User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The Beauty Box Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I got a response from Glymm - they sent me my tracking number (which is telling me my box was delivered Monday - it definitely wasn't). They also ignored the part of my e-mail where I asked them to cancel my subscription. This is such a pain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think GLYMM is trying to go out of business.

They really don't care about customer service. Cancellations seems to be the least of their worries.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Basically this very good information to share. I really like the idea of these boxes. I have received two luxury boxes so far Glymm 1 cent to the black box - but you can not see what you want the nail polish monthly. I like them - but have not yet decided if they are completely worth it. Do not accept at least two or three a month.
    <table cols="1" frame="VOID" rules="NONE" border="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="885"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr> <td height="17" width="885" align="LEFT">myob courses</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just signed up for Glossy Box . . . I was going to check that I had a scent allergy to avoid being sent any perfumes, but wasn't sure if they would then send me no scented products (ie. lotions). I guess I'll have to see what comes with the first box: )

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just canceled my Glymm box... what a joke. Really want to sign up with Luxe or Topbox but they both are 'sold out'. Debating about Glossybox....
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    Just canceled my Glymm box... what a joke. Really want to sign up with Luxe or Topbox but they both are 'sold out'. Debating about Glossybox....
    Canceled mine too - When I get my next Glossybox I'll be posting it on my blog, I'll post it on here so you can see. I got into TopBox for June, looking forward to that.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really should join the cancel Glymm club. This month's box looks alright though - mine is still sitting in Montreal but I totally peaked at other people's.

I can't wait until June for my TopBox, this month's looked great!
    Last edited by sotypical; Thu, Mar 15th, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My glymm is stil in Montreal as well. I think they are after the teenaged girl market after looking at their selections!

My TopBox is supposed to start in May. So fingers crossed it'll be a good one.

What has irked me the most about Glymm is their attitude. Their samples haven't been that great, they don't like to communicate and when they do, the avoid every issue they can.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Did anyone get this months Glossybox? Ordered, not sent to them by the company.
    I'm currently receiving Topbox, and I really like it. Definitely worth the $10.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    What has irked me the most about Glymm is their attitude. Their samples haven't been that great, they don't like to communicate and when they do, the avoid every issue they can.
    DITTO!!! I got my box yesterday, it's not bad really but I emailed this morning and asked to cancel for this reason. Haven't heard back from them yet.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine, I cancelled my subscription but I already paid before, so it's my last month. Really glad I cancelled, I got a repeat of a product (Vasanti), I got a gloss from Mark that I can't tolerate and some blue hair clip... Looking forward to see what I'll find in my Glossy and my Luxe!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a repeat product too, but I think it was a bonus because it wasn't on the card. I got these horrid green colour hair things. I might use them anyway but the colour is totally ick.
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Did anyone get this months Glossybox? Ordered, not sent to them by the company.
    I'm currently receiving Topbox, and I really like it. Definitely worth the $10.
    They sent out an e-mail - the boxes are coming later this month since some of the products got held up at customs and they have had to wait for them - didn't want to send out the box until they have everything - and they're going to be crediting everyone's accounts with 250 GlossyDots by the end of the week as a thank you.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Was supposed to get my Luxe box today but I am having problems with my CP mail woman...so of course she didn't show up today lol

Its my first Luxe box and I cant wait!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a tracking number from Glossy. Dying to see if the blush is in my box or only going to bloggers.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information