User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1872Likes

Thread: March 2022 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupongirl (((HUG))) saying goodbye to a love one is very tough. Praying for your entire family

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I did not found the news tears pads I wanted last week9espiecially the new tp becel margarine 1$ the oikos 1,50$ wub 2 and the 2$ nescafe good on any green one) so I will kept checking tomorrow.
    Noticed my lack of space in the kitchen counters..grr so decluttering is on the menu after my post or earlier morning tomorrow.I dont want that but with the remaining cleaning in the kitchen,bed,spare bedroom and kitchen it will take a lot more than 1 week end to accomplish it.....So not good to combine with life project.

Noticed we need to remove one furniture to give access to my father to his wardrobe and noticed he will need more clothes certainly more shirts and he is not a guy who like to shop and with restrictions on trying clothes in stores it is so difficult for him..will have to face him that...grrr

My 2 cats need a good brush with spring too.Stella have long hairs and eve medium but they lost some.
    bath will need to be scrubed too
    Decluttered the bathroom and laundry basket again
    tomorrow it is grocery day,need to make my list,wash the dishes,laundry and continue cleaning

alright I think I have a plan

Have a good evening and night !!!
    @cath007 leaving out the coupons that I mentioned in the Dollar cent thread I did not find any others. Still on the hunt for the Nescafé $2 and the Becel $1 ,and the Royale $5 and $1 I have multiple family members who are on the look out for these and can’t find the . I am sure when the rep put them the will be gone before I get to them. I am crossing my fingers that I find some or will try and trade for these because I really want them. Good luck

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ye Eve and Stella are brushed and all pretty but it was not easy with thems.They dont like that.I will brush them more often too with the change of season!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@flemeth ; yes I find that very frustrating to be on hunt of coupons....
    more difficult to obtain and they diseappear so fast in stores..it is crazy
    good luck on your hunting of coupons you too!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I like your way of thinking @SassyAshley !!! I should do the same,But when I do something i am like it is 100% or nothing..so I try to work on that.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thanks flemeth for the nice words.

Sassy -do you put a paper towel in with the bread before you freeze it ,as this is the first i heard of this (do i wet it or put it in dry ?
    I do put paper towel in the fridge with my salads in the container ,keeps them fresher longer .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My older sister called this afternoon to tell me that our aunt’s cancer has returned again. She’s my dad’s oldest sibling. Her most recent cancer surgery was in December. The fact that the cancer is back already confirms that it is fast moving. She’s scheduled for an MRI in 2wks time, but we already know that there isn’t anything more that the doctors can do. She has Homecare is coming into their home every day and they are trying to help her deal with the physical pain.

My sister is helping to organize a family gathering in April. We haven’t been together as a family since Thanks Giving 2019. April will be an emotional roller coaster. Our younger sister is getting married on April 30, which is my mom’s side of the family.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

angela -so sorry about your aunt ,warm thoughts and prayers.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@Angela273 I’m so sorry for your family. That C word is a horrible word. Too many people are affected by it. During the pandemic we lost 3 loved ones due to cancer. It’s a horrible disease.
    Hugs to you and your family

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Angela 279 so sorry to hear about your Aunt will be keep you and your Aunt in my prayers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

My plans for today is laundry, baking and watching Netflix . The Bridgerton second season is on Netflix.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Angela273 , prayers for your family
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@coupon girl , for the bread I take a dry piece of paper towel and place it on the bottom of the bread of bun bag. What this does is it absorbs any moisture and bread/buns will not get frosty.

This has been a real game changer for me during the pandemic as it has allowed me to stock up when we go to Costco without worry. This shopping trip, I did not need bread but with the talks of prices increasing in April in breads, I bought some to be safe. Worse comes to worse we will make out own but if I can safety stock.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your aunt @Angela273 prayer offered for all concerned.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Our dishwasher finally arrived. We purchased/ordered it last October. We’re finishing the installation today and testing it out.

I just got booked to teach for the same teacher that I was in for last week Thursday and Friday, so I’m teaching for her again tomorrow.

Tuesday is my teaching interview/road trip.

I’m booked to teach in town on Wednesday.
    I had a school call me while I was teaching. I returned their call 25min later, but they’d already filled the teaching days. I find it particularly frustrating since that school knew that I was teaching in another school at that time. I’d be able to reply to text messages, but not take phone calls while teaching. So I’m not booked yet for Thursday or Friday this week.

Our April budget is being blown out of the water by unexpected travel. 2 out of 3 trips were not planned. Two of these trips will also likely require booking hotels. All 3 of these trips are not optional.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Mar 27th, 2022 at 01:06 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information