User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Thanks god it is soon friday.
    I am so mad....I checked laubainerie website for some t shirts in clearance and they dont carry my size anymore...wow...I purchased that size 2 year ago,it change fast....I want to benefit the sale me too,.I have just like 5 t shirts that fit me ...

I changed my purse to a bigger one and I need to find my others ones in my clutter.....grrr
    Have a good day everyone!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Sep 2nd, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Took a better look at the flyers and made a grocery list well I had some Breakfast.

I have a nice list, a lot of good stuff on sale this week only issue is, it is across 4 stores. My local store is hit and miss when it comes to PMing produce, there is another store that is better for PMing produce but kind of out of the way for shopping today.

I really want to do some Ingredient and Meal Prep this weekend so I want to get as much as I can today so it is here and ready to go for the weekend because I am also working this weekend.

I am thinking during lunch today I will start planning my to-do-list for the weekend and into next week. Right now it looks like these cooler temps are sticking around and I am super happy about this, makes getting stuff done so much easier. Not to mention it was so nice to just cook dinner last night and not have to worry about the heat. I am much more of a Spring/Fall girl.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning -i will have no internet at some point today as they are coming to replace my line underground (figure both neighbours are done but not mine)I tell you this has been the last 2 weeks of items in or around this house that are broken or need replaced or repaired.

Last 2 days of babysitting for me and hubby-mind you just me today as son wishes to take hubby to look at a few cars today .

Update,my lovely little cara doesnt have to go back to the kids hospital,the meds are working and she no longer has a fever.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Thu, Sep 2nd, 2021 at 11:20 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupongirl that great news that Cara is feeling better

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@coupongirl I am glad Cara is on the mend.
    long week for me. I took Friday off, but made the mistake of looking at next weeks and yikes. My schedule is jam packed. I guess summer is over.
    my FPC for Rice Krispies arrived (thanks @cath007 ) and I was able to order another. My coupon usage has dropped to almost nothing this year. We have few extreme couponers in our city so the tear pads are always cleared. I did find a few when I was at my mom’s local independent a few weeks ago. It’s maddening to buy something knowing there is a coupon for it but I don’t have it. Currently that’s me every time I buy cream cheese. I know I am not alone in my struggle.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Cath007 - st hubert is the best. seriously so yummy
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am doing the .. its thursday dance. ...

wrapped the gifts for the family that is leaving... , i hate wrapping...

i am loving the nice cool weather in the evenings.. so nice.

plan for the weekend.. is backyard.. hmmm. goals man, goals...lol
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@coupongirl : so glad cara start to feel better!!! It must be a relief for you and your familly

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!! Well today did not go as planned to be...not at all...
    First dentist receptionist will call me just wednesday when she was suppose to call today...because the dentist is on holliday or I dont know...so no anwser if they will make my root canal...grrr until wednesday so fingers crossed because i am just tired of this toothOut of 3 dentists there 1 dont make root canal because oh sorry she dont like to do that..wow..and the other one is or will be on a maternity leave
    2- The insurance sale person dont call me back even with the e-mail and the phone call was the voice mail..wow..so unprofessionnal...

Wrothe to laubainerie and the anwser : they removed _+ size in 2020 due to no sale being there..wow

Ordered 5 tee shirts online at old navy...( a bit more expensive even in clearance and sale)and darn taxes but as a first time costumer they emailed me a 30% off code and I had free shipping.That will take 7-9 days.I checked reitmans but my size and the variety was all cleared off...grrr
    Same thing with old navy but with persistance after 30 minutes of research I found 5 that i like in my size.I would have love to have knew these clearances sales before,it is like everybody do shopping for fall at the same time hahaha.Per chance I had little bit of spare time tonight to order it because with the long week end ,i am sure it will be not more clearance sales t shirts in + size....

Made a great very fair trade,with a generous sc member.This is why I always return to sc for that.It is always hassle free in to date i had just a bad experiance with trading lol
    Alright TGIF tomorrow and the long week end,i only realized today

Have a good evening and night!!!
    Yes I LOVE those fall temperature not to hot anymore
    Giseledta, JadeAngel and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Chatted with the pc points they dont see my saved offers...i am sure i had saved them yesterday...but who knows...
    Have to clip it tomorrow the friday free metro product
    Paper rock scissor contest will end soon i think..hope to get prizes by then

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! I am REALLY happy it is friday today,the week was just rough to me
    Made another trade so now ia m good with tearpads coupons !!!
    Need after life project to mail some letters,go to iga,go to metro to have my free product( this week salt and salty popcorn bag and i am craving thise,so perfect time)! and go to wm to shop my coffee maker.Other than that taking it easy....
    So TGIF and happy friday everyone.We deserve it lol!"!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Sep 3rd, 2021 at 06:02 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad qr code passeport on is cellphone finally working,,they said on the paper he received the moderna but no it was the phizer this is why it did not work before,we only noticed 2 days ago

I have 20$ in super cash old navy to use by september 10,but it will not happen i dont needs something else..why dont give the code when i ordered huh....grr that frustrate me

My order will be shipping in 7-9 days I will receive an email before hope i ordered the right size!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Sep 3rd, 2021 at 06:27 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone.

Its a cool start to the morning so I will off soon for a quick walk.

Needs to do a few chores around the house and then off to an appointment.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SassyAshley : You are not alone to have some cravings I have some too...my it is sushis and poutine ho my

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I think I am going to spend today doing errands and groceries and then go SUPing Saturday and Monday. I will appreciate having fun knowing my work is done. I have an amazing Joe Fresh offer of 15000 points WUS 40.00 so that’s on my list for the day. It’s all the tedious stuff that never gets done so now I am off to take care of it all. But 1st a load of laundry must go in. Happy Friday everyone.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information