User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: June 2020 Frugal Chatter Thread

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Hi ladies it's been awhile

I haven't been out to stores yet but will soon have to as my dd is going back to work so with my mask should be alright.

Well my great grandson was born June 13th 6lbs 9ozs Declan Forbes he's a keeper oh so cute.

Well i better get back to washing my windows they wouldn't wash themselves .Started the July Frugal Chatter
    Last edited by YOU AND ME; Tue, Jun 30th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

About time!! Peel region doing the same I think!

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

goodboy-my daughter is so happy as she and her family live in toronto ,she said about time too
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    goodboy-my daughter is so happy as she and her family live in toronto ,she said about time too
    Hope all is going superbly well for them!!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes goodboy-my daughter got an email the other day and her son will not be going back to daycare (he will be 4 in sept ,so he will start junior kindergarden )(he is an only child) but in the meantime we offered to take him on sunday til wednesday.My son-inlaw will bring him sunday and we will drive back carefully wednesday afternoon with him -i did this so they can work from home easier as it has been hard with a little guy .

He will play with his cousins my sons 2 daughter's on monday -so we will have all three grandkids ,then on tuesday i will have him and ashlyn age 6 -you know i only have a son and a daughter and i wish to help her out .As my son lives 14 minutes away and we are always there to help watch the 2 girls .

I picked up the toy from indigo i bought last week -kinetic sand for the grandkids .Then i bought from a small local shop a chocolate cupcake ,supporting local -yummmm.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Another busy long day, I have sent 2 multi page documents in to be approved.

My headache did dull for a bit but is now coming back.

I also tackled a few small things around the house, put a few dishes in the dishwasher and ran the dishwasher. Washed a couple dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher so the kitchen was clean, until it was time to make dinner.

My original idea for my computer cords did not work but I found another solution, it isn't pretty but it will make it so we can move my office and use the table. I have not mentioned it to Mom yet but I started eye up a small area in the Living Room I am thinking I might set up a little workstation vs moving to the Guest Room. I would prefer to be on the main floor vs closed off in a room upstairs even if we have AC. I like having the TV has background noise and being able to work move around and do some stuff but still be close to my laptop to work if needed.

I was going to tidy up my stuff I have for sale but that did not happen. I am not happy with the way my Tablet takes photos and I do not have the app on my phone but I still have my old phone which has the app. My old phone does not have a Sim card but I can still use it if I am on Wifi so I think I will use this for posting going forward.

I was going to tidy up the basement a little bit but again did not happen. The area we are working in has sat for a couple of years and is dusty and needs a good cleaning. When I looked at the time I knew I would not have time to get some cleaning done and take a shower before I needed to make dinner so I will tackle this tomorrow.

I did not get a lot done but what I got done made me happy considering it was another 13 hour work day.

Really hoping Mom will help me in the basement tomorrow, I do not want to lose momentum. Plus it is driving me insane know our laundry room is not accessible and useable right now. I really wish there was more I could just pack up and move out to make some room. There still seems to be so much we need to hang on to just in case. I know we have more bins and baskets than we will ever use but we are holding on to them all until the cleaning done and we know what we are using. If we had an area to store the stuff it would not be so bad but there really is no where to store anything as we are cleaning out will be storage area and we do not have a garage.

There are a few other things I would like to get done but I think it is time to call it a night, I am tired. Hopefully I can get a good night sleep and be ready to go in the morning.

Have a great night everyone
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Well it was a pretty good day. I posted lots of junk for sale.
    Tons of no shows today but that is ok as I messaged a lady tonight that the 2 dresses she wanted were available and she came over right away. I also have a Thursday pick up ready and she already etransfered the money so I consider it sold.s A few messages for a few items available later this week.
    Went for a swim earlier this evening. It was so nice. Then went to RCSS and spent $24. Got 2 boxes of tampons marked down then 30% off stickers. Perfect timing. I used the last one last time Picked up fresh buns and lean turkey for DS to make sandwiches for when he goes fishing. I also put tupperware in freezer with water to make ice chunks for the cooler for him. Trying to keep ahead of the game

Kitchen is clean. Just have to put the eggs I just boiled in the fridge.

Have a great night everyone!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Woo hoo. Today is my Friday. 5 days off work. Older son made dinner so I as able to just sit with my book. I have given up trying to sell most stuff. So my plan is to post on the give away site. It goes quick and hopefully to someone that needs it. Wednesday’s plan is a set of Christmas dishes that we use once a year and need to go.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Washing machine died yesterday, hoping it can be repaired. Today I returned things that I bought and didn't need. I think they were impulsive covid19 purchases.

I couldn't believe Walmart Burlington's return desk. The employee just didn't want to be there. Customer stayed firm with her request (she was right). So employee does a "deer in the headlights" look. After my return was processed, poor customer is still trying to exchange a defective Xbox headset with receipt. Now I remember why I don't like to shop at Walmart.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

June savings total - $1,291.26

Coupons Redeemed $76.23
    10% off Tuesday at Sobeys $20.29
    Amazon.ca - earned through Swagbucks $70
    Amazon.ca earned by Dh through Swagbucks $5
    PCO - No Frills $30
    Air Miles $60
    Caddle $20.10
    Driscoll Berry Rewards Gift Cards $4
    SCOP $20.61
    Found Money $0.10
    Canadian Tire $0.66
    Stuff Sold $104.08
    Garden $107

Contest wins
    $476 - iPad
    $22.19 - Pizza Hut supper
    $275 - Father’s Day gift cards
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Jul 1st, 2020 at 12:38 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Washing machine died yesterday, hoping it can be repaired. Today I returned things that I bought and didn't need. I think they were impulsive covid19 purchases.

I couldn't believe Walmart Burlington's return desk. The employee just didn't want to be there. Customer stayed firm with her request (she was right). So employee does a "deer in the headlights" look. After my return was processed, poor customer is still trying to exchange a defective Xbox headset with receipt. Now I remember why I don't like to shop at Walmart.
    The Walmart I shop at is really friendly when it comes to returns exchanges. Never had a problem. Probably depends on the employee/management of each store.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information