User Tag List

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1942Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2022 -Spring is there-!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So during my walk in RCSS yesterday I noticed they had the 10LB red onions on for .99 cents!!! (they were $11.99) and I see them in the upcoming sale flyer for $9.99. I still have lots left from this deal months ago or else I would have bought them and shared (Ive given tons of mine away already and still have lots left)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Good news, Pork Roast is in the slow cooker. I do not know what it was, I took the Roast out last night but was worried I would forget to put it in the slow cooker this morning LOL. Let's be honest it is something I would do. But it is in and cooking away. Tonight will be Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin with the leftover rice and saute veggies from the other night.

I did not get much done yesterday outside of work. I got a lot of quick things I needed to do so someone else could do their part. Once I was done work I was feeling really tired and just watched some TV.

Today I have some dishes to tackle, the kitchen floor still needs to be done and the bathroom, we shall see.

Might run to No Frills for the Cucumber & Tomato deal, we will see.

Happy Wednesday
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I called my sister-in-law last night to set up a time to go clean her oven (as she is in pain from a fall that happened 3 weeks back ,she tore her 2 rotary cuffs on her shoulders).So i will go on tuesday .We will chat about my dear brother,happy thoughts she misses him so they were married 52 yrs.
    She doesnt care for any tye of indoor plants or flowers ,so i will give her a sympathy card with a rexall gift card (she is next door to a rexall)as she is on limited income now .
    Giseledta, harbie, Purdee and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Last night’s Sobeys trip went pretty well. $40.21 in coupons 218 Air Miles $16.96 for 10% off Tuesday
    $0.50 Eclipsa I had to get a couple of rainchecks.

I ordered my Caddle cheque this morning. I received an email last week saying my SampleSource got mailed out.

Twin girl got a filling on a kid molar this morning. I’m relieved that it hadn’t spread onto the touching adult molar before the fetal office was able to fix the small cavity.

I bought almond flour from our local health food store on 15% off Tuesday, but it’s still very expensive. Ds wanted it to make edible cookie dough. Where is a good/cheaper place to buy almond flour? Same question for chia seeds.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Last night’s Sobeys trip went pretty well. $40.21 in coupons 218 Air Miles $16.96 for 10% off Tuesday
    $0.50 Eclipsa I had to get a couple of rainchecks.

I ordered my Caddle cheque this morning. I received an email last week saying my SampleSource got mailed out.

Twin girl got a filling on a kid molar this morning. I’m relieved that it hadn’t spread onto the touching adult molar before the fetal office was able to fix the small cavity.

I bought almond flour from our local health food store on 15% off Tuesday, but it’s still very expensive. Ds wanted it to make edible cookie dough. Where is a good/cheaper place to buy almond flour? Same question for chia seeds.
    I've purchased it on sale at Bulk Barn and then used one of their coupons. (not sure you have Bulk Barn out West) It was still expensive.

And Costco. Chia seeds was a good deal for a big bag.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Wow angela so impressed with the $40.21 you saved from cpns.

Since i have my energy back after 12 days of being sick -i popped over to get batteries as our smoke detector went outside our bedroom 9.99 for 2 9 volt -2.00 cpn for 20% at bed bath and beyond .

Then over to sobeys got items i needed plus a soy candle that was on reduced rack 21.99-50%=10.99
    (1) balzac pods 13.99-3.00 cpn=10.99 and van houttes was on sale 14.99
    (1) natrel organic 1% milk 2 litre 6.49-50%=3.24-1.00 cpn=2.24 expires in 4 days (i just found the cpns also.)

noticed my tray of pecans went up 1.00 in price -uggg

Then popped into indigo got sebastian a dinosaur toss rubber toy (you throw it up and catch it with the saucer reduced 2.50,a rubber pop toy for cara 3.99 and pokemon cards for ashlyn 5.99 to toss in with their little baskets i am making up for easter.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My checkout 51 cheque arrived, still waiting for my caddle cheque. Nice sunny day but windy by the lake.

