User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Was not aware dollorama have a website and they are selling online too ..good to know for checking the price before I go to the store and have an idea what I will spend,.
    As Ciel mentioned, they only sell by case online. I was surprised that some of their prices per unit (i.e. when you buy a case) really aren't as good as expected.

You might find some items to look in the store for preplanning your trip
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Once Dollarama accepted credit/debit, my purchases definitely increased. I shop there occassionally, usually to stock up on home maintenance supplies, cards or crafts or dog toys. They do carry a lot of candy for cheaper (i.e. a fav Mike and Ike's). Yes they have a lot of baking supplies. The Betty Crocker measuring cups don't hold up long but for the price, they're ok.

Just double check ahead for CO51 and Caddle rebates, some offers exclude Dollarama and some offers are fine

Happy Baking!
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel : I am so sorry that your health start to decline that is sad,my toughts are with you,yes honey crisp apples are my favorites,did not find some this season yet....
    thanks for the dollorama advertisement...I dont buy online but good to see the price and had an idea what I want and how much I am willing to spend.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Flashfood had large cheese bars on for $1.50. I just bought lots of cheese last week but you can never have too much so bought 3. 1 medium for fahitas tonight and 2 old to make mac and cheese. Think I will make a bunch for the freezer ready to pop in the oven. Maybe I should grab more cheese!

I just bought 2 more old cheese bars so will make lots of mac and cheese for the freezer
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Oct 14th, 2020 at 11:16 AM.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Just went to the mall to return to the gap .

Then got my granddaughter cara some tights for 60% off childrens place $4.40 and a 5.00 t-shirt for next year .

Popped into value village and had 2 spend 5.00 save 2.00 cpns ,so i asked for seperate orders got 3 puzzles ,bath and body works shower gel ,and 12 nice homemade xmas cards for 2.99(this xmas i will give these ones out for sure)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tray of mac and cheese is in the oven and I have a big tray ready for the freezer. Will bake it when we are going to eat it.
    The other 2 bars of cheese I am going to wrap well for the freezer and use for future mac and cheese. It should be fine since I will be using it for this.

Had a $2 up this morning. Lot of hair products I won't use.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont forget to push yours pc offers today!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

todays deals I made:
    Maxi and cie(QC):
    Beef for fondue Royale 250 gr pack x3 per pack=9,99$ or 3,33$ per pack..I believe a reg pack is selling for 6,00$ or 8,00$ something wow
    Wanted to buy rice krispies bars for the promo but they did not have the tag promo..so I was not sure it will work since you have just to provide your receipt..I did not buy them...
    Sour Cream no name was cleared so no points for me and I purchased the sealtest one
    Sofsoap refill hand soap @6,48$ minus 5,00$ coupon=1,49$ figure it out it was the best way to use my coupon,we go to a lot of soap with covid.....got the coupon after a nice compliment to them!(still have my small softsoap bottles so I just refilled them)! nice and frugal!!!

Metro: 2 Small garden salad 5,00$ minus 30%=3,50$ each
    2 fpcs lightlife burgers @8,99$ minus fpcs=free!(I love free lol)

Uniprix(QC): 6 X Bottles of palmolive dish soap at 1,66$ each (they had only the small size 648 ml not 850 ml on the shelve but was happy to find some) minus 1,00$ coupons x 6=0,66$ each bottle (I did not factor the taxes) I am stock it up!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I made my trade last week end and still not have receive it..hum..will wait until the end of the week to worry...this is a good reliable trader and I know it is canada post delays the problem
    The store where I bought my chicken had a massive covid 19 attack ...22 employes where infected..wow..not sure I want to buy my chicken there again.......but I am sure they did all they could do to reduce the risk and problems with food..this is a well trusted very know important compagny in our city
    Found the dove coupon for body wash today will see next time if I can find the others...

have a wonderfuil afternoon everyone.I think I will take a nap ,I was up earlier this morning

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

oh and I was excited and super happy that colgate sended my a 5$ coupon my first one and 6x1$ coupons today....spend it see above post see it paid to compliment them!
    Giseledta, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

noticed in my upcoming offers that I have a sdm spend 25$ get 10 000 pc poiints....interesting but I will see if I have something to buy there or not...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

dont want to introduce you guys in error...but I readed on a fb en couponning coupons group that will be an upcoming yoplait coupon..will keept my eyes peeled jus t in case lol..you never know
    anyway printed the websaver pringles,craisins cranberries and campbell soup and printed a bunch of tasty rewards coupons
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 14th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

dollerama... i shop there.. sigh.. i find interesting stuff.
    example.... i found wooden puzzles. animal shapes... well.. they are really tick animals... we played with the puzzles a bit... now the animals are in my block center.... we did a whole habitat thing on my tuff tray... the kids loved them . and i cannot find decently priced animals elsewhere.....

i found plastic shape things for making faces on pumpkins ... you push them in to make faces... well those are in my playdough center for halloween....

yep.. think outside the box. and voila..

sassy thank you for that apple square recipie. i am adding it to my list. looks yummy.

ok. wednesday... sigh... this week is flying by.
    spagetti cassarole in the oven. or baked ziti by another name.
    oldest is looking for her winter coat... we are sure this means her ,.... maybe cleaning her room... maybe.
    front lawn had its final mow. need to finish up the back .
    put the ham bone in the freezer, i am waiting for the bean soup mix the iode ladies sell. that is coming on the 20th. yummy goodness.

i am off to look at the hydro pricing ickness.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went to No Frills and grabbed 2 more bags of dog food $10 less $6 coupon.
    Then LCBO. 3 bottles of wine ( for Christmas) 2 came with free wine glass. Bought a few coolers too. One knocks me on my ass lol. Im a cheap drunk.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Oh what a day, I woke up with a headache which should have been a sign of the day to come. I had the headache all day and it was insane day, never a good mix.

With that being said, I am going to be "sick" tomorrow and not go into the branch. I spoke with their manager today and we decided my trainee needs to fly alone for a day and see how that goes, right now I am safety net for them but we need to see what happens when I am not there to remind them and look over them. I am doing this in hopes that over the next couple of weeks I can cut back my time in the branch, I would like to be down to one or two days a week by the end of the month so I can shift my focus to other branches and get back to working on my own projects. I am not off tomorrow but will work from home.

Still have a headache and my shoulders and neck hurt so I did not get a lot done but I did make a batch of Spreadables and put what I could in the dishwasher. There are a few dishes in the sink but since I am working from home tomorrow I will do these on my lunch.

I have looked at the new Hydro Rates and I am torn on what to do. My concern is with me working from home now will our Hydro use go up and since it I am home all day will there be more use during peak times. Laundry nor the dishwasher would be run but with me being home will we have the heat a little higher during the day or will I just in general use more electricity being home? But since we heat with electric during the winter we will go over the 1000 kwatt so would tier pricing be higher? I am not good with choice like this I always worry I am making the wrong choice. Although let me tell heating with electric our hydro use in winter triples not happy about that.

Alright I am trying to find me time and not always be on the go and hopefully focus a bit on me and get over this burnout I am still pushing through so I am off to watch some Netflix and then it will be early to bed for me and hopefully no headache tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information