User Tag List

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good afternoon all.

took my mom t shoppers. and went and picked up some fall stuff.... mums, straw bale , cornstocks. brought out a few things i had in the basement

will clean the kitchen...
    op into foodland ( useing points... ) veggies fruits, hamburger buns ( sdm had none...) then i am working outside ... i need to get some stuff moved... and work on just the cleaningup of items.
    might do a tiny fire.. and burn items....

supper will be burgers... and hubby and I wil watch a movie.

tomorrow .. laundry.. more work outside... fall is here... winter be coming right after...
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Taking a break for some lunch, Cesar Salad with BBQ Chicken so good, love the combo is Cesar Salad Dressing and BBQ Sauce.

I am about half way through my to do list but not sure I am going to get it all done. I have been having back pain recently and I was not sure why but now I think it the work station I am using at work. This desk is kind of weird in setup so I end up kind of hunched over a lot and I believe that is what is causing the pain. Since it is not my workstation there is not much I can do but push through.

Alright let's see what else I can get done.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Full week for us over here. All three back in school. Me too. My students start Monday (different board than where my kids go). We are all EXHAUSTED. I worked until midnight last night to clear my plate for the rest of the weekend so I could relax and and enjoy. I am ready to go for Monday (I hope).

Puttering and putting "house and life back together" today while watching TV. I think everyone needs some alone don't bug me time.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Has been a productive day sonfar.
    Dropped DS at work. Picked up eggs at SDM.
    1 bathroom completely cleaned. Loose toilet seat tightened.
    Kitchen clean. Steak pulled from freezer and cooked. Cheese shredded. Lettuce and peppers cut. Cucumber sliced. All ready in the fridge for steak wraps when anyone wants to eat.
    Laundry on the go. Putting away as i go.
    Dresser drawer fixed and back in dresser (has been in garage for months!)
    Odd socks put together.
    Pile of bins ready for DS to take to garage for selling
    Bedroom- tidying and tossing crap.

Will keep at it till i have to pick DS up at work around 330.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Pulled a pile of clothing from the ground in my closet. Posted a few items for sale.
    Just had an etransfer sent for one of items just posted and 1 from weeks ago that everyone wanted but never followed through. Bag on my porch now readybfor pick up.

Im cleaning in the laundry room now. Will make a pile for DS to take to the garage for selling

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a great day!!! In QC it was sunny and not too cold,so I enjoyed my afternoon outside ,it was nice,not so many days ahead with fall and winter coming soon brrr.I went to bed very late yesterday night because I wanted to watch a french movie I never saw Bon Cop ,Bad Cop,it is a good movie.

Today I wanted to clean the dishes but that did not happen so tomorrow me or father will do it.

Did a minimun clean in the freezer and fridge ...I hate wasting food..but not too much this time per chance...its like i will watch what I am buying because I dont like lost money....

Need to clean out my budget tonight and see how I spended this week on grocery but we are stocked on almost everything so no rush into the grocery for at least 1 week!!! And no more what do we eat....?
    I need also to do meal plans,my pate chinois and my salmon pot pie will wait for now maybe in 2 week I will make it...I have everything on hand

I realize that IGA is tricky on sale...I did not see the 30 big eggs announced in flyer in stock so I had to buy 24 eggs medium for the same price...@4,77$ that suck to not have the full value of your money on a product...

Purchase the wrong size of kitchen garbage bin bags but will have to use it ..

Off to supper and just relax,at least my headache is gone with some fresh outside air

