User Tag List

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    smartsource printing problem ..coupon already printed witch is not the case any help
    I apologize if it is not the right place

I want to print saputo 1$ coupon for cheese and 3$ oxyclean but when I click the link it said I already printed...what is wrong and how to resolve the problem...thanks for any help would be greatly appreciated

I have the newest java version and I had printed other coupon with smartsource like becel and it worked

Now since it is a direct link it dont work and that suck

Already messaged them waiting from a response....
    I usually get that error message or rather message that I've printed whenever I use Google Chrome except one or twice when the printing actually did happen! I printed Save.ca coupons using Firefox browser and it worked then.
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I usually get that error message or rather message that I've printed whenever I use Google Chrome except one or twice when the printing actually did happen! I printed Save.ca coupons using Firefox browser and it worked then.
    Thank you I will download firefox and will see if the magic happen lol
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i stepped out onto the front porch this afternoon, and rolledmy ankle.. it made a loud sound... sigh... it was my bad ankle...
    i am currently in bed with a ice pack, a cat and 2 dogs. hubby is getting pizza. sigh. its going to be a long week.
    You've been very busy during the summer and you are very due for a break. Hope all family members pitch in to help with your recovery. ((((Hugs))))

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Will admit that on Saturday, I made up my bed properly with sheets fully placed (no more half-mattress sheet setups due to heat) and placed my comforter on top of the bedding. Now, I feel warm and cuddly even when I keep waking up at night or at early morning hours. Bliss! Now if only I could afford a Sobro end table for snacks when I am hangry at 3 or 4am...or a tea kettle as tea is a thing for early cold mornings now.

I have to pull out the towels we use to stuff around the windows to help delay any furnace turn ons-some mornings, I've noticed the thermostat is just 2 degrees above the setting to turn on the furnace. Lots of cold air at night. Sometimes I make tea at night or cook pasta so there's some warm air in the kitchen. I'm trying not to roast veggies at night but I am sorely tempted to use up remaining potatoes and carrots and other veggies about to turn.

When I was at Value Village last week (Thursday night), I came across two of the clothing items I had donated earlier in the week. I looked at the price tags and congratulated myself on getting the bag of clothing to the donation centre when I did. I did not find pants for me nor a long sleeve white top. I did find someone's discarded 20% off coupon in the parking lot, so I will keep it with my other one (from the donation) for future visit to another store location.

I too feel a bit concerned about shopping with possibility that higher Covid positive test numbers might cause a rollback of store hours or stock. Despite telling Mom to stock up on baking yeast, she has not done so on recent grocery trips. I feel like this month is stock up time or we'll be facing stock shortages like in March and April. Personally, I'm glad that I have tried online shopping for groceries and clothing. Feel more comfortable with familar things but new clothing whose sizing I don't know is more of a risk.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Saw on Twitter that our local council has approved free admission to 100th anniversary of Mum Show.

There will be free digital movies in November for this year's EU Film Festival. Lineup has yet to be announced.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hubby and i just got in from a lovely meal at kelseys ,they even gave me a chocolate chip cookie with french vanilla ice cream on top (we shared)for my birthday -but no singing the young waitress said and understandibly so .
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

for those who are interested sample source will be next week because it was not this morning..lol
    I am a little bit pissed...I went to purchase some ground beef because I had a pc offer and a good price matching provigo 2,68$ lbs and they where none famillial packages...all empty shelves...I hate that....It is one of the reason I want more freezer space...and a chest freezer...to plan ahead and get good sale on meat.....well..I bought the small package (enough for 2 burgers and 1200 pc points (used my offer)...will go first thing in the morning to get a big package tomorrow...they should replenish the shelves more often at maxi and cie..like all the persons price matched this ,this week.... small package 6$ yikes so i did not hit the 10 000 pc points..miss me 1000 points...grr

off to print some coupons and It really will be a mininmal small shopping next week..have already a good idea

have a great evening and night everyone!!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2020 at 03:47 PM.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

and yes I assume my buy ...just expensive ..was craving burgers tonight lol (dad and me)
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Hubby and i just got in from a lovely meal at kelseys ,they even gave me a chocolate chip cookie with french vanilla ice cream on top (we shared)for my birthday -but no singing the young waitress said and understandibly so .
    We went to our local Kelsey's the 1st week of September for birthday and they let us bring a cake in and 5 staff brought it out after dinner and sang to DS. Guess it depends on the restaurant. We were surprised they let us bring cake like we did for a Feb birthday.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Food all cooked up and in fridge.
    Eggs boiled for DS's lunch next 3 days.
    Kitchen clean.
    2nd load in washer.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Currently working on next week menu planning and my small grocery shopping list
    still not find a solution with my printing problem for saputo,tide and oxyclean coupons..that is so frustrating...I tried all the possible navigators...
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Coupon Girl! Glad you had such a lovely time with your DH.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It looks like our washing machine died and it’s not feasible to fix it. The washer/dryer set that we have is 8yrs old. One of our problems now is how long it might take to get new machines. If the price is good, we’ll replace both and sell our current dryer.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Been wide awake for over an hour. Guess i went to bed to early.
    Will get up soon and go for a run i think. I use to always get up early but stopped that years ago. Maybe its time to start again!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

frugalbigmama -i wake up every day anywhere from 5.00 to 6.30 a.m mind you i am ready for bed at 9.10 to 10.00 p.m or earlier the odd time .

Yesterday angela my washer had a top stuck in the spiral part ,so i got it free but the top was ripped .My washer is 8 or 9 years old as well ,they dont last long nowadays.

Lilo how is your mom doing ?I hope she is feeling better.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information