User Tag List

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The sausage sticks I bought yesterday on Flashfood came in handy this morning. (Reg $10 each on for .25 cents!!!) I sliced it up thinly and made DS 2 sandwiches with it.
    Will do that every few days to use it up. ( I also used up the last 2 whole wheat hamburger buns) Love using stuff up and no waste. What a deal!!

I need to get sorted and organized this weekend for posting stuff for sale. I am WFH next week so its the perfect time for porch pick ups. If its nice and sunny I may put out my hanging racks so they can pick what they want and leave the money in the jar on my porch.
    Angela273, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    I hear it is cold outside but I have not gone out today but the nice sunny day is making me feel better. There is something about spring, the warmer weather the sunshine really helps improve my mood.

An old old listing I had for an old set of dishes someone found and wants to take. Asked for a $5 discount from my posted price, honestly forgot I still had it posted but it will get one box out of my dining room so how could I say no.

Got a few small things done around the house and now on to age old question "What's for Dinner?" It is the never ending question. Thinking something with Rice, it has been awhile since we had Rice but we will see what I come up. I want something different.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    A little bit cold but a beautiful sunny day!!! I really enjoy the days getting longer!!!
    Went to marche public and buy it was so crowded...too much people...and spend a chunk of money but I did find everything on my list and more .!!! We are good until monday,plenty of food!!! Discoved a japonese store I did not know so even found spring rolls and sushis!!! Thrllled as I did not had sushis the past wenesday so my 20$ went into that.I had some for lunch and have leftover for tomorrow lunch!!!
    For now 1 laundry load is almost finish and I want to do at least another one.
    So dinner is fresh chicken sausages or a chicken pot pie ,we are still not decided!!!
    Alright have a good evening and night
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was planning on Rice but Mom said hey want Pizza, so dough is in the Bread Machine, need to grate some cheese, just bought a brand new pack of Pepperoni so we are good to go
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

What a busy but productive day! Woohoo I am ready for the weekend!
    Heading home now, stopping at RCSS to pick up my Flashfood order. then home to whip up the coleslaw so it can sit in the fridge for a few hours (I will add onion for flavour!)
    Will put away clean dishes and wash whatever is dirty to keep on top of it.
    Then a shower and slap some make up on my face since I have been make up free all week

Have a fantastic evening and GO LEAFS GO
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I enjoyed my day off. Went to Costco early and home in less than an hour, I picked up a rotisserie chicken for tonight’s dinner. Did some laundry and then picked my favourite work colleague up from the train station and we drove down to the lake and had lunch and a sunny but cold patio, then a long walk along the waterfront. I do love living 10 minutes from Lake Ontario. It was so nice to catch up.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Got started on my work for the weekend, hoping with some good planning even though I have to work this weekend I can limit how much of my time it takes up. One part of my work for the weekend is out of my control, the biggest part, I need someone else to do there part before I can do my part. I was hoping they would do it tonight but haven't.

This weekend I need to do some serious meal prep. I need to find some recipes I can freeze that can and just pull from the freezer for lunches. We very rarely buy sandwich meat and rely strongly on leftovers but if we have a week where the leftovers are limited it makes lunch tough. I want to make some pizza pockets but was also thinking I might make other pockets since I use a bread dough to make my Pizza Pockets. Maybe Ham & Cheese or Roast Beef and Cheese. Maybe I will make some Bagel Bombs too, I could have those with some cut up veggies. A few ideas.

I also have some cleaning I want to get done this weekend, I still need to scrub down the floors on the main floor. I was hoping to get it done today but got pulled into a few "fires" at work I needed to deal with. As well I want to try some online hacks I found for washing fake plants, we have a lot of floral arrangements and fake plants we do not use as they are coated in dust from storage and look gross so I want to see if any of the hacks I found work.

Have a great night everyone
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    Can a spritz of Febreze solve this problem without damaging the puzzle?
    Febreze only masks the smell but doesn't eliminate it, in spite of what they claim on TV.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought a cute little water fountain for my cats - used but in great condition for $10 and it came with an extra filter. The lady was selling it, as her cat wasn't interested and it looks like mine aren't either :-(
    JadeAngel, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you like the breakfast hot pockets & have eggs to spare, home made ones are easy. I haven't made them for a few years but it's basically a scoop of cooked scrambled eggs with a bit of meat/cheese/veg wrapped in the dough, baked, frozen & reheated like the commercial ones. Now that I think of it, it was easier to make a sort of frittata with all the goodies mixed in, then cut into small blocks to wrap the dough around. Less messy & more even results. Cheese was better added when wrapping too, it made a nice gooeyness when reheated to eat.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Work stuff is rolling and getting done, fingers crossed it won't take me all weekend to get it done.

Now it is time to move into the kitchen and get some stuff done. I have a few things planned, not as much as I had hoped. I was so tired last night everything on Pinterest just looked like too much work. So I will knock out the list I have and then work from there.

Then I will need to knock out some cleaning.

Hoping I can get a lot done today and maybe tomorrow I can rest but we will see. I do have a lot I want to get done. Good news is come the end of the week I was able to shorten my hours and find some balance between working , home and me time so that makes me happy plus I do not feel exhausted today.

Time to get at it, so much to get done

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Ciel, coupon girl and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Saturday!!!
    My sleeping is much better and had improved ,.I slept 7 hours the last night.I feel better.Dad is still sleeping .
    A few tasks like another load of laundry(dad bedsheets) ,doing the dishes,take garbages and recycle out and do the cleaning of my wardrobe are on the menu today.
    Really hope maxi and cie will have the longe de porc»(pork) in stock monday and a few other deals,althrought they did put limit.
    Will do my list and meal menu plan tomorrow.
    For dinner dad will have his st-hubert ribs and I will have dijonnaise chicken strips (so good) and we will both have patatoes wedges or patatoes patties.
    Beautifull sunny day it was -4 degres when i checked this morning but it will warm up!!!
    Alright enjoy your day!!!
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Laundry is done for today.Garbages and recycle are out!!!!
    After lunch I will clean the fridge,reorganise the food and see if I have more space
    Do the dishes
    and clean my wardrobe(so cluttered)
    and take some fresh air,such a nice journey!!!! A little bit jealous in a good way that my aunt(my marraine) live in the woods(campagne) and have a sugar shack!!!
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am taking a bit of a break from a course .. i should finish it up... get it off my plate.

cleaned the bbq, plan is bbq supper tonight. might make a small pasta salad. maybe. ... wil finish off the kitchen after i finish the computer work.
    tomorrow is my birthday. i will prob spend a bit of time working on some daycare planning. then relax and spend the day withthe kids. i plan on bbqing tomorrow for supper. ... i kinda wish i had monday off... but i work... lol.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Today we went to visit granddaughters (outside social distance) it was so nice seeing cara riding her bike and ashlyn in her barbie car .
    Then came home did laundry and talked to neighbour in her driveway .
    Actually a few towels dried outside hanging over my deck railings ,nice .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information