User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1872Likes

Thread: March 2022 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thanks @Ciel21 and happy to see you posting my friend!!!
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It is wednesday so if you still have time,save yours good pc offers.!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well I just renoticed that my dad did not get paid for his chomage altrought he did fill out the form correctly...and its been a few weeks..grr
    they are late on theirs demands or its been refuted...i dont know but i would like to know the reason behind this mess
    I am still not paid with my life project like promised too..I have a appointment with life project tomorrow morning and if it is not okaie I will have to call them friday..I need that money and that piss me!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Took a look at the new flyers and there are a number of things I want to pick up. I kind of wish I was working out of town today so I could grocery shop my way home. Still trying to come up with a plan on when I will be able to go shopping, just feel like there are not enough hours in the day right now.

Yesterday someone pointed out to me, it is Wednesday the week is half over, which I appreciated but at the same time, next week will be exactly the same. I am kind of stuck in a process wash, rinse and repeat.

My hope is to be able to take this weekend off, it looks like it may happen as long as nothing pops up in the next day or two.

I would really like to tackle some stuff around the house this weekend. I am keeping up on the day to day stuff kind of, I do have a few things I need to get done but hopeful they will be done today or tomorrow.

I am really really trying to stay positive right now, but I won't lie I am still overwhelmed but I am going to keep pushing through. The good news is, I am feeling a little bit more in control of things but I find it hard as I sit here looking at all the things I still need to get done. I just really feel like there are not enough hours in the day right now. But, I can only do what I can do and go from there.

Happy Thursday Everyone.
    harbie, JadeAngel and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thanks harbie ,i usually put myself last ,but next week hubby and i are off to niagara on the lake for an over night stay (some of it thanks to my kids 40th anniversary gift from 2 yrs ago).I cant wait ,some me time with hubby.

Happy saint patricks day -had the girls sleep over -cara peed my bed (so vinegar and baking soda sit on the bed for a few hours then i will vacuum it up).But we are all wearing green even breen bows in the girls hair ,as we are irish .Heck anyne can be irish today ,it a fun day .I have the girls til 3.30 .

Busy week first babysat monday til 12.30 then a day of rest ,yesterday hospital ,today the girls again and friday my neighbours mom passed away age 96 for a funeral -no it wasnt covid .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Sample Source is live. Go now to get your samples.

I got 13 samples.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Snagged 11 samples at 9:40 EDT

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't notice the total count but seemed like a lot! Hoping we get FPC for the bread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yesterday I bought 2 x 20 pk of sausage (2 bags at $8 each). Decided to put them all in a basket in the upright freezer so just got it all organized. Now I can buy buns for when I don't feel like cooking and DS can make sausage on a bun with salad or whatever for the next few months!

Organized our frozen veggies (we have 3 bags of green beans to use up next) and Shirmp (have lots but need to use up 2 bags ASAP so they will be on the menu the next few weeks. Was happy to see we have 4 large sirloin roasts and 2 whole chickens so will have to plan them for dinner over the next while.

Things we do not need- Peameal roasts/perogies/frozen fruit (still have many 2.7 KG bags of the fruit I found for .94 cents!) Happy to have them but they do take up room but that is ok we like our smoothies and it was a huge $ saver)

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Thanks @Angle a273. I got 8. Even though I said we don’t purchase cheese I got the smoked Gouda moon cheese or something like that? I filled out a questionnaire where I clicked plant based eating. Weird, guess I’ll be giving that one away.

Happy Thursday everyone. It’s raining here again today so it’s going to be an inside kinda day. So hopefully I’ll finish mount launch and I reeeeeeeeeeally need to finish my taxes. I hate tax time. It’s sucks when you’re self employed. I did manage to do the first 6 months as they happened but fell off the wagon and now I’m struggling to finish the last 6. Coffee may help…..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sheesh, what a joke. SampleSource already empty.
    JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well this is the first time i missed samplesource ,outside all day with the girls and not looking at my computor .Darn it .
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Did some running around since it is beautiful out. Went to Walmart and checked out the clearance section. Found a double pack of Playtex tampons for $2.97 (my supply is low so figured I should get it) Package was taped shut so even if a few missing a deal. I was charged tax on them. Isn't this a non-tax item now?
    Anyway I asked at customer service and the girl gave me a full refund and said she was giving them to me for free!! Wow! So even better deal

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

grr wow i am so pissed my appointement with life project went a little bad I learned that i will get paid less than expected..so will have to have a tight budget...it was not retroactive like i tought double grr...

not impressed at all and I will get paid until june after they will reevaluate my progress so that is a stress on itself too. i need to be financed until after christmas to get a chance to finish

cannot wait to friday altrought my week end is cleaning and work life project.
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Mar 17th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!! Looks like a damp dreary day but it is Friday so will make the best of it!

Have the bedroom window open and the sheets in the washer. It is bedroom cleaning day!

Youngest went to the movies last night- I think they went to see Batman. And then him and his 4 friends went to sleepover at another friends house. Happy he did something this March Break and had some fun.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    JadeAngel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information