User Tag List

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Not getting a lot done around the house as I am still sore. When I fell I was worried about my knee and back but actually it is my arm and shoulder that hurts the most. We had waffles last night and because it is my right arm I hurt I could not mix the batter. I also find myself having to take breaks well I am working because sitting at my laptop typing start to hurt.

I am hoping to get a few small things done today as I am starting to feel better, still sore but not painful. I am not going to push too hard because I need to work in a branch on Friday and since it is the manager away I need to make it through a 10 hour day.

I really need to get back into the swing of things, not getting things done is a little frustrating.

Oh well, today is a new day, let's see what it bring.

Have a great day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late morning everyone!!!
    I am back to a sort of kind of routine I think and I hope so I slept 8 hours so my body is thank you me lol !!!!
    Called my aunt for yesterday father update and will probably go at the grocery saturday ,i will have to call her back to confirm.Will kept it minimal with just a few things this time and will remake a list.
    Beautiful sunny day today and not too cold so that help my mind and my energy !!!
    Dinner is si far croque monsieur( croissants,ham cheese) ,cherries tomatoes and fresh strawberries (have 2 and a half container to use up!)and some yogurt
    I recharged my i pod for listening some music the night and did clean eve the cat litter ,and give her fresh water and fresh food.
    I was a little feeling strange because I dreamed I was at my house with mom and brother...so was all mixed out .....took 10 minutes to figure it out and start my morning.
    Cleaning on this afternoon,hope to finish the bathroom and begin my bedroom.

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Another nice day.

Made my bed with fresh bedding. Sorted the laundry so its ready to toss in washer. Making chicken fried rice now and will put in containers in the fridge for DS to heat and eat as he wishes.

Cleaned up the budget since payday is coming. Have a full tank of gas and moved forward $106 in gas money.
    Cleaned out the back seat of my vehicle yesterday. Need to do the back now (SUV) as there is some junk in there that needs to go.
    I think I will return the empties this afternoon too just to get them out of the garage

Have a great day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Chicken fried rice done. I'm having some for lunch and I have 4 containers for the fridge for DS.
    Will eat, finish cleaning up kitchen and then go out for a bit of fresh air.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well I have a bad surprise that will be costly.....I did really not need that....I have 4 bigs loads of laundry to do but that will wait until I dont know why...when the big load of towell will have dryed suspended all anywhere in the bathroom....because my stupid dryer is broken and did...it is the motor so that will be costly or maybe I will purchase a new one....Had the bad surprise when I putted the towells to dry...did not start...will not say to dad now..just when he will return.....so frustrating....We did not need it since we had move maybe used 10 times but for now it is a bad time...cannot hang to dry on the clothe line because she is still blocked....neigbour deseapered and left his stuff in the locker.....or maybe he will recome to clear it this week end...dont know....Or maybe I will purchase a metal drying clothe rack....would be less expensive...my washing machine -dryer are 2008....so...but at least I have a new fridge from last summer and the washing machine still work great ...will focus on that ...
    We do 4 loads or less of laundry a week usually..
    Maybe I will change the stove too he is 21 years old but still work ok...was my mom at her house one
    2 bigs expenses I did not need....
    Alright that being said I will try to focus and tackles other things on my list
    Have a great afternoon
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

All the clean laundry is folded/on hangers ready to put away. Oldest DS just brought it all upstairs for me.
    Have a load of darks in the washer now and will hang all up again like I did with the last load. Then put it all away on Friday.

Kitchen is clean. Thinking a shower soon and relax bit. Been on the go since I woke up today.

Had $2 etransfer sale yesterday and $5 cash sale today. I should find the energy to post some stuff for sale tonight with hopefully pick ups arranged for tomorrow.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just chatted with my neighbour on her veranda (social distance) on her 2 metal chairs ,it was a tiny bit nippy due to the wind.

My son just called me (on his way home from work)and said did you hear doug ford -my son said there was an abundance of astrzenica vaccines and they were giving it to age 60-64 starting sat the 13 . It also stated your primary physician will be calling the people .Who knows if i will get a call or hubby as we are both 61.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Clearly not my day.... While cleaning the floor of the bathroom by hand my jeans stretched and now have a big hole.... I am now in jogging pant and will do the remaining cleaning in jogging pant....
    Per chance I have another pair who fit me but I think I will go shopping for 2 others pairs with one of my aunt next week.
    Another expense...
    Spend 1 hour on the balcony tought to benefit the sun..was not feeling to take a walk.
    Please keep my beloved father in your prayers for tomorrow morning thank you and have a good evening and night.
    I think my day is finish I have enough on my plate...4 loads of laundry will be on to do list in the bathroom and that it finish
    Tomorrow is another day per chance !!!
    Skippy, Giseledta, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CG-yes I can book my AZ Covid vaccine tomorrow!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Nice lizzie-i just watched the news and it said the pilot program in my city for aztrazenica for age 60-64 is set up when starting on thursday your family physician will call you ,but i also heard they are doing priority areas .So we will see if hubby or i get a call .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CG-hopefully you will.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

it has been so nice out!!! stayed outside for such a long time

Cath - keeping your dad in my thoughts.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Clearly not my day.... While cleaning the floor of the bathroom by hand my jeans stretched and now have a big hole.... I am now in jogging pant and will do the remaining cleaning in jogging pant....
    Per chance I have another pair who fit me but I think I will go shopping for 2 others pairs with one of my aunt next week.
    Another expense...
    Spend 1 hour on the balcony tought to benefit the sun..was not feeling to take a walk.
    Please keep my beloved father in your prayers for tomorrow morning thank you and have a good evening and night.
    I think my day is finish I have enough on my plate...4 loads of laundry will be on to do list in the bathroom and that it finish
    Tomorrow is another day per chance !!!
    Remembering your Dad,you and the rest of your family in prayer!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just got back from Sobeys. I picked up milk, bananas, bagged salad, chicken thighs, $1.25 Activia smoothies, freezer bags.
    $1.72 oop
    $9.74 in coupons
    32 Air Miles earned
    $40 in Air Miles redeemed

If you haven’t already, remember to save your PCO offers.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Mar 10th, 2021 at 10:29 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since I am not sleeping I checked for fun my pc offers.Only bananas and quiches I could use and the butter at SDM so no big deal here.
    My uncle (mother side) opened a fb page for him and he his friend with all his familly but not me...liked one of this comments to notify him I know it and will see...
    Alright really hope to sleep a little bit to do cleaning tomorrow
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information