User Tag List

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    frugalbigmama -you inspire me to post more items ,so found a top thats a bit big on me on it goes for 4.00 .I am waiting to hear back from someone on the pull-ups i am selling for my daughter .
    Good! Every little bit adds up and another item out of your house!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes i like the above post frugalbigmama -of course the like button is going wonky again
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Puttering along today but just small projects and cleaning up as i go so im not overwhelmed.
    Kitchen is clean. I am boiling eggs and have BLSL chicken thawing.
    Tossed a duvet cover in the wash with odd laundry. Think i will post it for sale if it is the queen size one ( will keep the King size one)
    Off to take pics of kids games to post for sale.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Decided on an easier day today, I woke up bright and early but fell back asleep so lacking some ambition today.

I had a few dishes to do, I made a batch of brownies last time but was working at the same time so I left those dishes for this morning

Bread has been processed for the freezer and is in the chest freezer

Mom ended up off today so she tackled getting the bread in the chest freezer well I tidied the Stand Up Freezer, also we had a tray of burgers we broke down and froze in meal size portions. All the freezers are full and I am happy I think we are well stocked just in case

Garbage has been taken out as well as gathered up the smaller garbage cans we keep in various spaces

Limes have been dealt with, they have been juiced and I will make my drink later so it can sit overnight and will take to work with me

Celery has been packaged, a few pieces have some marks so I cut them up as well as some carrots I will take for snacks to work this week

Put away everything from my shopping trip that lives upstairs

Now I am done house stuff for the day outside of making dinner, I need a plan B as originally Mom would not be home for dinner and she did not like my original plan. Will probably do a little work to get ahead on my to do list for this week.

Have a great day everyone
    Ciel, cath007 and flyingdutch like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon everyone!!!! I am very grateful that dad did the dishes and now we just have to let dry it out and reput it at his place.

I know I will do the dishes next time but I want to buy a rack to dry those dishes first..maybe dollorama?

1 load of dad summer bed sheets in the washing machine...and I put 2 persil pro cleans disc so it will be clean( i love this brand so easy and no waste)

tomorrow i will wash my bed too and put winter blankets too like father bed too...starting to be very chilly at night

had to do 2 others loads too of clothes but that will wait until tomorrow because I have a few errands to do

enjoy your afternoon!!!
    Ciel, flyingdutch and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

My sister-in-law called me and asked me if i wished to go to costco-yes of course .

I spent 54.69 but also treated us to hot dog lunch for 3.00 -i got big tub of nuts ,large live clean soap 4.99(as i find soap still hard to get on sale)bench girls joggers 9.99 for ashlyn birthday ,laughing cow cheese and something else .
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

They have glow in the dark glue for .48 cents at RCSS. I'm thinking I should go and buy a with the coupons for my niece and bestie's twins. I hate using coupons when they are more for the product but RCSS is good for just reducing it with no issues. Will go 1st thing in the morning.
    Ciel, cath007, flyingdutch and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have a lady coming tomorrow for a pick up. Twice she has messaged me to add a new item I just posted. Keep it up lady
    Purdee, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Sorted my girls' clothes and shoes - switched summer for winter clothes. Posted a couple listing on kijiji.
    Set up an appointment with a kijiji person to pick apples from their tree; showed up but no one was home. My DD#1 (4.5 yrs old) was very disappointed and so was I. Oh well. I took my girls to the park instead then home.
    Last edited by Purdee; Sun, Sep 13th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I actually got a lot done today. I dyed a new shirt that became bleached in early Covid from a store using bleach cleaner. Sadly whatever they used was too strong for the dye to cover it. So disappointing. But I may just wear it any way because I am at home and it’s not noticeable on camera. Baked my sons bday cake. Wen5 to Fortinos and found the laughing cow coupon. Woo hoo, no dove though. Found a few others but I have no memory of what they were.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A very good super earlier morning to everyone!!!! I just hope to receive my trade before wednesday because I need to purchase a few items in sale with those coupons,fingers crossed !!!

The stupid neighbourg extended is illegal workshop and he blocked with a fixed shelve the dry line..so where I am suppose to dry my clothes and bed sheets..... next summer I will purchase a dry clothing rack and put in on the balcony but now go figure....
    Same guy who put his garbages in the stairs and block the smoke detector in the loocker room with tape....what a jerk...sorry for the rant but I am just so tired of this guy and what he does

Will see what the day bring...and hope upcoming flyers will have a couple of good deals !!!!
    I did my calcul of bud get for september and I am way over my budget ...that is not good so I really need good deals

Sunshine is here compared to yesterday so it should be a nice day...I need to figure a to do list for this week ....I love lists lol....otherwhise I am lost....

Ok have a great day everyone and enjoy it!!!!
    Will take a nap this afternoon ,sleep is still difficult for me...
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Sep 14th, 2020 at 07:26 AM.
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning. Its my DS's 1st day back to school. He is excited to go.

I have a few pick ups scheduled today. One just arranged 5 mins ago and she sent etransfer already! Love that!
    Will keep posting today and organizing in the garage.
    The dining room is on the list too. A few things left to move out then cleaning top to bottom. That is a must to get done today!!
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Like usual I start doing other things that are not on my list lol.

Load of white towels are in the washer. Stripped my bedding and it will be in the washer next.
    Now I will go give the bedroom a quick clean up.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Working on my to do list today too. Bought some bras at Walmart but had to guess on size and fit as the change rooms were closed-returned 2 this morning. Doing a bit of paperwork for Mum following her move. Need to apply for Alberta Health care etc for her.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Popped into RCSS to get the free glue. Picked up a 25Lb box of roma tomatoes for $2.97! I will be busy tomorrow!
    JadeAngel, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information