User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    @Cathy i am looking for coupoms for you. Picked some up at an out of town Zehrs tonight. Will look tomorrow too and mail to you Monday or Tuesday.
    Wow.Thank you so much,I was not expecting that!!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, crafter and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Can you tell witch compagnies you e-mailed for coupons?Thank you!!!
    Good morning Cath007! I just used the STICKY Manufacturer call-in for coupons. Many of them have links to send emails as well. No idea who I'll hear back from but I'll try to remember to post when and if I do.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/176722...oupons-canada/
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon!!!! I am making my grocery shopping list and then will go to maxi and cie.Still dont know with the agropur promo buy 3 cheese and get a 10$ grocery gift card for the store you purchased those....I posted in the deals section the promo and the link...Well I dont know if I buy 3 anco gouda cheese if I can qualify of it has to be the strick list..it is not clear and look like no one know...grrr I dont want to buy cheese and dont have the gift card....will see the price of the cheese at the grocery at least.In IGA qc they have a sticker with the promo near those product in the flyer..so dont know..so frustrating because it would be a good promo..along with the cavendish one....but for the cavendish that will wait i have no space left in the freezer..I saw chapmans are 3,99$ at provigo and want to try the cappucino flavor..I have 3 coupons that expire in 2021..ho well i will wait for another sale or make room by eating from the freezer before the sale end I guess....

Not too many leaves on the trees
    Have an awesome day everyone!!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, crafter and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

[QUOTE=crafter;7089787]Good morning Cath007! I just used the STICKY Manufacturer call-in for coupons. Many of them have links to send emails as well. No idea who I'll hear back from but I'll try to remember to post when and if I do.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/176722...oupons-canada/[/QUOTE
    Thanks for the reply!!!! I hope you had a great morning and will have a great day you too!!!! Yeah I know that list ,I decided I will just writhe to the products I would like to try or eat..I will make myself a list.
    Giseledta, Ciel and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good afternoon all.

made it to shoppers for 20x points. . stocked up on butter ,and cotton swabs. and stove top stuffing.
    next week is my rcss shop. i am hoping for a few winter stock up items.

supper is appitisers and a movie with my girls tonight.

i just spent 30 min going to my pinterest board and finding all the thaksgiving ideas i had.... easy peasy. i will take a basket, go to me messy craft area and gather supplies for the week. i should spend 15 min working on messy craft room... but really will i .... hmmm.

have fun all
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Hi all!

Waiting to pick a day to close the cottage and hoping to spend next weekend there. Because it is land-lease, it is more like buying a car. The family wanted to go up this weekend and do one last look over. I am pretty excited, thanks for the well-wishes.

We might not need to replace the cistern. DH thinks there may be a leak in our outdoor tap pipe. We have shut it off to see if it makes a difference. Either way we have a plan. Any purchase for our home and cottage will be investment we see return on, so it is not stressing me. Especially since other than our mortgage we have no debt right now. I think I have learned to leverage our debt to have return though, so I don't regret the debt we have took on in the past.

Productive day. Baking and food prep: oatmeal-flax-choc-chip gluten free muffins, cornbread, salad, quinoa salad, hard boiled eggs all ready for the week.

Went to Winners to spend some gift cards. Bought a couple tops and some Christmas gifts.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cheese promo:I must admit that I so love gouda and gouda anco cheese that I splurged into this promo...and submitted my receipt for the promo.They are 6,00$ at maxi and cie.The only problem is ,in my mind I tought it was 4 products to get the giftcard...so I purchased 4 not 3...but i had an points offer ..... lets hope it will get accepted...otherwhise I will bit my nails lol.And I did not return the cheese dont worth the hassle to explain why to the cashier I realised after at home. ( I think today I was not in a good mood to go grocery shopping but I am almost done for the week at least,my concentration was just not there..it happen i guess)...
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    Well my grocery shopping was kind of interresting.... surprise surprise no ground beef famillial package because it was on sale at 2,78$ I think..so no food prep for my pate chinois..sure it is the same price sale this week at iga but when I realised i was home and not motivated to go again out. No macaroni salad,no pastry pot pie and the cashier said I give her 80$ when I given her 90$ total was 89,30$ I said 2 time before she wanted to do it to recount the bills because I gave her 3 x 20$ and 3x10$ ....grrr..really grinded my gears
    I did make 8500 pc points,miss me 1500 pc points to reach 10$ ,,so not that bad I guess and got a few deals.
    We received for first time in age maxi flyer in our bundle but we have a maxi and cie here so no ,it is not all the same deals so odd.....Got t he metro and wm flyer too since age
    Will redo this cheese promo if my receipt is accepted because 8$ for 3 cheese after the 10$ giftcard is a crazy good deal,+++ with pc points offer too.But it said they send the giftcard after the promo so I dont expect it before january....did the receipt submit with dad cell,because it wont let me with my kodak....grr
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Oct 4th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@Granger I sent you a teaching related email. Thank you for any help/support that you’re able to provide.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    It was a bit of a blah day here, I did not sleep well last night. I could not fall asleep and once I fell asleep I did not stay asleep. Mixed in with life today has just been one of those days where I have no ambition.

