User Tag List

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just walked to the mailbox and the websaver coupons were delivered. FPC for mini wheats. Just ordered that not long ago. Quick!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Feeling a little sore this morning from my cleaning yesterday, maybe the floors an upper cabinet in our Kitchen and around the toilet in the bathroom all in one day was a bit much for my back. Good news is, it is sore but not gone out or spasming so today I will try to be a bit nicer but I really want to get the bathroom done.

I am trying to catch up on all the little things at work but yeah, it is never ending. I get one thing done and check my email and there are 3 more things I need to deal with. But I am trying to find the balance.

I did not start until 7 am today, I really did not want to get up today. I have taken a break already and emptied the dishwasher and also filled an empty spice jar that was on the counter. Soon I will break again and make some lunch.

It is feast or famine in our house, last week we had no options for lunches this week my fridge is literally busting. I made Beef and Broccoli to have for lunches this week and then the last two nights we have had leftovers. Kind of tempted to not make dinner tonight and just have leftovers instead but we will see.

I really want to take a nap but it is a work day so back at it I go.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just rechecked my pc offers and I have 4 I can match,Ground beef,cucumbers,cheese and joe fresh spend 25$ get 5000 pc..that is nice!
    Ciel, coupon girl and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just posted a few other items 2 today -may give away a wooden chair down the basement .

Reading outside on our deck enjoying my book and love seat and the sun .
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I scrubbed down the water table I found in the Fall and posted it for sale and have a pick up pending Deleted the ad since so many people are messaging. I should be posting stuff for sale ugh.....
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Planted some seeds just now. I moved them all outside in the sunshine for the afternoon.
    I have some sprouting that I planted last week. Exciting
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon,
    Can I still blame last's week time change for how I am feeling???? Don't think so but I have no idea what is up, I slept last night but I am so tired today. Seriously if it was not a work day I could just lay down and take a nap.

Leftovers for dinner will not work, I had lasagna for Lunch but Mom did not want Tomato so she had Beef Broccoli. That would leave her with Lasagna for Dinner and she does not want Tomato or Chicken Souvlaki Bowls but it would be more rice so on to plan B.......................

We are going to have Baked Chicken Breast with Hasselback Potatoes and Bean & Carrot Medley.

I always feel so torn when we have a Baked Chicken Breast, I love Baked Chicken Breast and always wonder why we do not have it more often but than I remember it is all about the $$$$. I buy all of our Chicken Breasts at Costco because when I do this they are large enough that if we cut them into Chunks or Strips one chicken breast will feed both of us. Where is if we have Baked Chicken Breast we each eat a whole Chicken Breast and consume double the meat.

Laundry is going and my work day will be over in about an hour or so.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well didnt get to my reading ,as hubby fixed our gate which is adjescent to the neighbours (2 heavy gates together is not good ).The wind use to whip it and break the small latch ,so hubby reinforced it and asked me to paint it brown .

So i painted outside for a bit ,as hubby needed to pick up ashlyn at school.

I just got my gap order and a lovely cowl neck top for fall fits me (its softspun ,their soft line of clothing ) it is grey .So i have a nice fall top for next fall/winter i only paid $11 something for .