Have a wonderfull evening and night everyone!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Sep 12th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Well I tried my best to push through the back pain, but I did come up short on my to do list but still think I did pretty well, here is what I got done:
    Emptied and Re Loaded the Dishwasher
    Put all the Dishes away and found a home for Instant Pot and Air Fryer Accessories (Not my number one choice for their home but it will work for now)
    Broke down the Costco Package of Hot Dogs into Meal size Portions and froze
    Broke down package of Chicken Breasts, 6 bags of small chunks, 1 bag of tenders & 3 whole and froze
    Chopped Washed and packaged Romaine
    Took out Recycling (Not sure what happened this week but our recycling exploded, it was everywhere)
    Washed, Dryed, Folded and put away White & Towels (Mom did darks yesterday)
    Made Mom Egg Bites (I tried one, they are okay but with that being said I don't really eat eggs so)
    Spinach Sorted and Washed (Some was used in Egg Bites, rest was used for Dinner)
    Zucchini (Used this for dinner, made a lasagna but used Zucchini instead of noodles)
    Wipe Down the Bathroom (I just cleaned the Bathroom but it looks like there was a weird film on the counter)
    Took everything that needed to be in the basement from shopping down and it is all put away
    Grated Parm (We pre grate and leave in the fridge, also needed this for dinner as I made Homemade Alfredo Sauce)
    Also as I worked in the Kitchen I cleaned as I went so the kitchen is clean

What I did not get done:
    Process the Bread I bought (3 x Mom's Bread, 2 x My Bread, 3 x Hot Dog Buns) for the freezer
    Package Celery
    Limes (I have some dying Limes I was going to juice and make a drink from)

All and all a good day but did take me longer than I would have liked as I had to take breaks because of my back, but that is what it is.

I did not get any work done so I am doing that now. They asked me to do next week's production schedule so I am trying to do that, wish my luck, although I can work in the production plant, production is not my forte, oh well we will see what I come up with. Also have a few other things to get done but we will see how long the schedule takes me.

Have a great night everyone.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Sat, Sep 12th, 2020 at 08:24 PM.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

happy Saturday all.. i managed to get a big thing off my todo list, or rather most of it. i will finish off tomorrow... fingers crossed.

made some homemade burgers for supper.. so good. just delish
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi everyone ,just got in from toronto at 8.00 p.m so tired .I am offically done watching my grandson ,he starts school in toronto on wednesday .
    My daughter and her hubby gave us a $100 pre-paid visa for watching my grandson 4 times this summer (at 3-4 days each time )i wanted to refuse and they said no.

Today was sebastian 4th birthday party ,we had ribs ,baked beans rolls and fingerling potatoes and of course dairy queen ice cream .He loved his bike( bike was from my son /family and nana and papa ) and toys i got him 3 ninja turtles and book .I t was a great day all around ,glad to be home .
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just ordered my oldest granddaughter Ashlyn birthday gift from indigo saved 19.59 off the gift from i got a 20% off code for my birthday month plus a bonus of 10% off too .As her birthday is in 3 weeks -i am so behind due to covid this year .

It was a good feeling then i ordered her a top and a pair of pants for me from old navy and saved $10.00 on my super cash code
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning!
    I am wiped from yesterday. Will still continue on the cleaning/posttjng for sale

Today getting ready for DS's 1st day back to school tomorrow. Just oicked up the raspberries at Food Basics for $1.25. Im going to make him a fabulous lunch tomorrow!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I organized all the board games in the basement. We are ready for the winter.... game night with the family! I also found a pile of in like new kids games i can sell! A good $20 should be great to add to the sell pot!!
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

frugalbigmama -you inspire me to post more items ,so found a top thats a bit big on me on it goes for 4.00 .I am waiting to hear back from someone on the pull-ups i am selling for my daughter .
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! I finally had a I think decent night of sleep Feeling great
    I think we will have a little bit of rain today....
    I am debatting if I should by 5 more liquid dish detergent soap because I saw a great deal without coupons (2$ for 800 ml bottle at maxi and cie ) and I am down to 3 bottles and a few smaller ones...want to rebuilt my stockpile and use my colgate-palmolive coupons (5x1$) for something else
    Will see what the day bring on !!!
    Have an awesome day all!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Sep 13th, 2020 at 10:16 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

We have had a deluge of rain. I need to go out and do a few errands but feel very lazy. Tomorrow is my DS1 20th birthday. So today I will bake his cake and wrap his gift. Laundry is in the dryer because there is little chance of sun today. DS2 has his schedule and it’s not bad. He needs to change some course but these two are good to start with.
    I had a 5.00 Facebook sale from books that have been posted for a while. Patience is the key I guess. I just need to post stuff, I have the pictures. Just need to get it done.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information