User Tag List

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree3297Likes

Thread: July 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about fresh products and gardening!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@lilo0003 Sorry to hear about your MIL's health. Your family continues to be a blessing to the grandparents. They have their rime with you and they probably need that support during this important time. Hug your mom next time you see her.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@SassyAshley You continue to do you and crank some uplifting music. Can't believe your family is guessing what your situtation will be but there are families like that (have some same scenarios myself). I discovered that Giant Tiger has a boombox looking bubble machine that also connects to Bluetooth for music from cellphones. Something to smile about when you listen to your tunes in the morning. Not certain how much bubble mix comes with the unit.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Giseledta Yes, adulting sucks. Treat yourself to something fun tomorrow. Do you have vacation photos to print? Any of lighthouses?
    @lizzie bargain Not sure where AB gets its apples but if they are from BC, then maybe all those wildfires are impacting transportation and volume of supply. Last year on Twitter, one AB farmer said he did not know of a drought in your province. I sent him a link that there were AB farmers looking for hay from US for cattle beef (AB hay volumes were really low due to drought)and there was also a farmhand shortage (during pandemic, some ranchhands found other work), otherwise beef farmers were sending their stocks to slaughterhouses to deal with hay shortage.
    @coupon girl Ontario cherries are certainly worth their price! Sweet throughout and local. I need more cherries too.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Giseledta Yes, adulting sucks. Treat yourself to something fun tomorrow. Do you have vacation photos to print? Any of lighthouses?
    @lizzie bargain Not sure where AB gets its apples but if they are from BC, then maybe all those wildfires are impacting transportation and volume of supply. Last year on Twitter, one AB farmer said he did not know of a drought in your province. I sent him a link that there were AB farmers looking for hay from US for cattle beef (AB hay volumes were really low due to drought)and there was also a farmhand shortage (during pandemic, some ranchhands found other work), otherwise beef farmers were sending their stocks to slaughterhouses to deal with hay shortage.
    @coupon girl Ontario cherries are certainly worth their price! Sweet throughout and local. I need more cherries too.
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's heat/overcast sky did something to air in the house-it was not moving enough to be cooling. Sweating indoors on main and lower floors was really concerning. Mom said the same about being outside in garden even though sky looked like it held rain, no rain fell. Tomorrow might be the thunderstorm round 2 we need. Wind picked up around 8pm so cooling blasts are entering the house. Did little cleaning tasks in spurts but truthfully, my brain is cranky in the heat and my body is fighting against long spells of sitting too. Afternoon nap is mandatory.

Looks like I will have to double my monthly spending on bandages. And rely on gauze bandages in cooler temps. Still having to do 2-3 changes per day since I now have a lymphatic leak happening. Adding to my laundry loads as well!

Since Mom did a run for watermelon and drinks, I sliced up the melon tonight and packed away in the fridge so it's ready for tomorrow. Noticed a bit of flesh has the telltale overripe look. Things would be worse if the watermelon sat overnight on counter, as happened last week. Did taste-test-flavour is hit and miss but juicy. So hydration will be assured at least.

I'm back to checking our produce daily as there's always something turned or overlooked. And most of it is not produce bought by me. I was grateful to have found 1/2 hothouse cucumber in the back of fridge (forgot about it for 5 days). So refreshing last night! Needed it.

Tomorrow's to do is catch up on this week's expenses and do receipt surveys. Need to give the Universe some nudging for contest win soon! Good night, everyone!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Could you be able to go to a larger city and see if you can get one of the swag bags? Sometimes you have to go to the opportunity. Hope you get a favourable reply to your letter.
    @Ciel21 : Unfortunnatly no,it is not worthed to drive 2 hours with the price of the gaz ,.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@lilo0003 ; So sorry to read that.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Someone posted a code for free shipping over 25$ for la vie en rose...but for having free shipping I would have to order 3 set of 10 pantie..who need 30 panties haha..It is to late,but if I would have know before I would have added something else to avoid this unlogical shipping cost...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Made 1 trade yesterday,waiting news on the other one,,,I think the person is not interessted no response to my message....I hate when people say offer me but they are picky and always no to what you propose...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassy -hope you are fine and missed the covid

lilo-so nice your both sets of parents are friends and nice to keep in touch and see loved ones near the end .

Today is the day my dad died 48 yrs ago ,i still remember it so vividly i was out of town in london,ont sleeping over at my brothers used to go there as a teenager as he had a 3 yr old at the time and i found it fun to go on the bus by myself (yes we did more things by ourselves in those days)It is still nice to remember our parents .

Yesterday went to our sons for a 12 house street party for kids ,there was food 3 bouncy castles ,4 pools set up,moana the face painter was there for 2 hrs and plenty of food .Sitting outside for 6 hrs under a canopy i got tanned but the humidity gets to me plus cara was up at 5.45 that morning .

The adults had a water fight so much fun ,my dear hubby had a lot more fun runnning around with the girls squirting them and watching them have fun.Of course all the families in attendance put in for the cost .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Lilo - hugs.

Sassyashly - fingers crossed for negitive, and i hope you feel better soon.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. i have a plan for the day...
    goal is full declutter of th e laundry room. should take no longer then a hour... maybe a bit more. lol.

if possible.. and my hubby doesnt avoid it like the plague... i will help him with computer pile declutter. .. he absoultly hates doing it. .. i have having it in the house... hense... we are at a ... stand still

inclusive playground update... .. fence is going in soon... still no details... idiots that be are all.. yea we are getting a fence... lets ignor there is no other fence in the entire park around playgound equipment...... i am attempting to not vocialize my feelings... can easily be done by being anti social... yea for anti social....

homemade burgers for supper.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

my friend ..I should said friend even we dont talk so much anymore...
    Invited me to her birthday...in a fb page...they will be 25 people I dont know there...so with my crisis of panicking and not knowing the others people I pass..
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@lilo0 03 *HUGS* and prayers for you and your family during this time
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@cath007 , my advice is only do what you are comfortable with.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information