User Tag List

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! ONly 4 degres this morning and cloudy but should be another beautifull sunny day after that.I have to remember to enter 3 contests daily for more chances(vachon,maestro and another one I cannot remember right now grr) to win.Discovered I liked the asiatic sesam dressing kraft so It will be much cheaper to buy rebuy some today at 1,50$ for bigs bottles of 475 ml at super c after coupons than the one I am purchased small bottle at 6,00$ that will be frugal
    Will pop up into maxi and cie for chicken breast for supper they are 4 for 8$ limit 2 packs per costumer ..no skin no bones so great price.

Other than that I will pop in super c for me free cookies and buy some kraft dressing like I said..ands go to SDM see if they have jonsonville sausages and a few others things fpcs to reach the 25$ and to have my 10 000 points.Hope they willl be left maynards sweet and sour halloween candy in the flyers,i love those
    ok have a great day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning i fell asleep on the couch last night from 9.30 til midnight ,then up to bed slept til 6.00 a.m .I havent got much done as being sick just relaxing and ,sitting and doing the puzzle now and then .

At least i can breathe out both out my nose now ,may have a hot bath later .Last night i didnt cook supper i had oatmeal ,hubby had cereal -lol .T onight i will make past easy meal.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Will try to print order some coupons this morning before I go shopping this afternoon!
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Beautiful out by the Bay of Quinte this morning. There was a big fog on the bay as it starts to cool off. Luckily no one was duck hunting off the trail this morning so my dog and I had a pleasant walk.

I contacted Dare foods yesterday re some gummie bear inconsistencies (they are my fix since quitting smoking 8 months ago) They are sending me 2 fpcs (I'm really glad I kept the old package as well for them to submit info to the quality control dept)

Today is going to be a chill and relax day. I want to clean out a corner cupboard to reorganize baking supplies for the winter.
    I also want to get the room humidifers cleaned out and ready to go. I'm glad I stocked up on vinegar.
    congrats on your 8 month anniversary for quitting smoking
    wtg
    sugar free gummies is a good choice for teeth, IMHO
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning! I went out for a walk this morning and bumped into a neighbour so we had a nice walk/chat.

I think today will include some laundry, light cleaning and finding some new ukelele songs to play in our zoom group. I think I'll do a bit of strategic shopping tomorrow morning and then visit my parents and drop by the butcher who's not too far from their place.

Food wise, I think we'll have ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner. Hopefully DH will make his incredible brunch later this morning. Have a great day!
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Still waiting on my 3 $ for captain crunch beeing approved by caddle..but i like the cereal actually they are very good bought 2 boxes 1$ after pm and coupon..so if I am approved 1 boxe will be free plus a 2$ gained..that would be a good start for those app!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got approved on my box @cath007 but it took a bit of time. (i.e. a week or so) don't give up hope
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Still waiting on my 3 $ for captain crunch beeing approved by caddle..but i like the cereal actually they are very good bought 2 boxes 1$ after pm and coupon..so if I am approved 1 boxe will be free plus a 2$ gained..that would be a good start for those app!!!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    I got approved on my box @cath007 but it took a bit of time. (i.e. a week or so) don't give up hope
    Agreed, I find Caddle to be so slow about approving. If ant one likes the catelli smart pasta it is on sale at No Frills for 87 cent with a Caddle offer of 1.00 rebate when you buy two. Limit of 3. It’s a great item for the food bank.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Caddle is for sure way to slow on approving claims. I have had to fight with them a number of time for the money i claimed with pretty good success but rarely do i get refused by CO51. Sometimes they make me wonder because they just processed a claim for me but the weird this is they gave me the money for the product but refused the extra 10 cents for the store. I am not going to argue for the dime, just not worth the time
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all.
    plan for the day....
    basement for a few hours... i am hoping it will look a bit better. it should. it really should. then foodland.. just fruits and veggies. redeem points, get points back . and then a bit of tv with hubby, and dc planning.. make supper .. and put away the laundry. so much laundry.

i want to make up a bit of menu pan. ... need to .

should be a pretty frugal day.

when cleaning, i am hunting for stuff to sell.. and declutter a bit...
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am off to Ucluelet on the West coast of Vancouver Island today for a 4 night stay-exploring the ocean and Pacific Rim National Park. DD surprised DH last night by driving all the way from Vancouver to Calgary to pick up a rescue puppy-they stayed overnight and are going back today. She sure is a little cutie-does that officially make us grandparents now-lol? Clearly we have been subsidizing the poor starving student too much!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My 2020 Garden total. $623 this growing season.

Chive plant - $5
    Dill plants - $46

$40 - Rhubarb
    $245 - dill
    $16 - chives
    $10 - baby beets
    $5 - beets
    $8 - leaf lettuce
    $10 - yellow string beans
    $32 - carrots
    $14 - yellow zucchini
    $192 - tomatoes

I gave my beets away to a few friends because no one was interested in buying them, still had green leaves on them.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Way to go angela on the money made on your garden !

Feeling a bit better today just washed the sheets .I just had someone message me for a toy on kijiji (my daughter-in-laws toys from the girls)"does it work" gee i wouldnt post on kijiji if it didnt work ,no i didnt say that to her but gee people -ugggg
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. break time.
    the basement looks a insane amount better. I really should put stuff away more... sigh... work in progress.
    and i clearly know what is not needed in the pantry area. lol.

ok, taking a 10 min break... then heading to foodland for veggie and fruits. should be a small order. after that i will work on , in the playroom for 45 min or so.... and prob prep supper stuff.

if anyone has any fun fall or winter meal ideas... please share... i am in a bit of a rut...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!!
    Went to SDM(Pharmaprix) but they dont have the Johnsonville sausages and planters nuts and no oat milk eartown and no oxyclean stain remover to pass my fpcs to reach the 25$ for 10 000 points...so I left without nothing...no clearance and no stickers manager clearance at all,.all the things where expensives..that sad!

at least I got my free 900 gr cookies at super c!only 1 left on the shelves and was fudgeo one,but that ok I wanted those ones anyway.
    got my 6 kraft dressing while I was there 2$ minus 1.00$wub2 x 6 bottles(I had 3 coupons) but glad i put the page on when I was home for the free cookies because the wifi dont enter there and I have no internet on dad cellphone
    after that when to maxi and cie for my pack of chicken breast at 8$ x4 (only bought 1 pack if we go trought 1 will buy another pack ,no place in the freezer for now)...
    and purchased 1 boxe of halloween chocolate price member and 2 softs candies various halloween same price and member price it is on the flyer 4 or 5 something,cannot remember right now

and no chocolate bar merci again...I got told it was random...grrr
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Oct 18th, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information