I bought Kirkland dog food at Costco for my small dog, and I couldn't believe the price $22.99 for 20lbs. I was paying $22.99 for a 4lb bag at the pet store. Another reason why I love Costco. The generic allergy medication Loratadine (Claritin) 200 pills is $9.99 this definitely makes it worthwhile to be a Costco member.

Someone on this forum wants cereal coupons for the food bank? If so, PM your address so I can send 4 coupons out.
    Giseledta, harbie, Purdee and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@barbis9 love, love, love Costco's Pharmacy.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

what brand of dog food do you buy? TIA i'm looking to switch brand for my adult dogs

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    My checkout 51 cheque arrived, still waiting for my caddle cheque. Nice sunny day but windy by the lake.

I bought Kirkland dog food at Costco for my small dog, and I couldn't believe the price $22.99 for 20lbs. I was paying $22.99 for a 4lb bag at the pet store. Another reason why I love Costco. The generic allergy medication Loratadine (Claritin) 200 pills is $9.99 this definitely makes it worthwhile to be a Costco member.

Someone on this forum wants cereal coupons for the food bank? If so, PM your address so I can send 4 coupons out.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since it is wednesday again dont forget to save your 4 favorites pc offers if you dont use those!!! I just did mine.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I won with life project in a informative meeting a certificate valuated at 90$ for a massage at a local school...But I dont like massage at the moment so I just gave it to my aunt who did a lot for me since many years.She was happy so it is a win.I was surprised to won.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    I hope everyone had a great day!!!
    It was a sunny and warm spring day and I walked 4 km today..my best walk.A windows is open for some fresh air,it is nice.Good thing ,because the last 2 days of the week they announce rain..grr...

TPS and TVQ where deposited earlier this week.
    My La vie en Rose parcel(panties) came friday last week. All fine .
    Went to IGA to purchase 2 more lbs of grapes at 0,94$ lbs because I saw price in tomorrow flyer 2,99$ lbs...mmm no thanks
    Watched the flyers nothing extraordinary but I will manage to do my grocery shopping list on Saturday or Sunday morning or afternoon.
    My dentist booked me my next dental cleaning in august.
    Right now I want to focus on having the project to declutter the kitchen counters,refinding blender and make my own smoothies for life project the morning.I am not a breakfest person a lot...
    The project is that i wrothe an e mail for help in my health with a motivating program so i will learn tips to waste some weight..it is the one thing who really bother me about my life and body right now...The meeting start the may 11...hope to maybe meet a nutritionnist late!!

Have a good evening and night !!!
    Sorry for the long post haha

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Anyone else ever have it that your bed becomes more comfortable after your alarm goes off????

I woke up just before my alarm would go off this morning which always make me happy but once my alarm went off my bed just seemed so comfortable I did not want to get up.

Checked the flyers just a few fresh things on sale plus I see eggs are on sale at a few different places. Mom won't be happy if I buy more eggs but I feel like I cannot help myself, we go through so many eggs with all of our baking & cooking and eggs are just so expensive now.

Only real stock up item this week is Pasta at RCSS. Although, I am considering grabbing some pasta sauce as well. We have been making our own but since I have been unable to get Tomatoes at Costco we are not making big batches. It will be nice to have a few cans on hand for quick dinners when needed.

Super happy I had planned a slow cooker meal yesterday. We found an error in our system at work I had to get fixed so I had a busy afternoon. It was nice to have dinner ready to go.

Tonight's dinner is a mystery. We have options, just not sure what I feel like yet.

Happy Thursday Everyone
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I've purchased it on sale at Bulk Barn and then used one of their coupons. (not sure you have Bulk Barn out West) It was still expensive.
    And Costco. Chia seeds was a good deal for a big bag.
    Unfortunately both of those stores are 2hrs away.
    My community has a small super Walmart, No Frills, Sobeys, and Coop. I bought the almond flour at Nutters on their discount day.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@SassyAshley I totally felt that way this morning. I actually seriously considered what would happen if I just didn’t get up and go to work. Just went back to sleep after turning off my phone but then the reality being an adult set in and I got up .

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information