User Tag List

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A see it pay to ask when you pay to much brag
    Cogeco cable we will have 10 more channels specialized and the phone interrurbain free now and a reduction of 10$ per month for 5 years...We where not satisfied and we told them so .....voila!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi and cie (QC)
    Delissio Seared pan pizza 6,49$ -6000 pc points special offer 1 time so =0,49$
    Joe fresh t shirt nice kaki color reg 19$ paid 7,94$ ( clearance)
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good ealier evening everyone!!!! Yay the day is over for me since 3:30 ...but i had nausea due to stress of life project must of the day..not fun...no vomitting ...just *&*(&*&( nausea...But tomorrow is friday yay!!!! I will need to renew medication and we will go for dinner at my aunt house !!!
    The AC is on..no kidding so humid
    Today I had a fabulous mail day so happy about that!!!
    I will maybe resee in person my childhood friend to go walking will see
    Wishing you a good evening and night!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GoodBoy : thanks for the article of @cabmonk nice to see his progress and to know he his doing well !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

just found out our heating gas bill has been estimated for months... months... i went 10 months back.. ugh.. sent in a reading.. this could posibly be icky.... ugh. i just have been paying the bill every month.. i didnt thhink they were estimating it... ugh and double ugh

i am going to be happy this week ends... the amount of rain... is a bit much...lol
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have applied for many teaching contracts for this fall. A large online school contacted me via email. I applied in the summer and I suddenly have a job interview tomorrow morning. I’m trying my best to prepare last minute. I’m trying to learn more about their teaching platform and the online school itself. I do not know what grade or subjects the schools in considering me for. Prayers and well wishes are welcome. Hopefully I can land another teaching contract and get off the sun list for a while. Covid cases continue to rise and have been in the schools that I am teaching at. Our local area is now at 3 active Covid cases per 1,000ppl and rising.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Sep 23rd, 2021 at 10:38 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Angela273 : praying for you to have the job!!! : WTG you can do it !!! Good luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    just found out our heating gas bill has been estimated for months... months... i went 10 months back.. ugh.. sent in a reading.. this could posibly be icky.... ugh. i just have been paying the bill every month.. i didnt thhink they were estimating it... ugh and double ugh

i am going to be happy this week ends... the amount of rain... is a bit much...lol
    Did your gas provider not have a reconciliation month in August where what was billed and what was still owing for past year or a credit was invoiced to you? Did you find out why utility is estimating your gas use? Could be a staffer error or some policy? Your $$$ matter.

So far, our equal billing plan amount is staying at $101 per month with Enbridge Gas. I will find out in Nov if it trends upwards.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Sep 23rd, 2021 at 11:50 PM.
    Giseledta, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Need a breakfast plan as it's mostly been grab and eat whatever is around (snacks, leftovers, from a tin). Not very consistent nor healthy. Also, I have not made sure to have one EmergenC drink each morning. Sometimes I have skipped a day or waited until afternoon to have one drink.

Spent about an hour outside collecting branches and trimming tomato plants and putting some green tomatoes aside to ripe as I've cut their stems/vines off. Sky was looking like rain was about to fall, so I had time to take the towels off the clothesline.

Bro used Mom's car to collect his takeout order. While he was at the plaza exit waiting to merge with road traffic, another driver struck the back of the car. I did not see what the damage looks like but I heard Bro say he'd take Mom in the afternoon tomorrow to a repair place. Sigh. She only did about three trips in that car since he gave it back to her.

Thanks to @cath007 's reminder last night, I saved 4 PC Optimum offers yesterday. Have to see what the current offers are.

The fridge shelves need a cleaning as I see milk residue on one shelf, the crispers usually have one produce item in distress, and I keep finding three containers of something lurking at the back of one shelf (bin time). Mom and Bro like putting their items all over the fridge but I like everyone to have a shelf area for their things in one spot where possible and a large area for pots or tall containers. Time to oil door hinges as I have been hearing metal protests lately.

My own grocery list needs updating. There are two digital flyers to check as the weekly paper did not land today.

By chance, I visited the Ricardo Cuisine Facebook page and learned of a new partnership with IGA/Sobeys. I guess that means Ricardo meals and condiments and utensils will be appearing in Sobeys too? I know that IGA has the frozen meals already.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't mind cooler sunny weather. I just don't like the big swings in temperatures between day and night or heavy hot days.
    Breezy 20kph winds are ideal for line drying towels and sheets!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! TGIF!!!
    22degres for now and rain all day guess
    Have a great day!!!
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have applied for many teaching contracts for this fall. A large online school contacted me via email. I applied in the summer and I suddenly have a job interview tomorrow morning. I’m trying my best to prepare last minute. I’m trying to learn more about their teaching platform and the online school itself. I do not know what grade or subjects the schools in considering me for. Prayers and well wishes are welcome. Hopefully I can land another teaching contract and get off the sun list for a while. Covid cases continue to rise and have been in the schools that I am teaching at. Our local area is now at 3 active Covid cases per 1,000ppl and rising.
    Prayer offered on your behalf!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Covering the manager I did not cover yesterday today, it is a fun game of ring-around the jobs

Last night we made Burgers for dinner, I had a craving so we went with it. Made Homemade Potato Wedges in the Air Fryer, it was great they cooked in about 20 minutes vs putting them in the oven would have probably been 45 minutes. Only this was they did not get as crisp. I will keep working on it.

Tonight is a mystery as I am not sure what time I will be done, the manager should be back sometime this afternoon usually between 1 & 2 so I will head home and figure out dinner.

Might also grab some groceries on the way home, Mom is doing some weekend long course on Journal making so thinking I might spend the weekend in the Kitchen doing Ingredient and Meal Prepping. I really really need to go to Costco but not sure I want to tackle that today. I did not sleep well last night, my allergies kept me up so we will see how I feel once I am done work.

I will also need to tidy up my chest freezer, it is fairly full as I have stocked up on frozen veggies for the winter but I can also see a lot of empty pockets so think I can gain some space there.

There is so much I want to get done this weekend, I am feeling a little overwhelmed but hopefully I can knock it all out.

Have a great Friday Everyone
    Giseledta, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Angela273 Good Luck in your interview today
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

angela lots of luck for you today.

I feel like angela today i used $31.79 in coupons at fortinos and used 100.00 in points (got my turkey free yes) plus i am getting another free cpn in the mail for rice krispies squares-i will give 2 to my granddaughters for their lunches.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information