Supper will be a quick easy meal .I may try a crave dinner i bought)
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have been watching lots of YouTube videos on meal prep etc and have so many ideas.
    Angela273, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    Spend a lot more than expected at maxi and cie...a lot more..too much ..but we are good for one and a half week...and dad eaten 2 weeks and a half in hospital so that balance with the cost now I think......................?
    I did not get my 12 000 at least pc points ...she did scan the card at the beginning but nothing no card number appear on my receipt...so weird.chat is unvalaible so I made a message request...really hope to get these points..because I still see my 3 offers....so silly it s like the card did not scan....?
    Did my pming,and 5 things I forget because I had no more room in my big bascket.....but that ok I purchased the most important.and I have a little bit left of these things...(flour,shortening,muffins mix and chocolate pieces)
    Dryer is working dad checked it...yay..but there is a noise so...no ..big hope
    Will post a brag tomorrow morning now I am just too tired...
    Fruits and vegetables are now in the counter because at the store they where on counter and no more room in the fridge(EDIT: found space in the fridge,all good now,we just have to remember what are the things behind shelves we use less)
    Maxi and cie did not have the cheese I wanted ,they where out of stock..always the same problem with a good sale when you are not there the first days grrrr) so frustrating..and forgot to ask a raincheck I was concentred with my pming).... the cheese mozarellissima saputo small brick at least they still had a good 15 pack of 2 of pork tenderlion very happy of that,last time they did not..)
    2 stairs neigbour asked what dad is having..mind your own business...I anwsered ..but...grr
    Visits are beginning in the neigbour appart
    Wish me good neigbour this time!!!
    I found 2 x 3 per pack boxers for dad and 2 3 per packs socks so I am happy with that at least and waiting on my points
    That it for me I think
    Have a good evening and night!!!
    I find dad so tired and he nap all day.... so he have no energy
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 23rd, 2021 at 06:30 AM.
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Every single tear pad was empty..so frustrating...
    I forget to bring my fpc mini weats but I will bring it next week...no big deal!!
    My aunt helped me to bring the grocery bags at my 3 stairs appart..even if she said she did not have the right to be there with covid? I said many thanks was to tired to bring all the bags...I am so not in shape compared to her...
    Will see if i want some sushis wenesday
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Mar 22nd, 2021 at 06:42 PM.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Another beautifull spring day,it will be 18 degres this afternoon!!!
    I will post my brag this morning.I checked the news flyers and honnestly it willl be minimun spending the upcoming week with all the stuff I got yesterday....I will try to fix a budget limit and calculate before for now,not just doing list.
    I was up at 6 am...
    A fews tasks on my list have to be made but not pushing myself to hard today.
    Hoping to get my pc points missing today and got good offers for next week..for now I will scan my card after not before she start to ring thing I think..maybe that was the problem?
    Eve the cat was a little bit sick and had a accident last night..poor little cat....she is old and always sleeping...
    Eve still have 2 small bags and 1 big bag of food catchow but will see if I can have coupons by writing to purina because I dont receive the insert(there was a 3$ coupon grr) and i think purina have a printable.She enjoy the catchow at my surprise and no problems at all so why paid like 40$ for a proplan bag when she can have a small bag of catchow for under 10$ when I have coupon and a sale

Have a beautifull day,off to take some fresh air and I have 1 garbage and a little bit of recycle to put outdoor away.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 23rd, 2021 at 07:10 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This was yesterday afternoon shopping,no coupons where used.I miss at least 12 000 pc points but I made a request trought message because chat was unvailaible...Maxi have his spring sale and Super C the best price of the year so that helped a lot!!!
    -Almer tomato soup small can @0,25$ x 6
    -2 cases of diet pepsi 12 cans and 1 case of pepsi,1 case of diet 7 up...@5,00$ each pm iga
    -St-Hubert sauce can x9@1$ each (pepper and bbq)
    Lactancia salted butter @3,99$ pm iga not the best price but we where out and I dont go to sdm anymore but I saw the upcoming week it is somewhere at 2,99$ grr frustrating
    Oasis Good morning smootie mango passion @3,33$ each x3
    Del Monte 2,65 l orange juice 4,44$ ( they did or it was cleared the big bottle of simply orange)
    Philadelphia cream cheese big tub @4,99$ each pm iga
    Small containers of white fresh whole mushrooms x4@0,75$ each
    4 peppers @3,98$ for the bag(differents colors)
    Big bag of baby cuts carrots farmers market @3,98$
    Red seedless raisins big bag pm iga 2,82$ ( I think they where 1,70$ lbs,wow cheaper than maxi sale lol)
    small tomatoes @2,00$ lbs
    Strawberries containers 454 gr x 3 pm super c @3 for 4,98$(again a better sale at super c than the 2,48$ wanted at maxi...)
    Brocoli crowns x2 @1,24$ each
    Ground beef famillial pack pm provigo with dad cellphone because no super c one kind left.It was 2,99$ lbs so 12,99$ minus pm =-3,24$ so about 8$, something??
    The best deal was the pork tenderlion sealed 2 per pack @5,68$ per pack so like 2,50$ each...limit of 2 but glad they where some left.!!!
    Nordic cucumbers 3 per pack x1 @3,00$
    6 per pack x 2 pack nature donuts@1,00$ each pack
    Olymel big pack of 500 gr of sliced ham @7,98$
    2 packs of 3 per pack boxers for father @16$,2 packs of 3 per pack socks for father @10$ =missing points but I should get 10 000 points(had an offer 5 000 wub 25$ of joe fresh clothing)
    had an offer on ground beef of 100 pc points per 1$ and 100 pc points per 1$ cucumbers..should get my points
    that was a big shop but well worthed!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Saw in the new flyers cannot remember where that the smal brick of saputo mozzarellissima cheese will be on sale at the same price as maxi this week ..hope this will have some in stock this time
    Saw at IGA that the dinner we like O Sole Mio frozen famiilial pack are 2 for 1 (so 12,99$ for 2!!!).We quite like the alfredo pasta and their lasagna..hoping i can stop to iga with my aunt for that!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad had filled up is papers for his heath insurance so i will get that and the 2 and a half week he was in the hospital too..We bring out the papers and proof at their office,it will be more speedy.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information