to go through some stuff in my storage room and donate some things that we will not be using before the exp.
    Plan for today is to go out and see if I can get a few tear pads that. I miss
    Also hoping to do a chicken deal at a RCSS and check out what’s clearing out .
    I will also be going to SDM to do the Dove deal since I have an offer
    Also still have some of the $1,50 Palmolive coupons to used up
    Enjoy your day all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy hump day!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 07:04 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.
    garbage and recyles out.

middle child goes back to Sheridan today. sigh. this summer went by way way to fast.
    most stuff for september is falling into place.
    it should be a pretty frugal month, i will have to tighten up the budget a bit.. but that is ok.. its a totally doable thing

todays plan depends on who i have .. either way .. big walk in place for the kids. i am sure tehy will have fun. i am packing snacks and water bottles.
    supper is a clean out the fridge meal.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

fyi... sobeys and foodland have a blue friday event happening this friday

Thanks Angela for the heads up .

foodland has a couple of decent deals. i plan on doing the cereal one. our foodbank has a annual cereal food drive and this is perfect for it.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    fyi... sobeys and foodland have a blue friday event happening this friday

Thanks Angela for the heads up .

foodland has a couple of decent deals. i plan on doing the cereal one. our foodbank has a annual cereal food drive and this is perfect for it.
    Thanks! Still waiting for an awesome Foodland GC offer.
    Newfiescreech, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I dealt with the laundry in the washer this morning. Hung up most to dry and a few items in the dryer. I didn't use my washer or dryer 2 summers ago at all (went to Laundromat- washer was broken) and my hydro bill is $80 cheaper for July this year and I had the AC on the entire month. I try and do laundry on off peak times but sometimes I just don't care.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Sobey's- Buy a $50 ITunes GC get a $10 Sobey's GC
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Thanks! Still waiting for an awesome Foodland GC offer.
    me too

i find some of the blue friday deals to be good. sometimes....lol
    or Swagbucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. middle child is off to school . youngest went with she will b coming back with hubby tonight.
    i am going to miss them alot.
    or Swagbucks

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information