Laundry is washed, dried, folded, first load put away second load I will put away when I go to bed.

Dinner was homemade pizza, thinking next weekend I might make a couple of batch of dough and freeze them just to have on hand.

Second batch of Pasta Sauce is done and in the freezer, I will bag these up tomorrow night after work. I should have tried to re arrange the chest freezer today but I didn't.

I am starting to get concerned over the second wave so I think I may go to Costco one night after work and just grab a few more things just to have on hand. On my list is:
    Restaurant Size cans of Tomatoes (they are so cheap at Costco)
    Passata
    Tomato Paste (Need to look at the price, will only buy if it is a good price)
    Chicken Broth
    Cream Cheese (if it is still on sale, if not I will go to Food Basics)
    Salt

That is all I can think of right now, I really should have tackled the freezer today but I just did not have it in me. There is so much I want to get done this week, I hope I can get it done but only time will tell how insane this week might be. As long as my trainee is there all week I should be able to stay on top of my work which means hopefully not working after work and I can get some stuff done at home.

Hope everyone had a great day
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi and cie:
    Nescafe instant coffee(for father) @3,77$ x3 pm tigre geant(tiger giant) +1600 pc points
    Motts garden cocktails vegetables small bottle @0,98$ x5 +1000 pc points
    Plaisire gastronomique salmon pot pie @5,99$ pm super c(realised after reg price at maxi and cie is 6,00$ hahaha so funny) x2(they did not have the pastry one salmon shrimps)+1600 pc points
    Hellmans mayo the big container 1,42l @4,88$ ( I will be well stoked had a good expiry date and dont see this kind of deal often)
    Diet pepsi 24 cases @7,49$ pm super c
    fresh salmon filet @6,85$ lbs
    small pack of frozen smoked salmon@2,00$ x 4 price member is 1,50$ +1900 pc points
    carrots muffins x 6 @4,00$ price member 3,50$
    4 x anco gouda cheese (I submitted my receipt for the 10$ giftcard promo) @6,00$ +2400 pc points
    they did not have ground beef famillial package so I will go to iga tomorrow same sale price ,
    wow I miss when I had a 5000 pc points wub 50$ offer that would have been great....but still rock on the points .now it miss me 1500 pc points to have a 10$

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning i am relaxing today(no running around) ,woke up at 4.40 a.m and did 2 loads of laundry ,ran the dishwasher and watched a bit of t.v.

I thought i would get on the bandwagon of emailing or calling for coupons just called colgate /palmolive.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Oct 5th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well... Today is the day, the first day of my new job! For the first week I am only working 12-4pm and likely still reduced hours next week too as I still have 40hrs/week at my other job still... But after that, I will be at full-time with the new job, then down to 2 or 3 shifts a week at RCSS... Nice thing is that I will still have most weekends fully off to relax and visit family... I'm so nervous and terrified, but excited for the potential that could arise from this new job (The potential to run my own department eventually, that being Community Outreach/Well-being)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Morning i am relaxing today(no running around) ,woke up at 4.40 a.m and did 2 loads of laundry ,ran the dishwasher and watched a bit of t.v.

I thought i would get on the bandwagon of emailing or calling for coupons just called colgate /palmolive.
    Do you have more chance of e-mailing or calling colgate palmolive coupon? Really want the 5$ ones but they sended me last time 5,1,00$ coupons,not that I am complaining but just want to know thanks I will order -call for some coupons too !!! Just relaxing today too
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well... Today is the day, the first day of my new job! For the first week I am only working 12-4pm and likely still reduced hours next week too as I still have 40hrs/week at my other job still... But after that, I will be at full-time with the new job, then down to 2 or 3 shifts a week at RCSS... Nice thing is that I will still have most weekends fully off to relax and visit family... I'm so nervous and terrified, but excited for the potential that could arise from this new job (The potential to run my own department eventually, that being Community Outreach/Well-being)
    Good luck john !!! You can do it!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information