User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: June 2020 Frugal Chatter Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Does anyone here buy and eat hemp hearts? How do you like to eat them? I found them on Amazon.
    manitoba hemp hearts 454g for $10.77. Is this a good price?
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Picked some rhubarb from my garden to give away this week and today I am going to make a pie.
    Shout out to Loblaws manager who, with very little ado, is giving me a full refund for $100 in gift cards I purchased there last month for Home Depot. I was wanting to top up my minimum spend for a new credit card to get points, so I picked up 2 fifty dollar Home Depot gift cards. Thank goodness I did not use them as gifts. Yesterday I went to HD and both cards were invalid. I looked up which store I had purchased them at, called, and the mgr told me that I was the third customer to have a problem with these cards. They pulled that batch from the floor as they think they had somehow been fraudulently provided to them. She told me to come in to customer service and they will refund me for the invalid cards. Will do that next week.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

today is my youngests 18th birthday. how in the world did that happen. sigh. 18.

chinese food for supper, and a dq cake.

for me today.. laundry, so much laundry, lol.
    kitchen
    litters, and finish off a section of the veggie garden .
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Slower start to my morning today. I was up but feeling a little sore from yesterday (alot of standing which I am not used to anymore) so I decided to take things a little slower this morning.

I curled up with my cup of tea and my book I need to have finished for Tuesday and enjoyed some reading time well I ahd my tea.

Looks like a couple of hot days are coming our way in Ontario this week. Since we only have AC in the bedrooms we need to plan ahead. I think all and all we have quite a few food options on hand the only thing is I want to make a batch of Rice to put in the fridge. Normally I would not worry and if need be cook it up in the Instant Pot but this last bag of Rice we bought cooks up a little, it takes more water and a longer cook time so I am worried about trying to get it right in the Instant Pot.

Think I will wait for Mom to get up and then I will start to tackle out to do list for today. I hoping it only takes a few hours and then I can spend some ime relaxing before we tomorrow comes and back into my work routine.

Have a great day everyone.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well.... Work was... Work last night... I had to take one of our new hires along with me for the night... He did not do too well. And combine that with my assistant manager who doesn't know how to manage... It made for a pretty crappy night and tonight will probably be much the same...

Tonight will be my fourth of eight in a row at work... But then I get three nights off in a row which will be nice. Can't wait till Monday when my manager is back in along with my other coworkers that have the weekend off.

I really do hope we can get some new hires in that are better at the job. So far we've got 10 new people in, 5 more on Tuesday(?), and we think maybe ONE will make it out of the FIFTEEN!!!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Does anyone here buy and eat hemp hearts? How do you like to eat them? I found them on Amazon.
    We use them on oatmeal and add to salads. We buy a huge bag at Costco. Not sure of the size but pretty sure much larger then that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    today is my youngests 18th birthday. how in the world did that happen. sigh. 18.

chinese food for supper, and a dq cake.

for me today.. laundry, so much laundry, lol.
    kitchen
    litters, and finish off a section of the veggie garden .
    Happy Birthday to your youngest @Giseledta time does fly by

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all . It’s a beautiful day out. Have a lot to do but is waiting for my DH to be up to get started. He has been working 6 days every week and long hours so today we will let him sleep in as long as he can to recharge for next week

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon ,So proud of myself ,the k-rig machine wasn't working (water light stayed on saying add water and water was full) so called kerig .Of course the guy walked me thru fixing it (nope didn't work -well to order a new resivour it will cost you 29.99) I told him to just wait on that as I will think about it and talk to hubby.

The machine is 2and a half years old ,everything always goes after the warrenty right.Well hubby told me to you tube the problem and I listened to 3 people fix their machines ,well the last guy worked what he said -yes I fixed it myself .

Hubby and I got in a 30 minute walk this morning so nice and crisp .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Been puttering around outside. Had DS cut the grass. Tossed lots of gsrbage and posted lots for sale. Been sweeping as I go. Can't wait to start sorting my bins. Will be happy to have tons of empty bins after all is gone.
    Driving DS and his friend to the beach. It is open here. Which is crazy now everyone will come here. But parking is an issue so i bet they will come anyway and pay the crazy parking ticket. ($60 every 3 hours unless you have a permit)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    In true Amazon style, the price has now jumped up to $13.49
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i ordered a sun awning thingy for over my sandbox. sigh. i have very little shade in the yard at various times. i am hoping this helps.

one o my dc parents drpped me of a bunch of outside toys, and a house, so the kids will be happy.

worked for a bit in the garden. i will work more tomorrow, i am just not feeling it today lol.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Saw a news headline during week that other customers are using the card chargeback process in order not to get stuck with airlines not refunding cash for trips that got cancelled.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and coupon girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Has anyone on here ordered from simons ??

I thought you mentioned one time ceil that you did .I just signed up on their site ,some prices seem good ,the sales and its all Canadian I presume .

Its free shipping when you spend $25.00 ,I don't know if this is the norm or a special deal for shipping.

Is there clothing made smaller ,just curious?
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

You likely are doing research on different provinces' health care policies (I understand in BC, one does pay for their health card) and provincial transit and services when you are considering where to buy a home.
    Giseledta and barbis9 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information